SAMAJIE
TEE
JOE
SAM
BJ
LOGAN
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titan's Game Game Ball
The boys knock off a division leader and a team that had been 7-1 in their last 8. So who do we award the Game Ball to:

SAMAJIE PERINE: 93 total yards, 1 TD

TEE HIGGINS: 7 catches, 114 yards, 1 TD

JOE BURROW: 270 passing yards, 32 rushing yards, 1 TD, 0 Turnovers

SAM HUBBARD: 6 tackles, 1 sack, sealed the edge

BJ HILL: 7 tackles on the interior

LOGAN WILSON- 9 tackles, 1 PD
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Gotta go with DJ Reader with honorable mention to Trenton Irwin for that circus catch.
Reply/Quote
Tee Higgins but Zac avoided answering if Perine would start over Mixon next week.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Reader deserves a mention … as does the whole D line. To shut Henry down like that? That was SICK

For me - the game ball goes to the team … as that was truly a team effort to get that W.
Reply/Quote
CTB

That was the play of the game.
Reply/Quote
Coaches need to make this a 50/50 backfield with Perine and Mixon. Perine is just big for this team

I want to vote Lou Anorumo and the entire run defense, but I cant
Reply/Quote
Higgins , he made so may contested catches and high throws
Reply/Quote
Voting Tee Higgins for coming up big when Bengals needed it the most.

But the run defense was the real MVP

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Tee had the big catches when needed.
Reply/Quote
I figured this one would get a lot of "Others", folks like to do that
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:26 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Coaches need to make this a 50/50 backfield with Perine and Mixon. Perine is just big for this team

I want to vote Lou Anorumo and the entire run defense, but I cant

Agree completely and believe Perine will be the full-time starter next season

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
DJ Reader; he batted down four passes and stuffed Derrick Henry like a Thanksgiving turkey.
Reply/Quote
Other:

DJ Reader.

He was eating double teams (even took 3 guys with him on one play), batted down multiple passes, and just all around made everyone else on defense jobs easier. He’s an absolute beast. I expect to see him as one of the highest graded players in this game.

Mike Hilton was flying around today, too. So shout out to him.

Could have also went with Tee. He had a huge drop early on, and a penalty, but he was clutch after that. Feels like a game where the game ball should go to someone on defense though.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Other:

DJ Reader.

He was eating double teams (even took 3 guys with him on one play), batted down multiple passes, and just all around made everyone else on defense jobs easier. He’s an absolute beast. I expect to see him as one of the highest graded players in this game.

Mike Hilton was flying around today, too. So shout out to him.

Could have also went with Tee. He had a huge drop early on, and a penalty, but he was clutch after that. Feels like a game where the game ball should go to someone on defense though.

I love seeing Hilton stuff a guy like Henry. 
Reply/Quote
Higgins. Reader has been a welcome member of the defense, though.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:31 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I love seeing Hilton stuff a guy like Henry. 

I can’t even imagine trying to bring down Henry at Hilton’s size. Guy is tough as nails.

Reply/Quote
Perine stiff armed a linebacker into the nether realm. That was beautiful
Reply/Quote
Marvin Jones needs a game ball too.

X-Bengal helping us out

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:39 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Marvin Jones needs a game ball too.

Yes sir!

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:28 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree completely and believe Perine will be the full-time starter next season

Hell Zac questioned about the starter next week if Mixon healthy no comment
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote