Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This coaching staff is starting to really piss me off..
(11-11-2021, 01:47 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: You do know the kid showed up to camp out of shape because of injury right??You are aware that dabo Sweeney called Carman one of the hardest working players he's ever coached??Your observation is based on opinion to call this kid who's undoubtedly been busting his ass since training camp lazy is truly a senseless personal attack..

Bengals fans have long shown an impatience to players that are drafted highly.  People forget how Whit looked when he started.  Carman should still be a part of the long term plans.   I honestly believe something of his demotion has to do with his back.  After that one hit against the Jets (I think), he dropped off massively in terms of performance.  He was inconsistent in his play, and learning an entirely new position coming off a surgery can explain some of that.

I think he will observe, get stronger, and come back next season with a vengeance.  

I wish I knew the internal discussions of what they see as their potential line next year.  Do they think Smith can be the RT?  Will Carman get a shot at RT?  Will Adeniji move to Center?  Either way, the line is far from a finished product and right now they are just looking to get the best 5 guys on the field to give them the best chance.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote