Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ?
(03-02-2016, 11:42 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45ggeJSrvd0

What is your view of Robert Byrd?

I'm not a fan of asking a question in response to a question.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Confronting-Racism?pid=178020#pid178020

More cognitive dissonance.  

Quid pro quo, Clarice.
(03-02-2016, 11:48 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Telling whites to stop joining other groups with the bashing of other whites isn't cognitive dissonance.

Only a moron would think that.

Or someone who either enjoys watching his wife/gf sleep with other men or too scared to intervene because of a fear of the man beating you up or a fear of your wife/gf getting mad at you.

Either way you are powerless to stop it.

Who here has joined a white bashing group IOT bash whites?  

You know that thing you were complaining about?  You do that thing, too.  Thus the cognitive dissonance.  But, cognitive dissonance is an oxymoron with you.  There is no cognition, only dissonance.
(03-02-2016, 09:01 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So IOT be white you have to be white + Christian?  White + Jewish isn't white?

You would most likely have to ask this of the segment here that considers Race a "social construct". Countless times I have been told people from the Middle-East are not white because they are Muslim. 

I'll admit I queried this just as you have. So be prepared to be told "you don't get it". 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-03-2016, 01:20 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm not a fan of asking a question in response to a question.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Confronting-Racism?pid=178020#pid178020

More cognitive dissonance.  

Quid pro quo, Clarice.

The video was the response to you.

The question was a follow up.

Next!
(03-03-2016, 01:27 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Who here has joined a white bashing group IOT bash whites?  

You know that thing you were complaining about?  You do that thing, too.  Thus the cognitive dissonance.  But, cognitive dissonance is an oxymoron with you.  There is no cognition, only dissonance.

Plenty.  You have the files.  You could easily find them, that would take you to actually understand them though.  Not an easy trick for someone of "your" expertise.
(03-03-2016, 01:34 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You would most likely have to ask this of the segment here that considers Race a "social construct". Countless times I have been told people from the Middle-East are not white because they are Muslim. 

I'll admit I queried this just as you have. So be prepared to be told "you don't get it". 

Exactly.

However, what this group doesn't seem to understand is that Jews have always considered themselves as separate than whatever host country they live in.

Bernie Sanders, a non-practicing Jew, will still tell you that his family is a Polish-Jewish family and that he is a Jewish American.  See how quick the Polish comes off and the Jewish remains?

It isn't me that is setting a Jewish person a part, it is a Jewish person that is setting themselves a part.

When it comes to Jews, it is either a religion or a race.  If a religion then anyone can convert to it, but there are those that say it is a race.

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.428664
(03-03-2016, 01:34 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You would most likely have to ask this of the segment here that considers Race a "social construct". Countless times I have been told people from the Middle-East are not white because they are Muslim. 

I was asking Vlad for an answer, but I appreciate your lack of an answer.  Thank you.
(03-03-2016, 02:14 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: The video was the response to you.

The question was a follow up.

Next!

Just so you know, I rarely watch the videos you post.  If I were you, I'd probably stop simply for the guilty by association effect those sites have upon your character.

I didn't ask the video a question, I asked you a question.  Would you care to answer?
(03-03-2016, 02:16 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Plenty.

Name one person and the group they joined IOT bash white men.
(03-03-2016, 02:28 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Exactly.

However, what this group doesn't seem to understand is that Jews have always considered themselves as separate than whatever host country they live in.

Bernie Sanders, a non-practicing Jew, will still tell you that his family is a Polish-Jewish family and that he is a Jewish American.  See how quick the Polish comes off and the Jewish remains?

It isn't me that is setting a Jewish person a part, it is a Jewish person that is setting themselves a part.

When it comes to Jews, it is either a religion or a race.  If a religion then anyone can convert to it, but there are those that say it is a race.

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.428664

You provided the opinion of one person.  You obvioulsy didn't read the article because the third parapgraph talks about how some diseases disproportionately affect Jews.  It is common knowledge you consider that to be statistically manipulation, therefore we can totally dismiss this one person's opinion based upon statistical manipulation to reach a flawed conclusion based upon misleading information.  Right?
(03-03-2016, 02:42 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Just so you know, I rarely watch the videos you post.  If I were you, I'd probably stop simply for the guilty by association effect those sites have upon your character.

I didn't ask the video a question, I asked you a question.  Would you care to answer?

Nope.  The video should suffice.

If you don't want to accept it, then that is on you. 
(03-03-2016, 02:57 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You provided the opinion of one person.  You obvioulsy didn't read the article because the third parapgraph talks about how some diseases disproportionately affect Jews.  It is common knowledge you consider that to be statistically manipulation, therefore we can totally dismiss this one person's opinion based upon statistical manipulation to reach a flawed conclusion based upon misleading information.  Right?

I did provide an opinion piece.  It was from a Jewish man, giving his opinion on what makes a Jew different from everyone else.

Kinda fits when I say that the Jews put themselves as separate. 

Of course statistics can be manipulated.  They can be manipulated to fit any argument.  It happens all the time.  I never said I agreed with the man or his statistics. (I think you call that strawman).  All I did was provide 1 link (out of many that are out there), that supports the position that Jews don't view themselves as White.  (btw, this is the answer to your question)

You see a Jewish person will say "I'm White!" as long as there are benefits.  Start talking about white privilege and that is when the Jewish person reminds everyone that they also have been oppressed and marginalized and attacked by White people.

A simple question for you.... Why did the Nazis hate the Jews so much?  
(03-03-2016, 02:42 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Just so you know, I rarely watch the videos you post.  If I were you, I'd probably stop simply for the guilty by association effect those sites have upon your character.

Here is another video that you won't watch....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TU50Bz3Ey0
(03-03-2016, 04:36 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I did provide an opinion piece.  It was from a Jewish man, giving his opinion on what makes a Jew different from everyone else.

Kinda fits when I say that the Jews put themselves as separate. 

Of course statistics can be manipulated.  They can be manipulated to fit any argument.  It happens all the time.  I never said I agreed with the man or his statistics. (I think you call that strawman).  All I did was provide 1 link (out of many that are out there), that supports the position that Jews don't view themselves as White.  (btw, this is the answer to your question)

You see a Jewish person will say "I'm White!" as long as there are benefits.  Start talking about white privilege and that is when the Jewish person reminds everyone that they also have been oppressed and marginalized and attacked by White people.

A simple question for you.... Why did the Nazis hate the Jews so much?  

You just do not get the irony of saying one of the MOST persecuted races / group of people in the history of the world is somehow now "in charge" and making white males the most marginalized group in the US.

The Nazi party leaders needed a scapegoat.  Seems you do too.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-03-2016, 08:31 AM)GMDino Wrote: You just do not get the irony of saying one of the MOST persecuted races / group of people in the history of the world is somehow now "in charge" and making white males the most marginalized group in the US.

The Nazi party leaders needed a scapegoat.  Seems you do too.

More evidence that Jews aren't the same as whites.

How can a person be a part of the most persecuted race / group of people in the history of the world if they are also the same as white men who considered the most powerful?
(03-03-2016, 08:40 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: More evidence that Jews aren't the same as whites.

How can a person be a part of the most persecuted race / group of people in the history of the world if they are also the same as white men who considered the most powerful?

How can they be the most persecuted race / group of people in the history of the world and white men be too?

However did I argue that Jews are not "white"?  I don't think I did.  You put forth the concept that "the Jews" run this country...not white men.  

When shown (repeatedly) that "the Jews" have virtually no power in government this discussion turned to whether they are white or not.

Which has nothing to do with white men running this country and white men NOT being the most marginalized group int he US who, gosh darn it, people mock and just won't listen to!

[Image: glen-beck-think-of-the-white-people.jpg?w=320]
(03-03-2016, 08:54 AM)GMDino Wrote: How can they be the most persecuted race / group of people in the history of the world and white men be too?

However did I argue that Jews are not "white"?  I don't think I did.  You put forth the concept that "the Jews" run this country...not white men.  

When shown (repeatedly) that "the Jews" have virtually no power in government this discussion turned to whether they are white or not.

Which has nothing to do with white men running this country and white men NOT being the most marginalized group int he US who, gosh darn it, people mock and just won't listen to!

[Image: glen-beck-think-of-the-white-people.jpg?w=320]

Oh, so you think that the only way to be in power in this country is to be in the government?

Hilarious

That is very naive to think that.  Isn't one of the main issues in our government is the amount of money that it collects from big businesses?

Don't forget the media, not just the news, but Hollywood as well.

Steven Speilberg
Jonah Hill
Seth Rogan
Seth McFarland
Mel Brooks
Adam Sandler
Sarah Silverman

I could go on but this should get the point across.

How about Michael Bloomberg (he was mentioned before)
Diane Fienstein
Bernie Sanders
Lieberman
Soros

Again.... I could go on but...

All of those are Jewish people that have influence.  Some more than others, and some more political, others in less obvious ways.

However they are all considered "white".  I even remember people thinking Mark Zuckerberg is white, even though he is Jewish.

So no, you don't have to be President or even run for Presidential office to have "control" in this country. 
(03-03-2016, 09:57 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Oh, so you think that the only way to be in power in this country is to be in the government?

Hilarious

That is very naive to think that.  Isn't one of the main issues in our government is the amount of money that it collects from big businesses?

Don't forget the media, not just the news, but Hollywood as well.

Steven Speilberg
Jonah Hill
Seth Rogan
Seth McFarland
Mel Brooks
Adam Sandler
Sarah Silverman

I could go on but this should get the point across.

How about Michael Bloomberg (he was mentioned before)
Diane Fienstein
Bernie Sanders
Lieberman
Soros

Again.... I could go on but...

All of those are Jewish people that have influence.  Some more than others, and some more political, others in less obvious ways.

However they are all considered "white".  I even remember people thinking Mark Zuckerberg is white, even though he is Jewish.

So no, you don't have to be President or even run for Presidential office to have "control" in this country. 

How are "the Jews" in Hollywood repressing you?

And (as was mentioned before) no one said none of "the Jews" had power...just that they don't "run this country".

But I guess everyone need to hate somebody (the Jews) when they feel "marginalized". Mellow
(03-02-2016, 10:41 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Many family members are taken completely by surprise when a loved one commits suicide.  Do really expect me to believe a PE teacher who spent maybe 2-3 hours per week with a student knew if they were suicidal?  If you want to have a sincere discussion then start acting like you want to have a sincere discussion instead of this bullshit.

I had 2 kids commit suicide during my teaching years. Both in the same year. One of them was one of our teams student trainers. Also sister to one of our players. She hung herself in the bathroom. Wrote a note saying she loved her family and that she wanted to move on. The second was 2 weeks later when another girl drove her car into a tree. She was close with the first girl so maybe it was in response to grief.

The fact is some people are broken and the closer you are the more likely problems are able to hide in plain sight. Stuff happens unfortunately and we can't save everyone. Especially if they don't want to be saved.
(03-02-2016, 09:01 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So IOT be white you have to be white + Christian?  White + Jewish isn't white?

That's not what I said was it?  Why don't you ask a Jew.
https://stuffjewishyoungadultslike.wordpress.com/2008/07/28/42-denying-that-they-are-white/

Here's  example of this demonstrated by the interviewer.

[Image: rkr1o9.jpg]