Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-12-2015, 02:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: Not if you read the definition.

Which you don't believe.

So tell me about when you were exploring your gender... When did you decide that female was not for you and you went male? What age were you and how did you test both male and female genders out?
(11-12-2015, 01:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh I am sure there are definitions and I believe someone has made this up.    But I just can't take this serious.   If that definition was true then I am transgender when I do laundry.   And my wife is transgender when she trims the palms.

(11-12-2015, 01:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It just seems made up.   That is what makes it hard to believe.

I've said this before to you and I'll do it again.  You are just flat out proud of your own ignorance.  Thus, the constant push to stymie 'progress', it scares the shit out of you.  Not only because it's new and different, but because you know deep down you don't have the cerebral prowess to keep up with all these new concepts and words.  It's all too much to process, you're just not good enough, probably never have been.  The best way to avoid all of this is to scream your mental deficiencies from the rooftops.  Like a lost child.  "WAIT, WAIT FOR ME EVERYONE!  I THINK THE SCIENCE OF YESTERYEAR WAS RIGHT!  LOOK AT ME!  I'M DUMB!"   

Well bud, you're just shit out of luck.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-12-2015, 02:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I understand the point your making but....
pTSD isn't denying what is physically there.  

I can buy this point for being gay or straight because it's not a thing you can see or touch.   But whether your a man or woman is pretty straight forward.... You can see or touch what's there.  

And if you are comparing it to ptsd, does this also mean you are acknowledging it is a mental hurdle that needs treatment on how to cope?   Or were you just using PTSD as something people denied?

obviously you don't.  see above.
(11-12-2015, 02:36 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I've said this before to you and I'll do it again.  You are just flat out proud of your own ignorance.  Thus, the constant push to stymie 'progress', it scares the shit out of you.  Not only because it's new and different, but because you know deep down you don't have the cerebral prowess to keep up with all these new concepts and words.  It's all too much for you to process, you're just not good enough, probably never have been.  The best way to avoid all of this is to scream your mental deficiencies from the rooftops.  Like a lost child.  "WAIT, WAIT FOR ME EVERYONE!  I THINK THE SCIENCE OF YESTERYEAR WAS RIGHT!  LOOK AT ME!  I'M DUMB!"   

Well bud, you're just shit out of luck.  

So tell me about when you were deciding your gender? Tell me about your genderqueer years.... And what age range was that for you?
(11-12-2015, 02:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So tell me about when you were exploring your gender...    When did you decide that female was not for you and you went male?   What age were you and how did you test both male and female genders out?

Does it have to be a conscious exploration?

I watched my father.  He helped around the house AND did typically "manly" things like hunt.  I think being a "man" means you can  / should do things that you would probably think are "women's work".

As multiple people have pointed out you are either being willfully ignorant or just trolling.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-12-2015, 02:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So tell me about when you were deciding your gender?   Tell me about your genderqueer years.... And what age range was that for you?

Dino went so far as to produce a picture to help you understand.  We know you're not a verbal learner, hell, you're incapably of conjugation in most cases.  Apparently not a visual learner as well.  Maybe with you're football and P.E. past, you're still a kinesthetic learner.  In order for you to understand something, someone needs to scream it at you, then throw a big rubber ball at your testicles.  

Take you're ignorance off the pedestal.  It's tacky.  
(11-12-2015, 02:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So tell me about when you were deciding your gender?   Tell me about your genderqueer years.... And what age range was that for you?

I find it really odd that they use that term.
I would think they would coin it "gender-neutral"
(11-12-2015, 02:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: Does it have a conscious exploration?

I watched by father.  He helped around the house AND did typically "manly" things like hunt.  I think being a "man" means you can  / should do things that you would probably think are "women's work".

As multiple people have pointed out you are either being willfully ignorant or just trolling.  

Where did I say men could not do "women's work"? I do plenty of housework .

You and others have said that our gender a learned behavior. By using that definition you posted ... I am just asking where you learned you were a male? What steps did you go through exploring whether you were a female? And what age range did you explore this?

This can be asked to anyone who agrees with the definition that was posted. Just tell me about the personal journey to your chosen gender. And how you explored whether you were the opposite gender.

If the definition is correct then we should all be able to figure out when we were In gender limbo. I can't remember a time I was ever in gender limbo.... So maybe I am the exception ..... So tell me when you were in limbo between male and female and maybe I can see where we decided we were males.
(11-12-2015, 02:53 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I find it really odd that they use that term.
I would think they would coin it "gender-neutral"

Yes I was surprised as well.
(11-12-2015, 02:50 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Dino went so far as to produce a picture to help you understand.  We know you're not a verbal learner, hell, you're incapably of conjugation in most cases.  Apparently not a visual learner as well.  Maybe with you're football and P.E. past, you're still a kinesthetic learner.  In order for you to understand something, someone needs to scream it at you, then throw a big rubber ball at your testicles.  

Take you're ignorance off the pedestal.  It's tacky.  

Well insults are a way to go .... Or you could just answer the question I asked.

More likely your non answer is just confirmation that this doesn't apply to you. As it wouldn't apply to 99.9% of the people here. Now do we accept something as fact that is not the case in 99.9% of the sample size?

When I start seeing people step up describing their journey from genderqueer to male or female then I will accept the definition. Until then .... I will remain a skeptic.
Remember when i floated my belief that sexuality was an unconscience learned behavior you all wanted me to produce evidence from my life.

Now I ask the same with this genderqueer to male or female belief.

I think this is a reasonable request.
(11-12-2015, 02:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Where did I say men could not do "women's work"?   I do plenty of housework .

You and others have said that our gender a learned behavior.   By using that definition you posted ...  I am just asking where you learned you were a male?   What steps did you go through exploring whether you were a female?   And what age range did you explore this?  

This can be asked to anyone who agrees with the definition that was posted.   Just tell me about the personal journey to your chosen gender.    And how you explored whether you were the opposite gender.  

If the definition is correct then we should all be able to figure out when we were In gender limbo.   I can't remember a time I was ever in gender limbo....   So maybe I am the exception .....   So tell me when you were in limbo between male and female and maybe I can see where we decided we were males.

I explained it here

Based on the definition here.

Quote:Sex refers to a natural or biological feature.

Gender refers to cultural or learned significance of sex.

I can only show you...I can't make you understand.

Rock On
(11-12-2015, 03:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Remember when i floated my belief that sexuality was an unconscience learned behavior you all wanted me to produce evidence from my life.  

Now I ask the same with this genderqueer to male or female belief.  

I think this is a reasonable request.

If we met in real life you'd think I'm probably to "Feminine" for your liking because of the way I live.

Yet I am a man.

The fact that you (still) don't understand the difference between "sexuality" and "gender" is no ones fault but your own.
(11-12-2015, 03:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: If we met in real life you'd think I'm probably to "Feminine" for your liking because of the way I live.

Yet I am a man.

The fact that you (still) don't understand the difference between "sexuality" and "gender" is no ones fault but your own.

To be fair, his parents, genetics and his education (or lack thereof) also failed him horrifically.  He is incapable of synthesis.
(11-11-2015, 09:51 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Even you know there is a difference between an original opinion and plagiarism. Nice try though. 

I already had the same opinion as the site listed. I just need some details to make sure that what I wanted to say was clear to you and everyone else. Again, I pointed it out and you still failed to post any links validating your claim.

(11-11-2015, 09:55 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I posted the sources you plagiarized. Feel free to do the same to me if you think I plagiarized. 

I'm not obsessed with you. Sorry to disappoint.
(11-11-2015, 07:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: As long as you're distinguishing between being trans and gender dysphoria, I don't see how anyone can see it as an attack. 

The trans people I know have sought out help in their transitions. I don't think a stigma is keeping them from seeking therapy that tries to suggest they do not transition. I think it's the fact that they realize they do not identify with that gender/sex, so they do not try to just cope. 

Now that's kinda confusing, whether someone has made the transition or not, aren't they still classified under GID?

Has there ever been any cases where the person had the surgery and later regretted it? or was still confused? or does this surgery basically cure them of their GID?
(11-12-2015, 03:32 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I already had the same opinion as the site listed. I just need some details to make sure that what I wanted to say was clear to you and everyone else. Again, I pointed it out and you still failed to post any links validating your claim.

I'm not obsessed with you. Sorry to disappoint.

A simple google search revealed you and someone else had the same verbatim opinion and details.  What are the odds?  What claim didn't I validate?
(11-12-2015, 02:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I understand the point your making but....
pTSD isn't denying what is physically there.  

I can buy this point for being gay or straight because it's not a thing you can see or touch.   But whether your a man or woman is pretty straight forward.... You can see or touch what's there.  

And if you are comparing it to ptsd, does this also mean you are acknowledging it is a mental hurdle that needs treatment on how to cope?   Or were you just using PTSD as something people denied?

I am acknowledging I don't know the etiology and I don't think anyone else does.  It is still an unknown.  You think it is a made up thing and I compared it to something else people still think is a made up thing.  Just something to consider. 
(11-12-2015, 04:18 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I am acknowledging I don't know the etiology and I don't think anyone else does.  It is still an unknown.  You think it is a made up thing and I compared it to something else people still think is a made up thing.  Just something to consider. 

But, we've made a lot of PROGRESS from completely ignoring PTSD's existence.  Hell, it has a name now.  Without nomenclature nothing can be achieved.  Denying or refusing to accept nomenclature is tantamount to stymying progress, which is Lucie's self-professed goal.  It's somewhat surprising he's accepted the existence of PTSD.  
(11-12-2015, 04:31 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: But, we've made a lot of PROGRESS from completely ignoring PTSD's existence.  Hell, it has a name now.  Without nomenclature nothing can be achieved.  Denying or refusing to accept nomenclature is tantamount to stymying progress, which is Lucie's self-professed goal.  It's somewhat surprising he's accepted the existence of PTSD.  

It always had a name...I can't find the image that showed it through time, but this will do:

[Image: PTSD.jpg]

It just wasn't always understood.