Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ?
(03-01-2016, 04:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Na but I am sure a lot of people who read this are having a laugh at your ridiculous notions on this whole subject.

Mellow

So you're going to stick with the "I know you are but what am I" approach?

Please, continue....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-01-2016, 02:28 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Just a test to see if the word was *****.
---
Yep....
Isn't transqueer an actual classification ?

There are some that identify as ***** and/or genderqueer.
(03-01-2016, 04:31 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: There are some that identify as ***** and/or genderqueer.

Lol of course there are. There are about 5000 words or titles for them. All except mentally ill .
(03-01-2016, 02:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The word filter is nuts.  

It doesn't bother me at all.

Guess you are just too sensitive.  

Or maybe my vocabulary is not as limited as yours.

Either way, man up and get over it.
(03-01-2016, 12:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: True, so obviously non marginalized groups have their issues too, but half of white male teens haven't attempted suicide. 

Pat. 

Suicide for men is higher than women.  White men are more likely to die by suicide. 

https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

Looks like a rate of 7-10.

Now you did say teens, but I said white males.  Who is the most marginalized group? White men are.  They are the ones that no one wants to listen to.   

Even other white people don't think white men are important enough.  If a non white cries racism over something, there is dialogue.  If a white person cries racism, there is ridicule and mockery (just look at any Fred post).

If a female cries sexism, we listen.  If a man cries sexism, we again mock and ridicule.

So as a society we have placed the white man as the least important to listen to. 
(03-02-2016, 08:52 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Pat. 

Suicide for men is higher than women.  White men are more likely to die by suicide. 

Now you did say teens, but I said white males.  Who is the most marginalized group? White men are.  They are the ones that no one wants to listen to.   

Even other white people don't think white men are important enough.  If a non white cries racism over something, there is dialogue.  If a white person cries racism, there is ridicule and mockery (just look at any Fred post).

If a female cries sexism, we listen.  If a man cries sexism, we again mock and ridicule.

So as a society we have placed the white man as the least important to listen to. 

(03-01-2016, 02:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Muslims patrol sections of the UK and enforce sharia law in neighborhoods.   The problem with Muslims is they push their bs on everyone else and if you rebuff them they get violent.

As far as candidates for blacks.   Rand Paul was probably the best candidate for black issues.    The problem with sanders is he just increases their own slavery to the government.

True.  There have been plenty of observances of Muslim patrols harassing and attacking non Muslims not respecting Sharia Law.  I would love for Ramadan to be taking place and then walking down Lutton with some bacon cheeseburgers and sitting at a public bench, eating in full view of every Muslim. 

Well Sanders wants to increase government dependence on everyone.  The problem is that there are people that actually believe they are entitled to this stuff.
(03-02-2016, 08:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Notice the mockery? 

Hey Dino, not to stir up old threads, but this is what I would call ironic.

(03-02-2016, 08:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

I rest my case.
(03-02-2016, 08:59 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I rest my case.

Look if you are going to post a joke like that I am going to laugh.

(03-02-2016, 08:52 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote:   Who is the most marginalized group? White men are.  They are the ones that no one wants to listen to.    

Come on man.  I know you think you are a free thinker and smarter than the rest of the room but that's arguably one of the dumbest things I've ever seen posted in this forum.  And that says a LOT.

White men RUN this country.  They hold the vast majority of elected, political and top business positions.

EVERYONE listens to them.

But not everyone AGREES with them.  

That's not being "marginalized"...that's being told they can be wrong sometimes.

Get over yourself.
(03-02-2016, 09:05 AM)GMDino Wrote: Look if you are going to post a joke like that I am going to laugh.

Come on man.  I know you think you are a free thinker and smarter than the rest of the room but that's arguably one of the dumbest things I've ever seen posted in this forum.  And that says a LOT.

White men RUN this country.  They hold the vast majority of elected, political and top business positions.

EVERYONE listens to them.

But not everyone AGREES with them.  

That's not being "marginalized"...that's being told they can be wrong sometimes.

Get over yourself.

No.  Jewish men run this country.  I don't expect you to understand though.

Now me getting over myself is funny.  Since, all I did was post something and even in that post mentioned how white men are mocked and what do you do?  You post a mocking meme.

I also ridicule.  I wonder if calling a post the dumbest thing ever seen in this forum would count as that?

See you are proving my arguments for me.

Again, I rest my case.
(03-02-2016, 09:13 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: No.  Jewish men run this country.  I don't expect you to understand though.

Now me getting over myself is funny.  Since, all I did was post something and even in that post mentioned how white men are mocked and what do you do?  You post a mocking meme.

I also ridicule.  I wonder if calling a post the dumbest thing ever seen in this forum would count as that?

See you are proving my arguments for me.

Again, I rest my case.

Wait...you're blaming the Jews?

And anything that disagree with you is "mocking" or "ridicule"?

That's not what I would expect a pretty self reliant person to think.

Have fun with the self loathing.
(03-02-2016, 09:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: Wait...you're blaming the Jews?

Wait...you're denying Jews run the country?

What has he blamed on the Jews btw?

Why do you hate self reliant people?
(03-02-2016, 10:31 AM)Vlad Wrote: Wait...you're denying Jews run the country?

What has he blamed on the Jews btw?

Why do you hate self reliant people?

Uh oh!  I'm being ganged up on!  Better go back to posting memes!!!!11!!1!!!!  Ninja

Hilarious

Anyway, SN seems to think white men are the most " most marginalized group"  in the US.

I put forward that white men run this country.  He suggests it is "the Jews".  So if he feels marginalized then he is saying that is the Jews fault?

I don't "hate self reliant people".  I find it humorous that this one is whining about being marginalized and claiming that anyone who disagrees is "mocking" him.

White males are the least marginalized group in our society as they hold the most power in our society. Stop with this silliness. You're not being persecuted in society.

White males have a slightly above average suicide percentage, but not nearly as significant as those seen by the gay community. And despite the fact that men commit suicide 4 times as much as women, women attempt suicide 3 times as much. I guess men are better at killing themselves? Again, though, none of this compares to the fact that 50% of gay teens attempt suicide. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-02-2016, 11:27 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: White males are the least marginalized group in our society as they hold the most power in our society. Stop with this silliness. You're not being persecuted in society.

White males have a slightly above average suicide percentage, but not nearly as significant as those seen by the gay community. And despite the fact that men commit suicide 4 times as much as women, women attempt suicide 3 times as much. I guess men are better at killing themselves? Again, though, none of this compares to the fact that 50% of gay teens attempt suicide. 

50% attempt suicide because they have significant mental issues. Not because people were mean to them.

Mental issues + hormones = big trouble
(03-02-2016, 11:02 AM)GMDino Wrote: Uh oh!  I'm being ganged up on!  Better go back to posting memes!!!!11!!1!!!!  Ninja

Hilarious

Anyway, SN seems to think white men are the most " most marginalized group"  in the US.

I put forward that one men run this country.  He suggests it is "the Jews".  So if he feels marginalized then he is saying that is the Jews fault?

I don't "hate self reliant people".  I find it humorous that this one is whining about being marginalized and claiming that anyone who disagrees is "mocking" him.

I assume that when SN is talking about marginalized white men, he's talking about the common white Christian male (whether they are practicing Christians is irrelevant). Therefore, the extremely high number of Jews in positions of control only bolster his argument that the white man is marginalized.

I've even heard Jews claim they are not white, but Jewish, wtf?  Perhaps 'white' to them is synonymous with gentile, I don't know.

I know that I don't feel marginalized, wait...that must mean that I am privileged, right Dino?
(03-02-2016, 09:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: Wait...you're blaming the Jews?

Did I blame anyone?  No, you said that white men run this country.  I said the Jews do.

Are you "blaming" white men?  If not, then why would I blame the Jews?

Of course anything that disagrees will be a mock and ridicule, that is how you Liberals argue.  Not so much fun when the someone else argues like you do.

Is it self loathing when I want to stop other people from attacking other individuals that fit my demographic?  No, that is what is called advocacy.  Not only that but I don't hate myself, if anything I am very proud of who I am and I am encouraging other white males to do the same.

Again, I don't expect you to understand.
(03-02-2016, 11:49 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 50% attempt suicide because they have significant mental issues.   Not because people were mean to them.  

Mental issues + hormones = big trouble

Despite what I am SURE is your well educated and researched opinion on the topic (  Ninja ) I bet we see a decrease in such numbers as gays are more accepted as being, you know, regular people and human beings in society.

Segments that are oppressed feel much more pressure than those in control. Feeling like they have less pressure and less of society attempting to marginalize them will lead to less trying to kill themselves.

I know, I know...no one wants to talk about "feelings" and "emotions" when we can just say they have "mental issues".  However this my opinion on the matter and anyone who disagrees will make me feel bad by mocking me.  So don't do it.   Ninja
(03-02-2016, 12:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: Despite what I am SURE is your well educated and researched opinion on the topic (  Ninja ) I bet we see a decrease in such numbers as gays are more accepted as being, you know, regular people and human beings in society.

Segments that are oppressed feel much more pressure than those in control. Feeling like they have less pressure and less of society attempting to marginalize them will lead to less trying to kill themselves.

I know, I know...no one wants to talk about "feelings" and "emotions" when we can just say they have "mental issues".  However this my opinion on the matter and anyone who disagrees will make me feel bad by mocking me.  So don't do it.   Ninja

I'm sure it will reduce, but in a lot of cases there is still pressure from not continuing the family bloodline/name. 
That's not going to be the majority,  but still many.
I've heard several homosexuals speak of this guilt.