22 78.57%
No
21.43%
6 21.43%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Today Is The Day...Will Marvin Be Re-Signed?
This is so Bengals....everything is always plodding and slow. It bleeds out onto the playing field where the team plays in a malaise a lot of the time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 03:10 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I don't think they don't hate the fans...they just don't give a rat's ass about them. 

I disagree.  They ***** hate us.  What other conclusion is there?

Just go ahead and give him a lifetime contract and end the charade.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Just as I suspected, they'll do a presser tomorrow or the next day. They'll talk about how "we did some good things" and then about how things are going to change moving forward.

Then nothing really will, new OC perhaps ?

I can't get on board again, I just can't !
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 03:28 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Just as I suspected, they'll do a presser tomorrow or the next day. They'll talk about how "we did some good things" and then about how things are going to change moving forward.

Then nothing really will, new OC perhaps ?

I can't get on board again, I just can't !

Nor should you, or anyone else. I'm moving on to ignoring the NFL once this is made official. This is a f***ing disgrace. 

If I lived in Cincinnati I'd round up a posse and pelt the Brown family lumina with eggs and hollandaise sauce. Return the favor and give them a very generous "Happy 2018"  Whatever with a lovely eggs Benedict    
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 12:23 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: Now Marv decision isn't happening for a few days.....

guess we want to wait for everyone good to be hired

Why not, it's the same approach we take in FA.
Reply/Quote
Today is the day that everyone realizes that we may be waiting a long while before we know anything. Hope I'm wrong but Brown doesnt hurry ever...... its usually a long drawn out process, whatever it is....
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 03:39 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Nor should you, or anyone else. I'm moving on to ignoring the NFL once this is made official. This is a f***ing disgrace. 

If I lived in Cincinnati I'd round up a posse and pelt the Brown family lumina with eggs and hollandaise sauce. Return the favor and give them a very generous "Happy 2018"  Whatever with a lovely eggs Benedict    

Hollandaise is expensive? Mike would scrape off car and make himself a sammich. Don’t pour more money into MB until he fixes this.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 03:39 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Nor should you, or anyone else. I'm moving on to ignoring the NFL once this is made official. This is a f***ing disgrace. 

Hey......I drove a Lumina or two back in my day. They were nice cars!

But I'm not going to give the son of Paul anymore of my $, let alone my hollandaise sauce.  that stuff is like gold around our house.  but I can pick up some of my dog's frozen turds from outside, put them into a brown paper sack, walk up to the son of Paul's trailer house, set the sack of dog poo down, light it on fire, knock on the trailer's door and then run back to the my lumina, and tear off down the street. Laughing all the way.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 04:27 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Hey......I drove a Lumina or two back in my day. They were nice cars!

But I'm not going to give the son of Paul anymore of my $, let alone my hollandaise sauce.  that stuff is like gold around our house.  but I can pick up some of my dog's frozen turds from outside, put them into a brown paper sack, walk up to the son of Paul's trailer house, set the sack of dog poo down, light it on fire, knock on the trailer's door and then run back to the my lumina, and tear off down the street. Laughing all the way.

Do it man. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 04:27 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Hey......I drove a Lumina or two back in my day. They were nice cars!

.... Do it  Ninja
Reply/Quote