Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy-KC
(12-02-2022, 05:57 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Saw you were posting over there. The responses you got were so comically bad and lazy. Umm

Exactly what i was expecting. ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 05:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Exactly what i was expecting. ThumbsUp

Did you destroy them Rfaulk? Smirk
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 05:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Did you destroy them Rfaulk? Smirk

Nah. That comes after the dub. Big Grin

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 06:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nah. That comes after the dub. Big Grin

There yah go. I am liking our chances.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 05:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Exactly what i was expecting. ThumbsUp

Dude, I hope you used protection while you were over there owning their asses and took a long shower after you left!  LMAO
Reply/Quote
That place is to toxic for even me.. You know it's bad..
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 05:20 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: You can read it 1000 times, it still means that they beat us.

How does "Enjoy the limelight BEATING the Chiefs bring to your team" translate into the Chiefs beating us????? Beating the Chiefs is the key phrase.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 06:17 PM)Tony Wrote: That place is to toxic for even me.. You know it's bad..

Yeah, I didn't even look. Waited for our guy's to go over there and relay what is going on.

None of it surprised me. 

I sure hope we beat the crap out of them, they have that elitist type of shit going on I don't like. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 03:46 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: When the hell did Jungle Noise turn into smack talk? This is like two weeks in a row we've had people from the outside coming in and talking shit.

No kidding.  The ignore list grows.... 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 06:24 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, I didn't even look. Waited for our guy's to go over there and relay what is going on.

None of it surprised me. 

I sure hope we beat the crap out of them, they have that elitist type of shit going on I don't like. Whatever

You're not missing anything dude. It's literally a board full of 12 year old's who think it makes them look tough to type nasty shit while they're looking over their shoulders to make sure their parents don't catch them.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 06:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote: How does "Enjoy the limelight BEATING the Chiefs bring to your team" translate into the Chiefs beating us????? Beating the Chiefs is the key phrase.

"The Chiefs bring to your team," means that the Chefs bring US a beating; those are the operative words that need to be changed, otherwise you're just spinning his original meaning and that was aimed at us, not at them.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 06:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote: How does "Enjoy the limelight BEATING the Chiefs bring to your team" translate into the Chiefs beating us????? Beating the Chiefs is the key phrase.

Enjoy the beating THE CHIEFS bring to your team. 

The Chiefs are the ones bringing/doing the beating in this scenario. 
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 06:17 PM)Tony Wrote: That place is to toxic for even me.. You know it's bad..

its an unGodly place where sinful behavior is freely allowed. the folks that run that site are surely to scared or lazy or impotent to do anything about it. i have issues with some things here but at least the folks who run the site make an effort. 
Reply/Quote
Just for information the Chiefs haven't won in Cincinnati since 2007..16 years.. almost..15 anyway..Who Dey
George Bush was still president.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I believe it's a 'bring' versus 'brings' issue. Bring makes "limelight beating" sound like an adjective and noun, as in we're going to suffer a limelight beating, which presumably is much worse than a regular type of beating. But by saying "brings," it implies that "limelight beating" is a noun and verb, as in we will enjoy the limelight that beating the Chiefs brings.

Meh, that's all I got for 5:25 on a Friday afternoon.
Reply/Quote
They are peeking over here as well.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 07:21 PM)grampahol Wrote: Just for information the Chiefs haven't won in Cincinnati since 2007..16 years.. almost..15 anyway..Who Dey
George Bush was still president.. 

Wrong

The chiefs haven’t won in cincy since 1984
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 07:33 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Wrong

The chiefs haven’t won in cincy since 1984

Even better.. 39 years... During the Reagan administration.. His 1st term!  Who Dey

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 07:32 PM)Interceptor Wrote: They are peeking over here as well.

Not since the first Reagan administration Chiefs fans..  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 07:32 PM)Interceptor Wrote: They are peeking over here as well.

All they'll see to this point is an argument over the meaning of Sled's post.

Have a look, folks.

[Image: tenor.gif]
Reply/Quote