Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ?
(03-02-2016, 10:31 AM)Vlad Wrote: Wait...you're denying Jews run the country?

I will deny it.

Do they have a lot of influence?  Yes.

Do they run the country?  No.

There has never been a Jewish President, in fact, not even a candidate.  They do not control any of the largest companies in the country.  They account for less than 10% of congress.

So how are they "running the country"?
(03-02-2016, 12:33 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Did I blame anyone?  No, you said that white men run this country.  I said the Jews do.

[Image: shocker_hand.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-02-2016, 01:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: There has never been a Jewish President, in fact, not even a candidate. 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Lieberman_presidential_campaign,_2004
(03-02-2016, 01:42 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Lieberman_presidential_campaign,_2004

I stand corrected.

I should have said "No major party has even nominated a Jew".
(03-01-2016, 08:36 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: So these groups are looking at what they feel is the opposition and decrying the actions of the opposition, while staying silent on their own group's actions.

The cognitive dissonance is strong in this one.
(03-01-2016, 02:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh so you don't want me using trans anymore now?   Guess it's back to ______ so I don't upset you fragile people.    

What's pretty crazy is the word they blocked out.   Hope we don't have a thread on homogenous milk.  

The word filter is nuts.  Constant swearing is allowed but common words are not lol

Move to a different board.
(03-01-2016, 08:36 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Another black friend of mine on FB made a post on how the black community should vote for Sanders since to him, Sanders is the best candidate for black interest.  Which we know from the media is a bad thing, since David Duke endorsing Trump because of how he aligns with White Interest has been attacked.

Claiming the former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan "aligns with White Interest" is like claiming ***** isn't a white supremacist racial epithet for race traitor.

(03-02-2016, 09:05 AM)GMDino Wrote: White men RUN this country. 

(03-02-2016, 09:13 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: No.  Jewish men run this country.  I don't expect you to understand though.

I doubt Dino would understand Jewish men run this country and not white men because IOT believe that you would also need to believe white supremacist and former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan "aligns with white interest."

(03-02-2016, 12:33 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: No, that is what is called advocacy. 

Does your "advocacy" align with "White Interest" like David Duke?
(03-02-2016, 05:28 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Move to a different board.

Lol you would like that wouldn't you. Start a poll bet most wouldn't agree.

Yeah that's right the last time you muppets started one it blew up in your faces lol
(03-02-2016, 01:42 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Lieberman_presidential_campaign,_2004

You could have included Bernie Sanders as well you know.  Fred's correction would remain accurate though.
(03-02-2016, 07:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol you would like that wouldn't you.    Start a poll bet most wouldn't agree.  

Yeah that's right the last time you muppets started one it blew up in your faces lol

Whether I would like it or dislike it is irrelevant. I'm just parroting your answer for everything. If you don't like the regulations here move someplace else like you recommend for everybody else in every other situation. 
(03-02-2016, 11:49 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 50% attempt suicide because they have significant mental issues.   Not because people were mean to them.  

Mental issues + hormones = big trouble

Many teens suffer with depression regardless of their sexual orientation. Depression can be exacerbated by their peers "being mean" to them. But, of course I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. So why do you enjoy pretending you don't have any common sense just so you can irritate others?
(03-02-2016, 12:32 PM)Vlad Wrote: I assume that when SN is talking about marginalized white men, he's talking about the common white Christian male (whether they are practicing Christians is irrelevant). Therefore, the extremely high number of Jews in positions of control only bolster his argument that the white man is marginalized.

I've even heard Jews claim they are not white, but Jewish, wtf?  Perhaps 'white' to them is synonymous with gentile, I don't know.

I know that I don't feel marginalized, wait...that must mean that I am privileged, right Dino?

So IOT be white you have to be white + Christian?  White + Jewish isn't white?
(03-02-2016, 08:50 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Whether I would like it or dislike it is irrelevant. I'm just parroting your answer for everything. If you don't like the regulations here move someplace else like you recommend for everybody else in every other situation. 

That standard would work if I was ok with the AAU corruption of high school sports. Which I am obviously against.... But I am not naive to Think it doesn't happen.... But hey maybe I should be like you and your boys here and not question things that could affect how kids compete with one another . After all there are reasons that there is a boys league and a girls league.
(03-02-2016, 08:57 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Many teens suffer with depression regardless of their sexual orientation. Depression can be exacerbated by their peers "being mean" to them. But, of course I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. So why do you enjoy pretending you don't have any common sense just so you can irritate others?

Funny don't remember but a handful of kids who were suicidal in over a decade of teaching.   As far as whether the gays were suicidal....  Idk, I do know like most kids they had their own cliques and stayed within their groups.      And the gays who were in my PE classes still changed in their locker rooms that their parts led them.     The other students knew and were vocal one way or the other.     If any kid worried they changed in the showers, or the gay kids did to ease any Issues and fit in the locker room: Funny how kids worked this stuff out.
(03-02-2016, 09:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That standard would work if I was ok with the AAU corruption of high school sports.    Which I am obviously against....  But I am not naive to Think it doesn't happen....    But hey maybe I should be like you and your boys here and not question things that could affect how kids compete with one another .    After all there are reasons that there is a boys league and a girls league.

Luke, you've turned off your targeting system.

Wrong thread.  You're protesting people can use profanity, but you can't use derogatory terms for transgender in this thread. 

Stay on target.  Stay on target.
(03-02-2016, 10:33 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Luke, you've turned off your targeting system.

Wrong thread.  You're protesting people can use profanity, but you can't use derogatory terms for transgender in this thread. 

Stay on target.  Stay on target.

Yikes !!!!!! Good catch. Idiot move by me.
(03-02-2016, 09:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Funny don't remember but a handful of kids who were suicidal in over a decade of teaching.   As far as whether the gays were suicidal....  Idk, I do know like most kids they had their own cliques and stayed within their groups.      And the gays who were in my PE classes still changed in their locker rooms that their parts led them.     The other students knew and were vocal one way or the other.     If any kid worried they changed in the showers, or the gay kids did to ease any Issues and fit in the locker room:   Funny how kids worked this stuff out.

Many family members are taken completely by surprise when a loved one commits suicide.  Do really expect me to believe a PE teacher who spent maybe 2-3 hours per week with a student knew if they were suicidal?  If you want to have a sincere discussion then start acting like you want to have a sincere discussion instead of this bullshit.
(03-02-2016, 05:57 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote:  
Claiming the former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan "aligns with White Interest" is like claiming ***** isn't a white supremacist racial epithet for race traitor.

I doubt Dino would understand Jewish men run this country and not white men because IOT believe that you would also need to believe white supremacist and former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan "aligns with white interest."

Does your "advocacy" align with "White Interest" like David Duke?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45ggeJSrvd0

What is your view of Robert Byrd?
(03-02-2016, 05:24 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The cognitive dissonance is strong in this one.

Telling whites to stop joining other groups with the bashing of other whites isn't cognitive dissonance.

Only a moron would think that.

Or someone who either enjoys watching his wife/gf sleep with other men or too scared to intervene because of a fear of the man beating you up or a fear of your wife/gf getting mad at you.

Either way you are powerless to stop it.
(03-02-2016, 07:26 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You could have included Bernie Sanders as well you know.  Fred's correction would remain accurate though.

Yes Sir.

My mind just immediately went to Joe, as I thought he was kind of alright.