Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This Win makes me question Zac more, not less
(12-05-2023, 02:19 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Burrow likes the shotgun.  No one pushes back on burrow.  Burrow needs to get comfortable under center. It’s really simple, honestly.

Don't you say nothing about Jowee Burrowz! 

If anything, this makes Joe Burrow look sus. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:20 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: This is getting absurd.....

It’s beyond absurd. It has been absurd…
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:22 AM)WildCat Wrote: how about you don't attack other fans of "your" team? there's a thought.

Are you his lawyer?

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:20 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They just got a huge win on MNF against a good team. Maybe stop whining for a night and get a grip.

First road win on MNF since 19 ****** 90. And we're bitching. LOL 

Reply/Quote
Well said. They are so predictable with Burrow.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:24 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: First road win on MNF on the road since 19 ****** 90. And we're bitching. LOL 

Facebook level shit honestly.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:23 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Are you his lawyer?

It's silly to say something like you said and expect someone won't come to their defense. no need to attack your fellow fans b/c they have an opinion.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:08 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: I've never been this pissed off after a win. This doesn't mean that I'm as pissed off in wins as I am lossess, but this win put a sour taste in my mouth after all the good feels for Jake Browning not giving up and making the most of his oppurtunity.

"Zac Taylor deserves cred...."

Zac Taylor doesn;'t deserve shit.

Jake Browning just showed the world that he, at minimum, is a capable backup and probably better than a hobbled Joe Burrow. Since that's now been established, it begs the question: Why did Taylor start an injured Burrow for 4 games?!
I haven't seen the stats, but I saw Jake Browning under center more often than I see Burrow. I saw a more balanced run/pass attack that was very successful, something that can't happen when Burrow is in the game becasue...reasons?

The Bengals' offensive philosophy is the problem. It isn't the O-line. It isn't Burrow's injury. It isn't Pollack or MIxon. It's Zac Taylor;s insistence on passing 10000 times a bloody game when Burrow is out there.

The Bengals need to change that if they want to keep Burrow healthy and get their first Lombardi.

Until they do, it'll be heartbreaking frustration for many years to come.

Zac Taylor needs to be a leader and give Joe Burrow what he NEEDS, not what he wants. IDC if Joe prefers the spread offense. He NEEDS a good run game and NEEDS to go under center.
Endrant.

L.O.L.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:25 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Facebook level shit honestly.

Word.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:22 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Imagine being happy with 6-6 on a team that was expected to be in the AFCCG.

Context bro.

No one is happy with 6-6, but we can be happy with beating an 8-3 team on the road, snapping a 33 year losing streak on MNf. All with a backup QB.

The fact the bengals are 6-6 is impressive, considering the hand they were dealt.

Imagine getting 2-7 or 3-8 all night at the blackjack table and being even money.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:25 AM)WildCat Wrote: It's silly to say something like you said and expect someone won't come to their defense. no need to attack your fellow fans b/c they have an opinion.

There was nothing silly about what I said. Dude chooses to miserable.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:25 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Context bro.

No one is happy with 6-6, but we can be happy with beating an 8-3 team on the road, snapping a 33 year losing streak on MNf.  All with a backup QB.

The fact the bengals are 6-6 is impressive, considering the hand they were dealt.

Imagine getting 2-7 or 3-8 all night at the blackjack table and being even money.

The "hand they were delat" was mostly self-inflicted. Their W tonight was evidence of that, for the reasons I listed in the OP.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:27 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: There was nothing silly about what I said. Dude chooses to miserable.

you made an assumption. how do you know he's miserable? lol get real.
Reply/Quote
Zac took some plays from Tecmo Bowl tonight and that’s not a bad thing.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:25 AM)WildCat Wrote: It's silly to say something like you said and expect someone won't come to their defense. no need to attack your fellow fans b/c they have an opinion.

It’s a horrible take. What did you expect the response to be?

You’re saying he can have his opinion which is “attacking” the bengals. But if another fan has an opinion of defending the team.. they are then not allowed to?

My Opinion is the OP is crazy. I’m allowed to think that bc as you say, it’s my opinion. I’m not attacking him, I’m just calling it how I see it. JUST LIKE HE DID.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:28 AM)WildCat Wrote: you made an assumption. how do you know he's miserable? lol get real.

Because I’ve read 800+ of his posts.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:30 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Because I’ve read 800+ of his posts.

They're mostly butt cheeks.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:29 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: It’s a horrible take.  What did you expect the response to be?  

You’re saying he can have his opinion which is “attacking” the bengals.  But if another fan has an opinion of defending the team.. they are then not allowed to?

My Opinion is the OP is crazy.  I’m allowed to think that bc as you say, it’s my opinion.  I’m not attacking him, I’m just calling it how I see it.  JUST LIKE HE DID.

you're right. but imo the OP wasn't wrong.
Reply/Quote
I know Joe Burrow likes the pass-heavy shotgun offense, but there's something so satisfying about watching the OL run their asses over and the RB getting a nice gain.  Not to mention it freaks me out to see JB get hit so often.  So I do hope they'll have this opportunity to build on this and balance the offense a bit more.

The style of offense has worked in the past and has  taken us places, but for how long is the question.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:30 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Because I’ve read 800+ of his posts.

well.... now who's miserable? lmao
Reply/Quote