Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Then there was this wuss named Peko
If someone had already brought this up on another thread too bad.

Watch this ***** come off the sideline in his cloak and shove a Steeler from behind.

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/932592
Reply/Quote
It was actually all the Steelers and refs fault. Peko is really the victim here. And the media is covering for the NFL by not telling everyone it's all the Steelers and refs fault.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:38 PM)Vlad Wrote: If someone had already brought this up on another thread too bad.

Watch this ***** come off the sideline in his cloak and shove a Steeler from behind.

It's because he's Batman, dummy.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Steelers coaches pull hair, lol.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 07:21 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Steelers coaches pull hair, lol.

Girls. They probably slap fight like bitches too.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 07:21 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Steelers coaches pull hair, lol.

That one seems to have been glossed over.  But really the whining here after a win is amusing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That one seems to have been glossed over.  But really the whining here after a win is amusing.

For reals......that was just dumb on Pekos part....but whine whine whine ......you would think they lost !

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:38 PM)Vlad Wrote: If someone had already brought this up on another thread too bad.

It's funny. He shoves him from behind and walks away like, "It wasn't me." I use to do that kind of stuff to my older brother as a kid.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 02:08 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: It's funny. He shoves him from behind and walks away like, "It wasn't me." I use to do that kind of stuff to my older brother as a kid.

because you are a "steeler" fan.... thanks captain obvious :)
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That one seems to have been glossed over.  But really the whining here after a win is amusing.

I think he went to grab his arm and caught his hair.  I don't know WHY he grabbed his arm...should avoid contact whenever he can.  But Munchak wasn't known as a dirty player was he?  Why would he be a dirty coach?

[Image: hair.0.gif]

It is almost like he was trying to keep the Bengal player away from the Steelers players and the hair got caught in his hand.  (He has papers in it so it didn't reach out and grab a handful of hair).  I'm sure he will be fined...coaches should avoid contact with players.  But can we stop acting like he tackled the guy by his hair?
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote

I think he went to grab his arm and caught his hair.  I don't know WHY he grabbed his arm...should avoid contact whenever he can.  But Munchak wasn't known as a dirty player was he?  Why would he be a dirty coach?

It is almost like he was trying to keep the Bengal player away from the Steelers players and the hair got caught in his hand.  (He has papers in it so it didn't reach out and grab a handful of hair).  I'm sure he will be fined...coaches should avoid contact with players.  But can we stop acting like he tackled the guy by his hair?
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 08:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: I think he went to grab his arm and caught his hair.  I don't know WHY he grabbed his arm...should avoid contact whenever he can.  But Munchak wasn't known as a dirty player was he?  Why would he be a dirty coach?

It does look like he went to grab the guy's arm and grabbed some hair by accident. Either way, coaches should not be getting involved in any of that. He should get fined for it. He's representing the Steelers on National television and should be acting more professional.
Reply/Quote
SHUT UP!!!!!! PEKO IS A TOUGH GUY!!!! REMEMBER THAT TIME HE RAN OVER PALEEMAHLUUUUU!!!!!!
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 08:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: I think he went to grab his arm and caught his hair.  I don't know WHY he grabbed his arm...should avoid contact whenever he can.  But Munchak wasn't known as a dirty player was he?  Why would he be a dirty coach?

I listened to that on the radio, so I assumed it was much worse. Wow... that seemed like an accident.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I listened to that on the radio, so I assumed it was much worse. Wow... that seemed like an accident.

It was obviously an accident.  Since Bengals fans like to whine about missed calls in this game where was the flag on the late hit out of bounds that led to this incident?  Bueller?
Reply/Quote

Coaches always have papers in their hand. Why? To cover up what they're saying. In this case, it was to cover up that he was pulling a player's hair.

Good job Steelers. Even your coaches fight like five year old girls.

Munchak obviously has some anger issues. He needs therapy.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It was obviously an accident.  Since Bengals fans like to whine about missed calls in this game where was the flag on the late hit out of bounds that led to this incident?  Bueller?

Hair or no hair, grabbing the arm was no accident.

Regardless of what led to it or what was happening on the field, a coach should not put a hand on a player.

It's basic safety for both sides. Players running off the field are trying to slow down. And there's no shortage of stuff on the sidelines (there's a reason they don't put a water cooler midfield). You toss in a coach grabbing an arm, pushing, whatever... someone's going to get hurt. On the flip side, players are used to dealing with guys in helmets and pads... and normally guys in good shape. A player feels someone pushing him or pulling his hair, if he comes around expecting to push off someone in pads and a helmet — but instead finds a guy in his 50s who fights like a lady — he's going to take his head off.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:23 PM)Benton Wrote: Coaches always have papers in their hand. Why? To cover up what they're saying. In this case, it was to cover up that he was pulling a player's hair.

Good job Steelers. Even your coaches fight like five year old girls.

Munchak obviously has some anger issues. He needs therapy.

Maybe he can play LB for the Bengals next season?  Ninja
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe he can play LB for the Bengals next season?  Ninja

Nay, we don't like cheaters.

Mellow
Reply/Quote

That was such a bullshit move.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  Ten year veteran acting like that and wiping away a great sack.  Inexcusable.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote