Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ?
(03-04-2016, 02:54 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So you're claiming you're not dismissing it as liberal brainwashing while simultaneously dismissing it as liberal brainwashing?

No. 
(03-02-2016, 09:05 AM)GMDino Wrote: White men RUN this country.
(03-02-2016, 09:13 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: No.  Jewish men run this country.
(03-04-2016, 01:38 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Now, do I think a Jewish person is not white?  No.  I think they are white.

Six god damn pages just to agree with Dino.

LMAO
(03-04-2016, 03:16 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Not surprisingly you still only see what you want to see.

I see your "slant."
(03-04-2016, 03:21 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Well, Jews do run this country.

According to you they are white, so white men do run this country.

Quote:As to bigotry, I will let you be the moral compass and guidance on how to be tolerant.  After all everyone knows how "tolerant" you are.

I'm so intolerant of you I have never "flagged" (your word not mine) any of your comments.

Quote:If you had a conversation with Bloomberg guess what he would tell you?  Yep, he would tell you he is Jewish.  There isn't anything wrong with him being Jewish.  You seem to think I think there is something wrong with it.  Which isn't surprising that you aren't a good thinker.

You're not a mind reader or a fortune teller.  You don't know what Bloomberg would tell me.  You only know what your bigotry tells you Bloomberg would tell me.

Quote:All of this projection, a hatred of whites and Americans, that you want to throw onto me.  Such a shame. 

(03-04-2016, 01:06 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Hero Ranger (fap. fap. fap), loves him some him.

Riddle me this, Batman.  How can I hate myself and love myself as much as you claim I do at the same time?
(03-04-2016, 03:22 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: No. 

Whether you realize it or not, that is exactly what you're doing.
(03-04-2016, 03:49 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Six god damn pages just to agree with Dino.

LMAO

Well, context, something you know nothing about.

6 pages.  Jews run this country.  THEY as in their group don't think they are the same as whites.

It doesn't matter what I think, since they are the ones with the power and the majority of the money.

Let me ask you.... can you be a part of a group if the group doesn't acknowledge you as part of them?

Only an idiot would think so.... Oh wait, nevermind....
(03-04-2016, 04:03 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Whether you realize it or not, that is exactly what you're doing.

Wrong again buddy! Keep trying. There is even a participation award. ThumbsUp
(03-04-2016, 04:02 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: According to you they are white, so white men do run this country.

Wrong - If they don't consider themselves white, then they will not act in the interest of white people so they aren't "white", they, themselves don't associate with whites.  So it doesn't matter how I view them, what matters is how they view themselves.  Again look at the Morgan Freeman quote, he was quickly corrected when he asked the interviewer if he wanted a "White History Month".

I'm so intolerant of you I have never "flagged" (your word not mine) any of your comments.

Right, I get a notification telling me to cease and desist.  Could have been any number of people.  Someone flagged me, or reported if that is what you want to use.  Like I said, your character is impeccable, we should all look to you for guidance on the perfect morale standard of "tolerance".

You're not a mind reader or a fortune teller.  You don't know what Bloomberg would tell me.  You only know what your bigotry tells you Bloomberg would tell me.

Bigotry... another Marxist phrase used to ridicule and shame.  Unfortunately for you, like the other names you have tried to call me, it has lost all value.  Don't you get it?  Liberals like yourself don't set the rules.  People like me are there to show others that name calling is childish and nothing to fear.  So what other word or phrase would you use?  They haven't worked so far.

Riddle me this, Batman.  How can I hate myself and love myself as much as you claim I do at the same time?

Psychologist have done plenty of studies on self loathing narcissist.  I am no psychologist, but the way I understand it is that these types of people hate themselves so much that they create a false identity to cover up their shame.  This falsehood is what they idolize and brag about it, no matter how ridiculous it is.  The hatred is when they see someone that they feel should be shamed, due to constantly being told that this type of person is shameful, act in a shameless way, they lash out at the parts of the person they hate the most, which is usually things they share with the person.  Race, Gender ect.

Enough about us. 

Why don't we steer this back to the topic.  Soldier of Odin or Soldier of Allah.... who do you side with? 
(03-04-2016, 05:49 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Enough about us. 

Why don't we steer this back to the topic.  Soldier of Odin or Soldier of Allah.... who do you side with? 

Neither.
(03-04-2016, 05:53 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Neither.

You know, I was going to put you can't say Neither, but I wanted to see if I was right.

You have chosen neither.  Just for giggles...

You have to choose one.

Do you go with the migrants and outsiders and attack the locals or do you go with the locals and attack the migrants and outsiders.  Which side do you choose?

Soldiers of Allah (migrants) or Odin (locals)
(03-04-2016, 05:49 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: According to you they are white, so white men do run this country.

