Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy-KC
A beat down is possible. Probable? Nah .

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 03:49 AM)kchiefs1 Wrote: They are bringing a beating to you & they won’t leave any doubt.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: joe-burrow-burrow-ufc.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 03:49 AM)kchiefs1 Wrote: They are bringing a beating to you & they won’t leave any doubt.

Isn't it past your bedtime? 

Win or lose, the future of the NFL is Joey B and the boys. Hope you enjoyed your "franchise" KC fans.
Reply/Quote
I mostly like talking trash on YouTube videos instead of on message boards. I understand why a KC fans are like they are TBH. They've had one of if not the best QBs the passed 5 years and then before that they've had Alex Smith, who played very well for Reid. On top of that Andy Reid has definitely shown why he's one of the best coaches in the league. That being said I very much like our Bengals to take the W today. I think Burrow is just as good if not better than Mahomes. I think that our team has improved WAY more than KC has over this passed year. I don't think they've improved offensively because they lost their #1 WR, and I don't think they improved defensively enough to counter how much better our offense is just for the pure fact that our OL went from the bottom of the league to one of the best IMO. It's definitely an any given Sunday, but I think we win 7 out of 10 times against them. I just don't think they match up well against us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Last time KC won in Cincy most of their fans hadn't even been born yet..  LMAO
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I've seen them throw out all sorts of annihilation movie/tv memes.  We should remind him of what real havoc can be done with just a little imagination

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqHjMd4Oci4

[Image: FHkQHaHUUAEczFc.jpg]

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

This aged well
Reply/Quote