Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The search appears over for HC
(01-09-2019, 03:32 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: If this is accurate, it is NOT a good sign.
Shit.
FML.  
It would rule out Taylor, Waldron, and Eric.  The fact Monken is interviewing for OC elsewhere means Monken is out.  

IT MEANS INTERNAL CANDIDATE.

No the fact they haven't announced it yet means its not internal... or we would already know.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 03:23 PM)Synric Wrote: He's interviewing for the Jaguars OC job today. Maybe he's on the outs in Tampa Bay.

Arians does bring a staff with him.

Leftwich is coming to Tampa. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 03:23 PM)Synric Wrote: He's interviewing for the Jaguars OC job today. Maybe he's on the outs in Tampa Bay.

So you’re saying there’s a chance!

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 03:33 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: No the fact they haven't announced it yet means its not internal... or we would already know.

If they are announcing today, it is internal...FML
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 03:13 PM)Trademark Wrote: I seriously want that bald headed coward gone!!! If he becomes head coach I’m gone. I’d he even sticks around whatsoever I’m gonna consider another team

Didn’t you quit being a fan a few times already during the season? Ever hear of the boy who cried wolf?
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 03:31 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: kubiak doesn't want to be a HC anymore....

But a Coordinator with HC experience would be valuable to a 1st time HC

Yes but my point was them looking at him as OC to me screamed “we are hiring Vance Joseph as head coach”.

And it certainly wouldn’t mean Lazor was definitely out. It could very well mean that Lazor could be HC and Kubiak could be OC.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 03:17 PM)Synric Wrote: Beinemy as HC and Monken as OC would match both are coming from the new Air Raid/Coryell system. 

Zac Taylor on the other hand comes from a WCO scheme.

Ah cool Synric, would love that just as much anyways.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 03:36 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: If they are announcing today, it is internal...FML

they announced they are close to a decision
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 03:03 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I’m scared to death.

You and me both. Fandom hanging in the balance here.
Reply/Quote

Leftwich may be the OC now

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 03:40 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: Leftwich may be the OC now

He is.

Reply/Quote
Todd Bowles is also reuniting with Arians in Tampa.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/todd-bowles-byron-leftwich-to-join-buccaneers%E2%80%99-staff/ar-BBRZjjq

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 03:36 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: If they are announcing today, it is internal...FML

Why? Makes no sense. Did you just change your mind on this Psych? I was with you on your previous post and now you think they would wait this long to announce an inside hire after they interviewed a bunch of outside candidates and even flew out to LA to interview Taylor and Waldron?

I don't think it will be an inside hire at all, this would just keep the stadium empty and pretty much destroy the franchise. From all the moves they have made over the last year or so i don't see them committing bidness suicide at this time.
Reply/Quote
Right now I'm just imagining Hue being announced as the HC but the Bengals waiting until after the Chiefs are done to do so. That would probably be the most epic slap in the face, ever.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 03:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Why? Makes no sense. Did you just change your mind on this Psych? I was with you on your previous post and now you think they would wait this long to announce an inside hire after they interviewed a bunch of outside candidates and even flew out to LA to interview Taylor and Waldron?

I don't think it will be an inside hire at all, this would just keep the stadium empty and pretty much destroy the franchise. From all the moves they have made over the last year or so i don't see them committing bidness suicide at this time.

I thought they were announcing today let me check my twitter feed.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
I think it's Vance. Blah.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 03:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Right now I'm just imagining Hue being announced as the HC but the Bengals waiting until after the Chiefs are done to do so.  That would probably be the most epic slap in the face, ever.

Anarchy would ensue......

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 03:44 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I thought they were announcing today let me check my twitter feed.

I took it as they were done with the interview process, and that was all.

Reply/Quote
I about had a freaking heart attack     Shocked
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 03:48 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I about had a freaking heart attack     Shocked

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO .....with this bunch, it's quite understandable!!!!!

Reply/Quote