Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This Win makes me question Zac more, not less
(12-05-2023, 02:48 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I have no clue what you are trying to say.

well.... now who's gaslighting?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:46 AM)WildCat Wrote: lol. the previous 2 years seem to be the proof don't they? what happened before that? it's not miserable to speak truth.

There is a 03% chance of winning the superbowl any given year… I’ve really enjoyed the ride it was a lot of fun. I’m excited for 2024.

This year is crazy. I was expecting to lose out (after the wrist injury) and ok with it to set ourselves up for a better 24. But tonight was fun… the rest of this season is playing with house money. I either hope they lose the next 5, or go 4-1. Anything in between is meh.

As a bengals fan, you don’t get roses and sunshine. Which is why it’s so great to be a bengals fan. And honestly, I think we have one of the best head coaches in the NfL, he just stinks (at times) at playcalling. You don’t go on the road on MnF and win games as a 10 point underdog, unless you are a good head coach.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:48 AM)WildCat Wrote: well.... now who's gaslighting?

Go back and re-read what you posted. I don’t know what you’re trying to say.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:46 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Cynical, sure.  But this isn’t cynical.. this is ridiculous.  There are changes that need made, I’m not going to disagree.  But constructive criticism would be a good starting point.  This thread has come off as whiny and I’m really unsure what the purpose was.  There was a vent thread created for things just like this.. typically used after a loss, but I digress.  

If you were a bills fan this year, I would better understand your frustration with a healthy qb all year.

"I agree with you, I just don't like how you said it"

Okay man. I'm not here to meet your criteria on how I should be a fan. Go post in someone else's thread. I don't give a shit.

Maybe you should take into account the fact that there are several fans that agree with the content, many of which are posting in this very thread? Maybe we're all just a bunch of "whiners".
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:20 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: This is getting absurd.....

Hot take culture gave the posters here a severe case of brain rot

Thanks a lot, social media

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:53 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: "I agree with you, I just don't like how you said it"

Okay man. I'm not here to meet your criteria on how I should be a fan. Go post in someone else's thread. I don't give a shit.

Maybe you should take into account the fact that there are several fans that agree with the content, many of which are posting in this very thread? Maybe we're all just a bunch of "whiners".

Yeah buddy! All three of you! Mellow (and one has ALWAYS hated on the team in some form or fashion. Yay, I guess?)
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:58 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Hot take culture gave the posters here a severe case of brain rot

Thanks a lot, social media

Pretty much 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:41 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: You’ve lost me. Joe hurting his calf on a routine practice snap is a coaching problem.

The fog kept me from seeing the Northern Lights a few days ago. Damn you Zac Taylor!

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:59 AM)Wyche Wrote: Pretty much 

if anyone sees the big picture it's you. we're satisfied with little mini victories now. my god in heaven......
Reply/Quote
So you are saying when defenses know you are passing. That defenses can do the proverbial "pin their ears back" and go after the QB?

Hmm. That's a novel idea.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 03:02 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: The fog kept me from seeing the Northern Lights a few days ago. Damn you Zac Taylor!

You’re gonna hurt your head talking to these..people? Idk

Take a chill pill and forget this place exists for the next day or 2

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 03:04 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: You’re gonna hurt your head talking to these..people? Idk

Take a chill pill and forget this place exists for the next day or 2

yeah. we're all idiots. i guess we can't help it. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 03:02 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: The fog kept me from seeing the Northern Lights a few days ago. Damn you Zac Taylor!

Did you know Zac Taylor is to blame for palmers knee and daltons thumb?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 03:03 AM)WildCat Wrote: if anyone sees the big picture it's you. we're satisfied with little mini victories now. my god in heaven......

WTF are you on about? Our first road win on MNF in thirty ****** years, and y'all nitpicking. We just got back into playoff hunt with a QB starting his second game, and y'all bitching. That's a mini victory? Go tell Jax it was a mini victory. We're back to .500. If Jake can play close to that well moving forward, I'd call that a pretty big deal ....but you do you. 

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 03:06 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Did you know Zac Taylor is to blame for palmers knee and daltons thumb?

And AJ Green's ankle!

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 03:03 AM)WildCat Wrote: if anyone sees the big picture it's you. we're satisfied with little mini victories now. my god in heaven......

It takes mini victories to ultimately win the big dance. lol…

I don’t close a 5,000,000 deal without an initial meeting. Which is a small victory.

Why do you think every athlete takes it “one game at a time”.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 03:06 AM)Wyche Wrote: WTF are you on about? Our first road win on MNF in thirty ****** years, and y'all nitpicking. We just got back into playoff hunt with a QB starting his second game, and y'all bitching. That's a mini victory? Go tell Jax it was a mini victory. We're back to .500. If Jake can play close to that well moving forward, I'd call that a pretty big deal ....but you do you. 

how does the season end? you know how it ends lol.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 03:07 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: And AJ Green's ankle!

How did I forget!?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 03:08 AM)WildCat Wrote: how does the season end? you know how it ends lol.

There is a 97% chance it doesn’t end in a SB victory. Same for all 32 teams, every year.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 03:08 AM)WildCat Wrote: how does the season end? you know how it ends lol.

Gimme them lotto numbers then homes. Mellow

Reply/Quote