Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Guy Just Raised The Cost Of An HIV Drug By 5000%
(09-22-2015, 05:27 PM)Benton Wrote: She was lucky. She works in the healthcare industry so she found out she could get the drugs legally from another country. At least I think it was legally. And she could afford them. And instead of having to do chemo and other treatments, she only needed one drug that had minimal side effects.

Good for her!  And you!

Cancer sucks.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-22-2015, 05:27 PM)Benton Wrote: She was lucky. She works in the healthcare industry so she found out she could get the drugs legally from another country. At least I think it was legally. And she could afford them. And instead of having to do chemo and other treatments, she only needed one drug that had minimal side effects.

I pray that she never need pay mind to such a thing again.
(09-22-2015, 04:51 PM)Benton Wrote: My wife had cancer. She bought drugs from Sweden or somewhere over there because it was cheaper than buying it here with insurance. About 1/10th after insurance if I remember right.

Sorry to hear about the cancer but it's great that she was able to save on the drugs.

It's like people who stock up on pills in Mexico or like in Dallas Buyers Club. No doubt the FDA keeps us safe, but some regulations hurt our ability to get good medicine at an affordable price from another market.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]