Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The search appears over for HC
(01-10-2019, 07:13 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:

Man, I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hope Bieniemy is our new HC.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 07:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: PFT thinks the same as us

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/01/10/the-great-cincinnati-mystery-could-end-in-eric-bieniemy/

Florio...having to look at this guy in the stands during WVU games is unbearable.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If we Hire Bieniemy we will also be the only organization this year to hire a minority HC... (depending on the dolphins)

Not that that should matter just something they make a deal out of every year.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 07:24 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: If we Hire Bieniemy we will also be the only organization this year to hire a minority HC...  (depending on the dolphins)

Not that that should matter just something they make a deal out of every year.

I'm sure Stephen A. Smith will shout about it.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Carson had a bit take on on the Cincy opening apparently..

“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 07:29 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:

Who's this guy? I'm not on Twitter.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 07:31 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Who's this guy? I'm not on Twitter.

Basketball commentator now. Former basketball coach and player.

No idea if any of this info is true. Just passing it along.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 07:31 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Who's this guy? I'm not on Twitter.

Good question, haven't heard his name before. Dakich? lol
Reply/Quote
I’m hearing Furman is not very credible.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 07:33 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Basketball commentator now. Former basketball coach and player.

No idea if any of this info is true. Just passing it along.

Gotcha....and I'd like to thank you for doing it since some of us don't tweet. :andy:

I was just curious, the name sounded unfamiliar to me, I don't watch a lot of b-ball either.  I'd be cool either way.  

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 07:34 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I’m hearing Furman is not very credible.

Ok, Johnnie Cochran.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 07:34 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I’m hearing Furman is not very credible.

I wonder if Taylor comes here, does Bienemy go to Miami?

Reply/Quote
Taylor or Bienemy is fine with me
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 07:26 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Carson had a bit take on on the Cincy opening apparently..

It sure is. Especially when your star QB is a soft batch pouting chumpass quitter. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 07:39 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: It sure is. Especially when your star QB is a soft batch pouting chumpass quitter. 

You do realize the only reason we aren't going to get a HC that is going to make us all find a different NFL team is because Mike Brown finally isn't making the decision, right?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 07:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You do realize the only reason we aren't going to get a HC that is going to make us all find a different NFL team is because Mike Brown finally isn't making the decision, right?

They probably don't want the king of low energy in the room interviewing turning candidates off. But I guarantee he still has a voice in the final decision. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 07:53 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: They probably don't want the king of low energy in the room interviewing turning candidates off. But I guarantee he still has a voice in the final decision. 

I'm just trying to point out that Mike Brown is turning off coaching candidates in addition to having a long list of players that "quit" on him.  Again, we can get on Boomer and Palmer for demanding trades from Mike Brown, but we were all pretty sure we were going to get a HC that was going to make us all quit on the Bengals and find new teams until we learned Mike wasn't the one making the decision.

That's all I'm saying.  I don't get how fans can curse Mike Brown for almost 30 years and still give players who wanted to play for someone else a hard time.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 07:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ok, Johnnie Cochran.

He claimed it was Hue recently as well.  It's Bieniemy

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote