• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This says it all!!!

Reply/Quote
LFG
Reply/Quote
Fellas....

I’m amped
Reply/Quote
So do we fire Zac now or after the Super Bowl?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:28 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Fellas....

I’m amped

Remember when we wanted Sewell in the first? Lol
Reply/Quote
We went against the odds, but we legimately turned the entire franchise around by going 2-14.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:29 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Remember when we wanted Sewell in the first? Lol

I love Chase

I still worry for Burrow’s health
Reply/Quote
Wins his first Division Championship with a 4th quarter comeback against one of the best teams in the league.

Honestly, considering the DBs playing for Baltimore last week, I am much more impressed with what burrow did today.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:31 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I love Chase

Yeah I wanted Sewell but was fine with Chase.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:29 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Remember when we wanted Sewell in the first? Lol

It's nice that Chase is awesome, but I'm not sure if a thread about how Joe Burrow is so good he is giving our lives as Bengals fans meaning is the right place to rag on people who wanted to draft an o-line to protect him when he was coming off a rookie season where he knee got destroyed. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Wins his first Division Championship with a 4th quarter comeback against one of the best teams in the league.

Honestly, considering the DBs playing for Baltimore last week, I am much more impressed with what burrow did today.

Stafford is on my fantasy team where the hell was he today against those terrible DB’s.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:31 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I love Chase

Yup, I thought Chase would be really good (he was the #1 ahead of Jefferson after all, and Jefferson tore it up). It was just that after the knee surgery and the lack of FA OL, I thought they Bengals needed to go heavy on the OL early.

Still seeing a Burrow who is getting absolutely crushed. Dude lost his nameplate on his jersey and was limping at least two separate times during this game alone. Leads the NFL in getting sacked.

Chase is great, but if the Bengals can't keep Burrow upright and healthy, then it doesn't matter who is at WR. The Chiefs defense came into the game 28th in sacks and got 4 against Burrow and plenty of more hits.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
One of the best games I've ever seen. I kept waiting for the Bengals to mess up... Fumble, interception, etc. We beat the damn Chiefs. There's a new sheriff in town.

Reply/Quote
Who's Sewell? Some sewer worker to big to fit in a manhole?  Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:31 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I still worry for Burrow’s health

Same

Ever notice in his post game interviews he still credits the O-line for playing an awesome game?

No wonder why they love him as their leader.

He even lies for them. Badly
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's nice that Chase is awesome, but I'm not sure if a thread about how Joe Burrow is so good he is giving our lives as Bengals fans meaning is the right place to rag on people who wanted to draft an o-line to protect him when he was coming off a rookie season where he knee got destroyed. 

The sniping and passive aggression about the draft needs to stop.  No matter who you wanted in the draft, it was because you wanted to enjoy W's like this one.  We should all put those agendas aside and enjoy this one.
Reply/Quote
Burrow and Chase = Bengals GOATS.

This was such a fun game to watch. It's a proud day to be a Bengals fan.
Reply/Quote
I loved the look on Mahomes face as if to say,  "Wait!  I'm supposed to be the most popular kid in class! Who's this, this, this FRAUD?"   Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Joey Burrow is my guy. The only dude that regularly gives me a boner.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Burrow is going to be in like 100 commercials next year. Brace yourself.
Reply/Quote