Joe
Gio
Tee
Auden
Hakeem
Jessie
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titans Game Game Ball
The boys get their most impressive win of the season by dominating a 1 loss team. So who gets the much deserved Game Ball

Joe Burrow: 249 passing yards, 2 TDs, 106.7 paaser rating

Gio Bernard- 78 yards from scrimmage a both a rushing and receiving TD

Tee Higgins- 78 receiving yards on 6 catches

Auden Tate- 7 catches on 7 targets for 65 yards

Hakeem Adeniji- Pushed into service at LT

Jessie Bates- 11 tackles and a tone setting INT

Other- Explain...
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The whole offense?
Reply/Quote
Quinton Spain. He’s only been a Bengal for three days!
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna give it to Joey B for spreading the ball around and moving the chains.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Billy Price just played the best game of his career. And Quintin Spain came off the bench with only 1 1/2 practices to anchor the left side

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I'll give it to Adam Jones for calling out the coaching staff and throwing them under the bus, then backing over them a few more times just for good measure. Wink

If i have to pick a current player, I'll go with Bates.

Reply/Quote
I voted other. My vote is for Price with Spain a close close second. What a game by both. The Price from the last 2 weeks since moving back to center is the one we hioed we had when he was drafted.
Reply/Quote
Adeniji or Spain..

Sent from my BV9600 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Dunlap for bringing his toxic attitude to Seattle. Joe for being a monster
Reply/Quote
I voted other for Bell. Sure his picks didn't count, but dude was all over the field today! Also was involved in the overturned fumble recovery.
Reply/Quote
Really hard to choose. I'd probably go with Burrow or Tyler Boyd.

Von Bell should have had two turnovers today though. It was really nice to him finally make some plays.

Auden Tate was great. He had two amazing catches. The last one he had, where he went up and go-go gadgeted a ball that looked way over his head didn't get near the talk it should have from the announcers.
Reply/Quote
I’ve had an erection for over an hour
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I went other....the entire O line today. ZERO sacks. Running game was successful enough with Gio and Perine instead of Mixon. I might even give one to the play caller.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Boyd's catch deserves a vote if for nothing else.
Reply/Quote
The obvious answer is Joe Burrow... Maaaaybe Boyd. But how bout the protection today?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Went with Burrow, but this one was tough. Lot of guys played well. Joe getting it done with his “#1 WR” having 2 catches for 19 yds...

Reply/Quote
Burrow kept the defense on their heals all game and led them on multiple key TD drives. Easy decision here. Wish he didn't throw that pick at the end where the refs gave Burrow an extremely friendly PI call. It's nice to have a QB that the refs want to see win.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 06:48 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Boyd's catch deserves a vote if for nothing else.

I need a gif of that throw and catch for a sig. Wish I knew how to make one lol

Reply/Quote
Great game today. Bates on defense and Joe war awesome, Boyd was awesome and Tate played well but Gio delivered today.

Impressive win today
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 06:48 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Boyd's catch deserves a vote if for nothing else.

The awareness Burrow displayed on that throw was astounding. Boyd as well. He didn't know the ball would be there until it was. 
Burrow makes plays that I only see elite, top 5 QBs make. He's one of the smartest, most aware QB's in the league--and that awareness will grow as he gains experience. He just needs to learn from the mistakes and get the INT/ fumble numbers down.

What a matchup after the bye. We are severely over-matched in terms of overall talent--mainly up front. The Steelers have a legit defense. Nice to have the bye to prepare, but I expect things could get ugly.
Reply/Quote