Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The search appears over for HC
https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2019/1/10/18177600/report-los-angeles-rams-qb-coach-zac-taylor-favorite-land-head-coaching-job-with-cincinnati-bengals

Looks like Taylor!?!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 07:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm just trying to point out that Mike Brown is turning off coaching candidates in addition to having a long list of players that "quit" on him.  Again, we can get on Boomer and Palmer for demanding trades from Mike Brown, but we were all pretty sure we were going to get a HC that was going to make us all quit on the Bengals and find new teams until we learned Mike wasn't the one making the decision.

That's all I'm saying.  I don't get how fans can curse Mike Brown for almost 30 years and still give players who wanted to play for someone else a hard time.

No reason I should think highly of a player who quit like Carson did on the team I root for. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 08:27 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: No reason I should think highly of a player who quit like Carson did on the team I root for. 

Well then you deserve Hue Jackson as a HC if you're going to be so high 'n' mighty about the whole thing.  There, I said it.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 08:13 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2019/1/10/18177600/report-los-angeles-rams-qb-coach-zac-taylor-favorite-land-head-coaching-job-with-cincinnati-bengals

Looks like Taylor!?!

I gonna wait for a more trustworthy source before I believe it. 
Reply/Quote
Than God Carson Palmer weighed in on the subject.  Still butthurt, apparently. Rolleyes
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 08:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well then you deserve Hue Jackson as a HC if you're going to be so high 'n' mighty about the whole thing.  There, I said it.

Its not like fans are the ones collecting the pay check. Hell we made Carson the highest paid QB at the time. 

When the going gets tough and you are the highest paid player on the team. And your leadership senses tell you to quit like a chickenshit. Well then here is some trash on your lawn. 

Hell Dalton came in and led the same organization he quit on to 5 straight playoff appearances. And Whitworth and Peko showed what players having a little heart, courage, and determination looked like. 

Why people still stick up for this dude I will never understand. 

I bet Steeler fans are not happy with AB right now. And he is a HoFer. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 08:48 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Why people still stick up for this dude I will never understand. 

I can only speak for myself, but I can understand why Palmer and Boomer and a slew of other players wanted away from Mike Brown.  I understand this because I spent the past few weeks dreading the next HC hire Mike would make...then we found out he wasn't making it and suddenly things started getting a hell of a lot more fun and optimistic around here.

Mike Brown just sucks the soul right out of a player, a fan, and a franchise.  Funny how we were hearing that the Bengals organization started looking for an interesting HC candidate outside of the organization right after there were rumblings they were afraid fans would "quit" on the team in droves if they just kept the status quo and promoted Hue.

You don't have to agree with me, but you honestly can't find it THAT hard to understand why people aren't totally down on all the players who "quit" on an owner who has made us miserable for decades.

(01-10-2019, 08:48 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I bet Steeler fans are not happy with AB right now. And he is a HoFer. 

Steeler fans are also unhappy with the current Rooney generation and Mike Tomlin for letting Steelers players run wild. They have a lot of players being pain in the arse divas like we have a lot of players quitting. You have to look at the organizational culture and who is setting the rules.
Reply/Quote
Hue Jackson should not be allowed anywhere NEAR the coaching staff of this team ever again. PERIOD.
Reply/Quote