Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Threads from the Enemy-Baltimore part 3
(01-11-2023, 12:57 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: These types of reports don't 'tend to' be wrong... especially this close to game day. Only 4 days before the game, isn't a lot of time for an 'uphill climb' to change. Also as said, even if he does manage it there is zero chance he's 100% ready to go if this is his current status. Don't think he plays either.

Apparently the Ravens are 6-0 when on the road in the Wildcard Round. 5 of those under Harbaugh. Another streak to break.

Also if they had given him the contract with the guarantees, he might risk it and go play on it. As it is, I just don't see him being that dumb. He's risking negatives with no positives. Even if they get by us, they aren't going any further this year.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 02:06 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Also if they had given him the contract with the guarantees, he might risk it and go play on it. As it is, I just don't see him being that dumb. He's risking negatives with no positives. Even if they get by us, they aren't going any further this year.

Yep, bit of a gamble as might just be seen as a guy bailing on his team, but without a contract settled he's risking aggravating the injury and maybe limiting his big payday. AFC gets won by any of the big 3. Hopefully us.
Reply/Quote
https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/showthread.php?239536-Chiefs-Fan-Break-the-Bengals

Whiny Chiefs fan. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 10:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/showthread.php?239536-Chiefs-Fan-Break-the-Bengals

Whiny Chiefs fan. LOL

Talk about stupid! He won't admit it, but they don't want anything to do with us! Beating their sorry asses 3 times in a row will make you bitter I guess....
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 11:13 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Talk about stupid! He won't admit it, but they don't want anything to do with us! Beating their sorry asses 3 times in a row will make you bitter I guess....

Yup. Exactly.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
He likes the culture and tradition (since 1996) of a team that was stolen from a division rivals city?
Whose owner was one of the most disliked guys in the nfl?
Or is he talking about their best player ever who was directly involved in a murder the year before they won their first SB?

Then he says Katie and the Bengals were classless? They showed nothing but class throughout the Hamlin situation and got screwed for it.
That Chief fan is an idiotic doosh.
Reply/Quote
Other teams fans acting like their light bulbs were made with water inside? Unheard of! Why the Ravens and Steelers and Browns fans are all class and are respected by every other fan of every other team above their own teams! .. No wait.. No they aren't, but they think they are.  Wouldn't you love to buy them for what they're worth and sell them for what they think they're worth? You could buy the entire NFL and name it after yourself!   Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
They are some tough talkers over there. Punch the Bengals in the mouth and street fighting and all sorts of hard guy sayings. The last refuge of the desperate. They obviously think the Ravens have less of a chance than I do.

Oh and to the one guy. “Is” isn’t a preposition. It’s a verb. Stop trying to be clever.

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2023, 11:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They are some tough talkers over there. Punch the Bengals in the mouth and street fighting and all sorts of hard guy sayings. The last refuge of the desperate. They obviously think the Ravens have less of a chance than I do.

Oh and to the one guy. “Is” isn’t a preposition. It’s a verb. Stop trying to be clever.

For all their tough talk, THIS is their reality

https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/showthread.php?239480-The-OFFICIAL-Ravens-Bengals-Wildcard-Prediction-Thread

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Always amuses me when teams like the Ravens and Steelers talk as if the Bengals have been the dirty team of the AFC North for its existance.

They really do have a blind eye and been spoiled/protected by the NFL.

This decade will finally be a rude awakening for them that perhaps their glory days are over and they will enjoy a nice 10 years in the cellar.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2023, 11:55 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Always amuses me when teams like the Ravens and Steelers talk as if the Bengals have been the dirty team of the AFC North for its existance.

They really do have a blind eye and been spoiled/protected by the NFL.

This decade will finally be a rude awakening for them that perhaps their glory days are over and they will enjoy a nice 10 years in the cellar.

How many rules concerning player safety have been instituted by the NFL because of the actions of various Steelers players?  I mean there is a rule literally nicknamed the Hines Ward rule

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 10:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/showthread.php?239536-Chiefs-Fan-Break-the-Bengals

Whiny Chiefs fan. LOL

I get the Chiefs fans being pissed.  They have a generational talent at qb that they assumed would dominate the league for a decade.  

It absolutely kills them to see Burrow and the Bengals be the anomaly that they fail to dominate.  He's already cost KC a title.  Imagine how many more he'll cost them in the coming years.  I'd hate the Bengals, too if I were a KC fan.
Reply/Quote

Whiny Chiefs fan. LOL

Tell me you're scared without telling me you're scared.
Reply/Quote
Fun fact: Carson Wentz took Roquan Smith's lunch money earlier this season.

Carson.

Wentz.
Reply/Quote

Whiny Chiefs fan. LOL

Spoken (written) like a fan who wants no part of the Bengals kicking his team’s posterior, again.

Better hope for Buffalo (who will beat them, anyway) instead of a match up with the Bengals, again!
Reply/Quote