Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There will unbelievable days ahead and I'll remember these days.
This was from Monday!

"I'm not going to be any different in front of [the media] than I am in front of the players and coaches. We believe in what we're doing. I think that's the most important thing," Taylor said on Monday. "That may be hard for people to believe given our track record of wins and losses, but there will unbelievable days ahead and I'll remember these days. I think a lot of people will forget them when we're playing for championships and playing for division titles and you're seeing great things on the field from our guys. I know we just have to weather the storm and get through it and look forward to the great days ahead."

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/.amp/news/zac-taylor-odds-of-being-next-head-coach-fired-increase?__twitter_impression=true
Reply/Quote
When you're 4-24-1 maybe you shouldn't believe in what you're doing...

Maybe you should change it!

He's going to look ridiculous saying things like this if they make him fire his staff and keep him.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 09:51 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: This was from Monday!

"I'm not going to be any different in front of [the media] than I am in front of the players and coaches. We believe in what we're doing. I think that's the most important thing," Taylor said on Monday. "That may be hard for people to believe given our track record of wins and losses, but there will unbelievable days ahead and I'll remember these days. I think a lot of people will forget them when we're playing for championships and playing for division titles and you're seeing great things on the field from our guys. I know we just have to weather the storm and get through it and look forward to the great days ahead."

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/.amp/news/zac-taylor-odds-of-being-next-head-coach-fired-increase?__twitter_impression=true

[Image: nWu.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 09:54 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: When you're 4-24-1 maybe you shouldn't believe in what you're doing...

Maybe you should change it!

He's going to look ridiculous saying things like this if they make him fire his staff and keep him.

Bingo. He basically just thinks it’s bad luck, and he’s doing everything right. His arrogance is off the charts.

Reply/Quote
At this rate 8-8 feels like "unbelievable days"...

If we can just get (back) to that under this regime it'll be miraculous.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Sounds just like a Mike Brown flunky. Mike said something to the effect one time like, "We haven't been tapped on the shoulder and sprinkled with fairy dust by our fairy godmother yet!" I'm paraphrasing of course, but that was the gist of it. Most owners work hard( or hire someone)to at least try to bring a winner to their fans and city. In the 'Nati we just have to be patient and wait for the fairy godmother to get around to us.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 10:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Bingo. He basically just thinks it’s bad luck, and he’s doing everything right. His arrogance is off the charts.

Yep. When you dontdont get results in life you can either:

1) Own it. Acknowledge you're failing. Make changes even if they hurt your ego.
2) Blame it on outside circumstances and stay the course.

1 is hard, but the right path.
Reply/Quote
Jesus F'n Christ....

Your team just lost to the Cowboys 30-7. You produced a whopping 7 points against the league's 32nd ranked defense.

You've averaged a paltry 10 points a game over your last 5 games. And that's with a kickoff return in there!!!

You've NEVER won a road game.

You're winless in the division.

You're winless againt the NFC East, the worst conference in the entire league.

You're 4-24-1!!!!

Did it ever occur to you that people don't want to hear this bs right now? Read the freaking room you dunce.

It's one thing to trot out this rah-rah, bubblegum bs after a tough loss in the midst of a 6-10 year 1. But to do this in year 2 with all of the above? Get the **** outta here with this garbage.

This douchebag that rolled out of clown car has absolutely no awareness whatsoever. SHUT...THE...****...UP!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 11:27 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Jesus F'n Christ....

Your team just lost to the Cowboys 30-7. You produced a whopping 7 points against the league's 32nd ranked defense.

You've averaged a paltry 10 points a game over your last 5 games. And that's with a kickoff return in there!!!

You're 4-24-1!!!!

Did it ever occur to you that people don't want to hear this bs right now? Read the freaking room you dunce.

It's one thing to trot out this rah-rah, bubblegum bs after a tough loss in the midst of a 6-10 year 1. But to do this in year 2 with all of the above? Get the **** outta here with this garbage.

This douchebag that rolled out of clown car has absolutely no awareness whatsoever. SHUT...THE...****...UP!!!!

^^^^

That's bulletin board material for Zac to put on the ol dry erase right before the Steelers beat that ass this week.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Sounds like a guy who's confident that his job isn't in jeopardy.. Awe shit fellas, it might get worse before it gets better. Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 11:27 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Jesus F'n Christ....

You're 4-24-1!!!!

[Image: source.gif]

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 11:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sounds like a guy who's confident that his job isn't in jeopardy..  Awe shit fellas, it might get worse before it gets better.  Mellow

He was down after the game Sun. I suspect the family got him pumped up.

He's like a SNL skit.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 11:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sounds like a guy who's confident that his job isn't in jeopardy.. Awe shit fellas, it might get worse before it gets better. Mellow

Man, how can it? Franchise QB pummeled all season and finally gets his knee shredded, multiple disgruntled players, trading away guys for peanuts, toxic locker room, another (likely) 2 win season...

I guess we could go 0-16 and Burrow could demand a trade or something...

Reply/Quote
No wonder The Family was “blown away” by this guy... he’s just as insane as they are
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 11:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Man, how can it? Franchise QB pummeled all season and finally gets his knee shredded, multiple disgruntled players, trading away guys for peanuts, toxic locker room, another (likely) 2 win season...

I guess we could go 0-16 and Burrow could demand a trade or something...

Only 1 team in the NFL would bring back a coach this bad...

It's ridiculous we even debate it. But the media pretty much think the Bengals are managed so poorly that Taylor is back.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 10:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Bingo. He basically just thinks it’s bad luck, and he’s doing everything right. His arrogance is off the charts.

He thinks just like Mike Brown.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 11:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sounds like a guy who's confident that his job isn't in jeopardy..  Awe shit fellas, it might get worse before it gets better worse.  Mellow

Just fixed it to more accuarately portray the Bengals. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 09:51 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: This was from Monday!

"I'm not going to be any different in front of [the media] than I am in front of the players and coaches.
We believe in what we're doing.
I think that's the most important thing," Taylor said on Monday. "That may be hard for people to believe given our track record of wins and losses, but there will unbelievable days ahead and I'll remember these days. I think a lot of people will forget them when we're playing for championships and playing for division titles and you're seeing great things on the field from our guys. I know we just have to weather the storm and get through it and look forward to the great days ahead."

I'd like to know who this "we" is ?
Reply/Quote
Nice speech. All done?
[Image: XAkjviN.gif?noredirect]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 11:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sounds like a guy who's confident that his job isn't in jeopardy..  Awe shit fellas, it might get worse before it gets better.  Mellow

If theres one thing i've learned as a Bengal fan.....

it can always get worse.

No matter how bad you think it all is, they find a way to sink even lower.
Reply/Quote