Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This looks like it could get serious
With the Presidential administration claiming that they smelled a rat from day 1, and officials like Devin Nunes that supported that theory from early on, the National News Media have by and large dismissed these theories as "unfounded" and painted a picture of a bunch of conspiracy theory nuts. Now that Barr has accomplished much in uncovering the details of the Russia hoax, dismissed the case against General Flynn, the list of potential "bad agents" continues to grow.

Now, Richard Grenell has declassified a list of former Obama administration officials suspected of illegally unmasking American officials in sensitive international matters.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/any-obama-officials-involved-in-flynn-unmasking-declassified-source/ar-BB13VZF6?ocid=spartandhp

[quoteActing Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell has declassified a list of former Obama administration officials who were allegedly involved in the so-called “unmasking” of former national security adviser Michael Flynn in his conversations with the former Russian ambassador during the presidential transition, a senior U.S. official tells ABC News. ][/quote]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
The unmaskings weren't illegal. We beat this horse to death many times over when the controversy was going on.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-12-2020, 10:46 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: The unmaskings weren't illegal. We beat this horse to death many times over when the controversy was going on.

Matt, what if we scream OBAMAGATE in capital letters?  Does that change it now?   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
What Russia "hoax"?

Are there still rubes out there that really believe that the Russians did not interfere with the 2016 elections? Or that Trump and many of his campaign officials did not lie their asses off about contact with Russian officials during the campaign?
(05-12-2020, 10:42 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: With the Presidential administration claiming that they smelled a rat from day 1, and officials like Devin Nunes that supported that theory from early on, the National News Media have by and large dismissed these theories as "unfounded" and painted a picture of a bunch of conspiracy theory nuts.  Now that Barr has accomplished much in uncovering the details of the Russia hoax, dismissed the case against General Flynn, the list of potential "bad agents" continues to grow.\

LOL Presidential administration in contestant clandestine contact with Russians during the election campaign (in which a candidate swamped in foreign money refused to disclose his tax returns) could "smell a rat" when the FBI began monitoring their conversations?

Now that Barr has dismissed the case against the general who failed to disclose he took money from Turkey while preparing to serve as NSC advisor, and lied about illegal negotiations with the Russian Ambassador--CAUGHT ON TAPE--the FBI has been pretty much neutered by the DOJ. 

The list of "bad agents" will certainly grow, as other valid legal processes are undone.
(05-12-2020, 12:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What Russia "hoax"?

Are there still rubes out there that really believe that the Russians did not interfere with the 2016 elections? Or that Trump and many of his campaign officials did not lie their asses off about contact with Russian officials during the campaign?

I'm afraid there are millions.

And it has undermined what rule of law we had.
(05-12-2020, 11:00 AM)GMDino Wrote: Matt, what if we scream OBAMAGATE in capital letters?  Does that change it now?   Mellow

Just screaming it won't do much.  You have to repeat it on Fox, Rush and OAN every day for weeks.

OBAMAGATE?  Yes OBAMAGATE! OBAMAGATE OBAMAGATE! OBAMAGATE! OBAMAGATE!
OBAMAGATE! OBAMAGATE! OBAMAGATE OBAMAGATE! OBAMAGATE! OBAMAGATE !

OBAMAGATE! OBAMAGATE! OBAMAGATE OBAMAGATE! OBAMAGATE! OBAMAGATE!

See? It's what everyone is talking about now.  Trump warned us but nobody believed him.

Greatest presidential scandal in history--FBI listening in on Russian agents targeting the Trump campaign.

OBAMA ORDERED IT!!
(05-12-2020, 12:49 PM)Dill Wrote: Just screaming it won't do much.  You have to repeat it on Fox, Rush and OAN every day for weeks.

OBAMAGATE?  Yes OBAMAGATE! OBAMAGATE OBAMAGATE! OBAMAGATE! OBAMAGATE!

See? It's what everyone is talking about now.  Trump warned us but nobody believed him.

Greatest presidential scandal in history--FBI listening in on Russian agents targeting the Trump campaign.

OBAMA ORDERED IT!!

What if I just pin in to the top of my official Twitter account with Tucker Carlson looking VERY serious while talking about it?
(05-12-2020, 10:42 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: [quoteActing Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell has declassified a list of former Obama administration officials who were allegedly involved in the so-called “unmasking” of former national security adviser Michael Flynn in his conversations with the former Russian ambassador during the presidential transition, a senior U.S. official tells ABC News. ]

Another quote from from your article, Sunset:

"Trump at the time incorrectly stated that Nunes' findings confirmed his still-unfounded claims that President Barack Obama wiretapped his campaign at Trump Tower in 2016.

To date, however, Nunes has not provided any evidence backing up his accusations or showing that Obama officials were politically motivated in their unmasking of Trump transition officials."

LOL as Nunes said from "Day 1"--NEW DETAILS are coming out . . . Very soon!
(05-12-2020, 12:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: What if I just pin in to the top of my official Twitter account with Tucker Carlson looking VERY serious while talking about it?

Every little bit helps, but you'd have to use your twitter account a lot.

Saturation is the point here. To become "true," Obamgate has to be what everyone is talking about all the time.

How could it NOT be true then?

Remember, we KNOW what really happened at Benghazi, even if no one can prove it.
Mark it down as another win for trump as he successfully fools the trumpets again and gets them to look away from his leadership failure during a pandemic.

3.5 years in to his administration and in the middle of a global pandemic (which he also claimed was a hoax....) and here we are blaming Obama again. What a joke
It’s remarkable how far conservatives are willing to go to discredit reality in order to defend Trump, the most incompetent President of the last century.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-12-2020, 10:42 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: With the Presidential administration claiming that they smelled a rat from day 1, and officials like Devin Nunes that supported that theory from early on, the National News Media have by and large dismissed these theories as "unfounded" and painted a picture of a bunch of conspiracy theory nuts. Now that Barr has accomplished much in uncovering the details of the Russia hoax, dismissed the case against General Flynn, the list of potential "bad agents" continues to grow.

Now, Richard Grenell has declassified a list of former Obama administration officials suspected of illegally unmasking American officials in sensitive international matters.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/any-obama-officials-involved-in-flynn-unmasking-declassified-source/ar-BB13VZF6?ocid=spartandhp

[quoteActing Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell has declassified a list of former Obama administration officials who were allegedly involved in the so-called “unmasking” of former national security adviser Michael Flynn in his conversations with the former Russian ambassador during the presidential transition, a senior U.S. official tells ABC News. ]
[/quote]

You might as well give up at this point...

You’re trying to reason with the same group that’s perfectly ok with voting for Joe Biden, a man with a very questionable past of racism and sexual assault allegations who can’t remember what day it is or what state he’s currently in. 3 years of false headlines proved wrong over and over again and they are still at it. A bunch of 12 o’clock flashers if I’ve seen one.
Stonyhands Wrote:You might as well give up at this point...

You’re trying to reason with the same group that’s perfectly ok with voting for Joe Biden, a man with a very questionable past of racism and sexual assault allegations who can’t remember what day it is or what state he’s currently in.  3 years of false headlines proved wrong over and over again and they are still at it.  A bunch of 12 o’clock flashers if I’ve seen one.

Questionable past of racism? Really? That's a point you actually try to make? Against Biden and for Trump?
Sexual assault allegations? Really go with that one too?
Or how clueless Biden is? Versus the most nescient president ever?

It is beyond words how ironic Trump supporters that slam Biden for these things really are. You missed out on nepotism though, to put the cherry on that cake.

I'm not even geting into that "proven wrong over and over again" line. Distorted FOX news, lieing GOP operatives or laughable Nunes memos are not proof of anything. It's just talk that people who see it like that anyway just easily digest.
(05-12-2020, 01:30 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: You might as well give up at this point...

You’re trying to reason with the same group that’s perfectly ok with voting for Joe Biden, a man with a very questionable past of racism and sexual assault allegations who can’t remember what day it is or what state he’s currently in. 3 years of false headlines proved wrong over and over again and they are still at it. A bunch of 12 o’clock flashers if I’ve seen one.

[Image: 200.gif]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Quote:You might as well give up at this point...

You’re trying to reason with the same group that’s perfectly ok with voting for Donald Trump, a man with a very questionable past of racism and sexual assault allegations who can’t remember his briefings or how the law works.  3 years of false claims proved wrong over and over again and they are still at it.  A bunch of 12 o’clock flashers if I’ve seen one.

You do realize the irony in your post, right? I made it a little more clear for you...

Can we be honest for a second, though? One group consistently uses facts and evidence. They also have a much better understanding of how the government operates, as shown time and time again. The other consistently misinterprets things or knowingly outright makes things up. I've called the OP out on countless occasions only for him to abandon his own threads without providing any shred of evidence to the outlandish claims he makes. 

This isn't the comments section for the Daily Wire's Facebook page. People aren't going to play along with your make believe here. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Quote:You might as well give up at this point...

You’re trying to reason with the same group that’s perfectly ok with voting for Joe Biden, a man with a very questionable past of racism and sexual assault allegations who can’t remember what day it is or what state he’s currently in.  3 years of false headlines proved wrong over and over again and they are still at it.  A bunch of 12 o’clock flashers if I’ve seen one.

[Image: EX0Na9yWAAAKWex?format=jpg&name=900x900]
(05-12-2020, 12:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What Russia "hoax"?

Well I guess this answers my question

"3 years of false headlines proved wrong over and over again and they are still at it." 
Dude, don't tell me, I'll guess. There's a super secret agent with Q clearance who's going to give us bread crumbs about the nefarious doings about the previous admin. He can't be explicit, so you're we're going to have to piece it together with out objective political instincts and commons sense.

Man, I totally bet that A STORM IS COMING!!!!
To be fair, who could have predicted the White House would turn into reality television?

I think it’s safe to say we all missed the signs.