Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Threads from the Enemy-Baltimore part 3
They don't like the Bengals at all.

https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/showthread.php?239193-Wild-Card-Weekend-Pregame-Talk-Ravens-Cincy

https://purpleflock.com/threads/6668/

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Pretty sure that feeling is mutual.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 12:06 PM)Fullrock Wrote: Pretty sure that feeling is mutual.

Yeah but in our case its warrented.  Theirs is just them being whiney  Cool

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I’m surprised they aren’t more delusional than they appear to be lol at least some of them seem to understand what’s about to happen
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hate the fact that we are going to be talking about if Lamar is/or is not going to be playing all week.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 12:32 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I hate the fact that we are going to be talking about if Lamar is/or is not going to be playing all week.

Depending on what happens Wednesday, that could stop quickly. If he doesn’t step on the field Wednesday, I’m not sure how he’ll play. As far as I have seen he’s not even been at practices. (Maybe inside getting treatment)
Reply/Quote
A guy with a Bible verse as his signature calls us the "bungholes"

How cute!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I loved the post which said 'so what's the plan for scoring more than 20 points?'.

Basically no need for smack talk this week when the Ravens are saying that.
Reply/Quote
They actually are quite realistic and level-headed, on the whole.

Except that they all think Lamar will be back. As far as everyone in the know has said/posted/whatever, they don't expect Lamar back until the divisional round, if they make it to the divisional (which was the whole reason why Huntley was kept out this week).

There's one guy who is absolutely delusional though, saying that, "Brown kept us in it and threw for a ton of yards!" <_<
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
The Ravens have a message board? With Baltimore’s soaring crime rate this surprises me. I thought felons weren’t permitted to associate with other felons as a condition of their parole.
Reply/Quote
I looked on there yesterday and a guy said if Lamar plays then we aren’t just beating the Bengals, we’re winning the whole thing.

I had to leave after I read that.
Reply/Quote
They seem to really hate Zach. They're mad because Zach supposedly ran up the score on them last year when Joe threw for 500+ yards. Also a lot of comments praising their defense. It's going to be a tough game.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 12:32 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I hate the fact that we are going to be talking about if Lamar is/or is not going to be playing all week.

But, if he doesn't' play AT ALL the rest of this season, doesn't he basically lose out on all the money he wants to make? Like who is going to pay him anything close to what he's asking for? I mean, it was a stretch even BEFORE his injury, but now?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

why? i can remember we discussed Dalton alot when he was coming back from injury playing in the playoffs... take out Lamar and put in Burrow, im sure Baltimore and us would be discussing is Burrow playing.. 
Reply/Quote
They will not like or respect the Bengals for the next decade or 15 years or until Burrow is no longer with the Bengals. Bengals now are top dog, and the Ravens are no longer division crown. Ravens are dirty players and Bengals are going to put hurting on them during the playoffs. Bengals did not show anything this last game and Burrow was slightly off. Everyone talks about how good Ravens defense but Bengals Defense can bring the pain as well. Ravens were going for knees, laying on people after plays, R Smith is going to get his ass kicked this Sunday night. Bengal players are pissed.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
agree, if they don't want to play than they shouldn't play AND they should remember how dirty some of their players were not too long ago. Seriously they drafted players out of the local jail house,.

Says the fan of a team whose all-time best player was a forking murderer.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 01:04 PM)PhilHos Wrote: But, if he doesn't' play AT ALL the rest of this season, doesn't he basically lose out on all the money he wants to make? Like who is going to pay him anything close to what he's asking for? I mean, it was a stretch even BEFORE his injury, but now?

There’s always a few suckers in the NFL. Unfortunately the Browns already shelled out $200 million on a QB so they’re out. Atlanta and Carolina a pretty desperate for QB help. He’ll get a massive contract somewhere. We should hope it’s Baltimore. Unlike Flacco, Jackson didn’t even get them a Super Bowl before crippling the team.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 01:02 PM)Bengalion Wrote: They seem to really hate Zach. They're mad because Zach supposedly ran up the score on them last year when Joe threw for 500+ yards. Also a lot of comments praising their defense. It's going to be a tough game.

They only have Hairbaugh to blame....he ran it up on our depleted team in 2020. I'm sure Zac and the gang didn't forget that.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
One of the posters said he would pick Lamar over Joe 100% of the time.

That's some next level stupid right there.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 02:12 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: One of the posters said he would pick Lamar over Joe 100% of the time.

That's some next level stupid right there.

I’m sorry but how many playoff wins and Heisman trophies does Burrow have?
Reply/Quote