Wrong - If they don't consider themselves white, then they will not act in the interest of white people so they aren't "white", they, themselves don't associate with whites.  So it doesn't matter how I view them, what matters is how they view themselves.  Again look at the Morgan Freeman quote, he was quickly corrected when he asked the interviewer if he wanted a "White History Month".

You're claims are generalizations and stereotypes.  It's like me claiming everyone white person or Christian thinks the same way you do.  However, that isn't true.

Right, I get a notification telling me to cease and desist.  Could have been any number of people.  Someone flagged me, or reported if that is what you want to use.  Like I said, your character is impeccable, we should all look to you for guidance on the perfect morale standard of "tolerance".

If you got a notification it had nothing to do with me.  I feel nothing but disdain for almost all of your opinion, but you have a 1st Amendment right the same as I do even though this is a private message board.

Bigotry... another Marxist phrase used to ridicule and shame.  Unfortunately for you, like the other names you have tried to call me, it has lost all value.  Don't you get it?  Liberals like yourself don't set the rules.  People like me are there to show others that name calling is childish and nothing to fear.  So what other word or phrase would you use?  They haven't worked so far.

Name calling is childish?  Like calling people "2 ***** and probably a black"?  You are hilarious.

Psychologist have done plenty of studies on self loathing narcissist.  I am no psychologist, but the way I understand it is that these types of people hate themselves so much that they create a false identity to cover up their shame.  This falsehood is what they idolize and brag about it, no matter how ridiculous it is.  The hatred is when they see someone that they feel should be shamed, due to constantly being told that this type of person is shameful, act in a shameless way, they lash out at the parts of the person they hate the most, which is usually things they share with the person.  Race, Gender ect.

Yes, I have constructed this falsehood which I have invited you to visit and see for yourself any time you want.  Open invitation.  Since I make more money than you working less than you here in the States I'll pay for your gas.  Like I told Lucy, I don't have anything to hide.
Cool
(03-04-2016, 05:56 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: You know, I was going to put you can't say Neither, but I wanted to see if I was right.

You have chosen neither.  Just for giggles...

You have to choose one.

Do you go with the migrants and outsiders and attack the locals or do you go with the locals and attack the migrants and outsiders.  Which side do you choose?

Soldiers of Allah (migrants) or Odin (locals)

But, I don't have to chose one.  If you don't like it, tough shit.
(03-04-2016, 06:14 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: But, I don't have to chose one.  If you don't like it, tough shit.

I don't care either way.  I said just for giggles.  It is a excellent exercise though.

Choosing one side or the other.

The locals or the outsiders.

The xenophobes or the invaders.

Which side a person chooses probably would say a lot about that person, don't you think?
(03-04-2016, 06:24 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I don't care either way.  I said just for giggles.  It is a excellent exercise though.

Choosing one side or the other.

The locals or the outsiders.

The xenophobes or the invaders.

Which side a person chooses probably would say a lot about that person, don't you think?

You might as well ask me West Side Story, who you got, Sharks or Jets?  I don't give a shit.

I think a person who chooses a side just to choose a side he has no connection with because some idiot tells him he has to choose a side is also an idiot.

I think you trying to use peer pressure on me to pick a side says more about you than anything else.  My anarchist tendencies says, "**** your rules and your sides."
(03-04-2016, 06:50 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You might as well ask me West Side Story, who you got, Sharks or Jets?  I don't give a shit.

I think a person who chooses a side just to choose a side he has no connection with because some idiot tells him he has to choose a side is also an idiot.

I think you trying to use peer pressure on me to pick a side says more about you than anything else.  My anarchist tendencies says, "**** your rules and your sides."

So who do you choose?  The Sharks or the Jets?
(03-04-2016, 01:19 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: No, I am pointing out that mockery happens and you did just that.

Not bitching as you put it.  Just pointing out the proof of the claim.  Now if I said it and you didn't say anything at all, then I wouldn't have had any immediate proof.

However you supplied the proof immediately.  It wasn't bitching as much as saying "See, told ya!"  Surely you know the difference.

Last try, because this is getting boring:

It is not "mocking" or "ridiculing" when I laugh at a completely asinine assertion like yours that white men are the most marginalized group in he US.

Because there is no way anyone who ISN'T a white man with a severe inferiority complex and a fear of foreigners and women would ever say that seriously.

Beyond that I have shown you over and over you are wrong.  And THAT is not "mocking" it is the exchange of information that you can't accept becaue it disagrees with your preconceived notions that YOU are being put down by me and by everyone who disagrees with you and the entire country who after almost 250 years suddenly hates white men.

You're on your own with this one now.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.