Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-21-2015, 02:38 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Come on down.   there are two of us from the boards down here.... I'm not the only one.

Whoa, Nellie!  Stop with all the personal details of your character's life. LOL

August 2nd.  I can't believe your pretending that scares your character. Rolleyes
(11-21-2015, 02:26 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Please learn the definition and proper use of racist.   You guys throw that around so much on these boards it's lost it's Meaning.     Which is a shame when there is actual legitimate racism it will be passed off as the usual joke you have made that word .

Calling all people from Africa "uncivilized animals" is racist.

Everyone here knows you're a racist. You know you're a racist. Just man up and stop being a little child when you get called out for the dumb shit you say. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-21-2015, 02:26 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Please learn the definition and proper use of racist.   You guys throw that around so much on these boards it's lost it's Meaning.     Which is a shame when there is actual legitimate racism it will be passed off as the usual joke you have made that word .

[Image: 112115.jpg]

(11-21-2015, 03:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Calling all people from Africa "uncivilized animals" is racist.

Everyone here knows you're a racist. You know you're a racist. Just man up and stop being a little child when you get called out for the dumb shit you say. 

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Lol racist.

Get one person who is impartial to actually say I am a racist. Only you liberal militants are the ones calling me a racist.

Am I an ahole? Probably.... A racist? Most definetly not.

Like I said find someone who is impartial. I may be a jerk at times but I'm not racist.
(11-22-2015, 02:19 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol racist.  

Get one person who is impartial to actually say I am a racist.   Only you liberal militants are the ones calling me a racist.  

Am I an ahole?  Probably....    A racist?  Most definetly not.  

Like I said find someone who is impartial.   I may be a jerk at times but I'm not racist.

The idea that you would consider someone 'impartial' is laughable at best. Or as you are overly prone to say, lol. Like a 12 year old racist.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-22-2015, 03:08 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: The idea that you would consider someone 'impartial' is laughable at best. Or as you are overly prone to say, lol. Like a 12 year old racist.

There are plenty of impartial people here on this subforum.
(11-22-2015, 02:19 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol racist.  

Get one person who is impartial to actually say I am a racist.   Only you liberal militants are the ones calling me a racist.  

Am I an ahole?  Probably....    A racist?  Most definetly not.  

Like I said find someone who is impartial.   I may be a jerk at times but I'm not racist.

What makes someone a liberal?  Impartial?  Racist?

Their opinions. 

If you can determine someone is a liberal militant based upon their opinions then others can do the same about the character you're portraying. 
(11-22-2015, 04:46 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There are plenty of impartial people here on this subforum.

List?

I am thinking that most people who are really impartial do not bother to spend any time here in the P&R forum.
(11-20-2015, 06:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Coming from the guy who offered to sexually groom my daughter.  

I only offered because you claimed it was a parent's duty.

I was just trying to help you out.
(11-22-2015, 03:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: List?

I am thinking that most people who are really impartial do not bother to spend any time here in the P&R forum.

You can be impartial and still have a side.    Just because you never accept a conservative idea or solution to anything doesn't mean that others do not.  

I have embraced liberal solutions In the spirit of compromise.    So have many others.    

You have to be able to step back and actually keep perspective

When you refuse to listen to a dissenting opinion you are not impartial.   And when you certainly don't ever accept another view you can't be considered impartial.
(11-22-2015, 08:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You can be impartial and still have a side.    Just because you never accept a conservative idea or solution to anything doesn't mean that others do not.  

I have embraced liberal solutions In the spirit of compromise.    So have many others.    

You have to be able to step back and actually keep perspective.

By "list" I meant give me a list of names.  Are you claiming that you are one of the impartial members here?  If not then tell me specifically who here you think is impartial.
(11-22-2015, 08:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: By "list" I meant give me a list of names.  Are you claiming that you are one of the impartial members here?  If not then tell me specifically who here you think is impartial.

I will sort a list. I need to get a view of who's online so I remember names.