Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Threads from the Enemy, wild card playoffs: Raiders
https://raiderforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18911&start=30

http://www.blackreign.net/raidernation/index.php?threads/playoff-thread-mfers-stomp-the-bungles.12058/

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/40652-the-good-the-bad-the-playoff-bound-baaaaabyyyy-suck-it-bosa/page/2/

I had a feeling it wouldn't take long for Raiders fans to turn their attention to their playoff opponent, and that seems to have been accurate. These threads/discussions are only just beginning, so don't expect to see a ton going on just yet. They're sprinkling in a few acknowledgements of the challenge ahead while getting hammered over tonight's win over the Chargers. They're justified in that. But these threads are likely to grow and it will be interesting to follow. I bet they have their own spies on their way to Jungle Noise even now to see what Cincinnati people think of their upstart team.

The early forecast from Vegas is that they'd rather play the Bengals than the Chiefs (their would-be opponent had they tied the Chargers).
I cannot blame them for that mindset. No matter the advantages that favor the Bengals theoretically in this matchup (and I believe there are numerous), nobody is truly going to fear a playoff game against this franchise until they are given a reason to fear it. So let's introduce them again to one Joseph Lee Burrow.
Reply/Quote
Threatening Joe Burrow's life and they're not even 10 posts in.

I wonder if they have a Raider poster equlivant to Tiddy Meat.
Reply/Quote
They started a new thread over in Raiser Forums
https://raiderforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18912&view=unread#unread
Reply/Quote
So they definitely found this place, and are making fun of you nerds for believing in a curse, rightfully so.

They seem to think they pulled the best card they could have. I feel the same about the Bengals. LFG!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 11:02 AM)kronadon Wrote: They started a new thread over in Raiser Forums
https://raiderforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18912&view=unread#unread

They're awesome. They get to say the F-Word and everything..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 11:24 AM)bfine32 Wrote: They're awesome. They get to say the F-Word and everything..

You talking about the team or the fans?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 11:24 AM)bfine32 Wrote: They're awesome. They get to say the F-Word and everything..

For what it's worth, we DO get to say it....others just don't get to read it. 
LFG  

Reply/Quote
In the interest of all you Raiders spies reading just keep thinking about Burrow and Chase and KC.. Be afraid. Be very afraid!   Who Dey
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

You mean like FUN! FANTASTIC! FREAKIN! FRIVOLOUS! OH SCREW IT?
Yeah..I'm jealous.. Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

Every other board I been on allows cursing.. I don't get the censorship here. Makes us look weak. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 11:17 AM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: So they definitely found this place, and are making fun of you nerds for believing in a curse, rightfully so.

They seem to think they pulled the best card they could have. I feel the same about the Bengals. LFG!

I wish we could get Bo Jackson to be King of the Jungle on Saturday.  Break the curse right in from of him.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:54 AM)Random Raider Fan Wrote: Bengals really only have 1 player who is tough to stop - WR Chase.

Chase is easily a Top 10 WR, maybe Top 5. If he has 10 catches, the Bengals will win.

Bengals are known playoff chokers. Raiders might win!

I'm guessing this guy hasn't watched much of the Bengals this year. 

OROTY, #2 completion percentage & passer rating QB, #3 rusher in the league, 2nd wideout with 1000+ yards, 3rd with 800+

I'm also glad that after this weekend, the 'playoff choker' bit will be history. Marvin Lewis is gone, and some of the last negative bits of his legacy are vanishing. 
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 11:55 AM)Tony Wrote: Every other board I been on allows cursing.. I don't get the censorship here. Makes us look weak. 

It's not like you can't say "**** you" and not have everyone know what you said. 
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 11:56 AM)samhain Wrote: I wish we could get Bo Jackson to be King of the Jungle on Saturday.  Break the curse right in from of him.

I may not have ruled this out...

...until we pulled the Raiders. 
LFG  

Reply/Quote
Hope they partied Vegas Style and have hangovers until Wednesday!

Raiders Celebration vid
Reply/Quote
I went to the game in Vegas earlier this year and their fans were LAME as hell. No noise, no atmosphere, and no ***** were given.

I get it's an expansion team, but you'd think you were at a baseball game with how not into it the fans were.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 12:23 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I went to the game in Vegas earlier this year and their fans were LAME as hell. No noise, no atmosphere, and no ***** were given.

I get it's an expansion team, but you'd think you were at a baseball game with how not into it the fans were.

It's why moving to Vegas was a stupid idea. None of their fanbase, or very little of it, lives there. People will go to Vegas to see their teams play there while they are out there gambling, but there will never really be a home field advantage for them.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 11:47 AM)grampahol Wrote: In the interest of all you Raiders spies reading just keep thinking about Burrow and Chase and KC.. Be afraid. Be very afraid!   Who Dey

yeah like the guy who said..."Bengals have a young QB and may not be used to the new found success"  JoeyB don't get nervous. The Chiefs fans said he would fold like an accordian if he got hit. How did that work out?  Let's see 4 sacks resulted in 446 passing yards, 4TDs,  I would worry more about Derek Carr who has never played in a big game even at that hotbed of football greatness Fresno State University,

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 12:31 PM)pally Wrote: yeah like the guy who said..."Bengals have a young QB and may not be used to the new found success"  JoeyB don't get nervous. The Chiefs fans said he would fold like an accordian if he got hit. How did that work out?  Let's see 4 sacks resulted in 446 passing yards, 4TDs,  I would worry more about Derek Carr who has never played in a big game even at that hotbed of football greatness Fresno State University,

"New found success"..... LMAO, this guy live in a cave the past 3 years?_
Reply/Quote
I think their thoughts are fair. We beat them, but it was close until the end. They are on a hot streak and our Oline is worse than when we played them last. It really could be a toss up.

One thing I did not see them acknowledge, however, is that, while they are on a hot streak, so are we. Joe Burrow played two of the best games in NFL history in back to back weeks before resting yesterday. They seem to think this is the same team they faced in November, but it isn't. We have found our offensive rhythm, something we completely lacked when we were in LV.

It could go either way and I expect that 6.5 points to come down as the week goes by, but I still think we are favored to win. Our biggest obstacle is our history. If we weren't the worst playoff team in the NFL (active streak), I think everyone would be looking at this game as essentially as likely of a Raiders win as if we were the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote