Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughtson Biden's speech/plan?
(05-12-2021, 04:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well at least the last four years were relatively free of this kind of behavior.

True. Obama ain't muslim and Trump ain't Christian but you can't talk sense into some folks. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2021, 09:15 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: This is absolutely spot on. My wife and her family are very conservative, while I’m not. It really gets old listening to the extremes of their opinions, which primarily come from her mother. Apparently, they believe that this Colonial Pipeline hack is because Russia has no respect for “sleepy Joe” and feel that they can do whatever they want. They said, quote, “Russia would have never dared to hack anything in the United States under Trump.”

Her parents also believed that Biden was going to collapse the US economy and she was going to lose her job so they moved assets around and prepared for the stock market crash. However, now that the stock market has continued to crush it, the conversation becomes exactly as you described. “What has Biden done, other than the economy?” OR “What has Biden done for the economy?”

I dated a girl in my freshman year of college who was also conservative. Very conservative. When Obama won his second term, she began sobbing because she was convinced he was the anti-Christ and the world was going to end. Some of this shit that people talk themselves into is just unbelievable.

It doesn't come from her mother... It comes from Tucker, Brian, Mark, Hannity, Alex and the boys... And whatever algorithm the internet has figured out for her.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2021, 08:51 PM)jason Wrote: It doesn't come from her mother... It comes from Tucker, Brian, Mark, Hannity, Alex and the boys... And whatever algorithm the internet has figured out for her.

You're probably right on half of that. My internet algorithm thought I was a staunch supporter of Trump because of all the shit talking I did about the guy over the last 2 years. Those algorithms ain't as spot on as you'd think.
Reply/Quote