Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread from the enemies… bengals/bills
I usually enjoyed these threads in the past and haven’t seen them. With another big showdown coming up, I was interested and hopped over to their board. It’s a mixed bag of feelings from their fan base.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/250540-week-9-thread-we’re-on-to-cincinnati/

Wish we were playing the Cincinnati of early season. Unfortunately don't feel good about this game. Think their offense is licking their chops against our D.

I don't see a likely path where the Bills D is successful vs the Bengals.

The Bills offense better be excellent or it's going to be a long day.

If the Bills could somehow win, we would effectively bury the Bengals with owning the head to head and dropping them to 0-4 in the AFC. They would be in dire straits for both the division and wild card race. For that reason you can easily argue the game is at least as big for them as it is for us.

This is a game the Bills can win. I am optimistic about this one. I feel that the Bills have played poorly, have had bad injury luck, the ball hasn't really bounced their way, but the tide is going to turn on Sunday Night and a tough resilient Buffalo Bills team will actually be victorious.

Man, reading this thread, you'd think the Ohio Kittens were 8-0 and cruising towards Joe Burrow's 5th straight Superbowl.

we are trending in the right direction. I can guarantee you that our team will be clicking on all cylinders. I really think we are going to destroy these guys.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There's like zero doubt in my mind that we don't win this game lol

I just really think we are the better team and being at home in a prime time game helps.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 09:51 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: There's like zero doubt in my mind that we don't win this game lol

I just really think we are the better team and being at home in a prime time game helps.

Yup

All things considered I really like our chances in this one. And I feel the sensible Bills fans know it.
Reply/Quote
This game is a QB game, if I've ever seen one. Great game for national TV.
Reply/Quote
We seem to match up very well against Buffalo. I hope the trend continues. I'd like to be able to hit the sack early with a comfortable lead. Cool

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 10:18 AM)Wyche Wrote: We seem to match up very well against Buffalo. I hope the trend continues. I'd like to be able to hit the sack early with a comfortable lead. Cool

Let's keep in mind that this is the same Buffalo team that played it's best, most complete game of the year versus a red-hot Miami team that was fresh off of running up 77 points the week before.  I just hope that everyone in the Bengals organization takes this game as seriously as they did last week's game. 

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 10:22 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Let's keep in mind that this is the same Buffalo team that played it's best, most complete game of the year versus a red-hot Miami team that was fresh off of running up 77 points the week before.  I just hope that everyone in the Bengals organization takes this game as seriously as they did last week's game. 

It was only 70 points. Don't oversell their offense  Ninja

Definitely agree though. The Bills know what happened in the playoffs last year and that we just took it to San Fran. They're going to be coming in ready and motivated. 

I think we'll win and we seem to match up pretty well against them but it's really only been 1.5 drives and then a game in snow so it's hard to have a clear picture of what this Sunday will look like. We started off looking amazing against Seattle and then got completely shut down so who knows if our offense would have kept up in the game that got canceled.
Reply/Quote
It seems they are concerned we will win this game, generally. There are a few outliers, but they're the minority by a long stretch.

I personally prefer when the Bengals' opponent's fans are excessively overconfident and talking mad shit.

That thread was kind of depressing, tbh haha.
Reply/Quote
Keep Josh Allen in the pocket or have a spy on him. He can gash for yardage and we don't need that. Last week's game was 'prove we are back'. This game is 'prove last game wasn't a fluke'.

I will be out of town for this one on family business.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 10:57 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: It seems they are concerned we will win this game, generally. There are a few outliers, but they're the minority by a long stretch.

I personally prefer when the Bengals' opponent's fans are excessively overconfident and talking mad shit.

That thread was kind of depressing, tbh haha.

After seeing what the bengals did to the niners last week, it would be hard to find a lot to be overconfident in. It wasn’t a close game. It was reminiscent to the bengals bills game last year in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 11:03 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Keep Josh Allen in the pocket or have a spy on him. He can gash for yardage and we don't need that. Last week's game was 'prove we are back'. This game is 'prove last game wasn't a fluke'.

This! This is a big Hubbard spy week.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 11:03 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Keep Josh Allen in the pocket or have a spy on him. He can gash for yardage and we don't need that. Last week's game was 'prove we are back'. This game is 'prove last game wasn't a fluke'.

Right 

And it's a very important game! I know, I know, when you start out like we did they're all important. But after Bills game we have Texans but then Ravens, Steelers, and Jags. A tough row to hoe. We don't have much wiggle room left.

We need this one
Reply/Quote
What's the plan against Chase?

"Pray."

"Sweep the leg."

Enemy threads are fun. Thanks, Bug.
Reply/Quote
Here is another one “we’re overhyping the bengals”.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/250589-were-overhyping-the-bengals/page/2/
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 10:22 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Let's keep in mind that this is the same Buffalo team that played it's best, most complete game of the year versus a red-hot Miami team that was fresh off of running up 77 points the week before.  I just hope that everyone in the Bengals organization takes this game as seriously as they did last week's game. 

While I absolutely agree they will not be overlooking the Bills at all, they have lost some of their best defensive players for the year since that game. They are down their best CB (Although they did just trade for that good CB from GB, can't remember his name) and their best LB in Milano. 

Our offense pretty much has no excuse if they fail to show up Sunday. Fortunately, I think they come out firing on all cylinders.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 09:51 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: There's like zero doubt in my mind that we don't win this game lol

Wait...there's zero doubt we DON'T win?
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 09:28 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I usually enjoyed these threads in the past and haven’t seen them.  With another big showdown coming up, I was interested and hopped over to their board.  It’s a mixed bag of feelings from their fan base.
overall the enemy's threads this season have been remarkedly boring.  The Bills always come through though.  I enjoy their board

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Absolutely. It just seems to me that they match up with us like we do with Cleveland. They can absolutely beat us, but they'll need their A game on defense.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I live in Bills Country. All my friends are huge Bills fans. The Bills are my second team.

I have yet to talk to a single Bills friend who thinks the Bills will beat the Bengals. They are pretty concerned about Sunday. A lot of that has to do with our performance Sunday and last years matchups.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 10:18 AM)Wyche Wrote: We seem to match up very well against Buffalo. I hope the trend continues. I'd like to be able to hit the sack early with a comfortable lead. Cool

That's what she said.   Ninja

I'm such a child.  lol.
Reply/Quote