Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Toxic lockerroom players speak
(11-24-2020, 04:52 PM)Foolishpride Wrote: Fixed it for you.

Nah, CNN is far more biased. But let's get back to the topic.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 05:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes, why does she say player?

Folks are just assuming it's players saying it.

It very well could be; it could also be a member of the staff that has an axe to grind.

Now, on the flip side, those guys (like the laundry guy i mentioned) may see stuff that Zac for example doesn't see.  Who knows.  

I hate the anonymous sources thing, personally.  It has its place, but if that stuff is real, those sources have to know that it needs publicly reported on record, and not just some article on some site.  I, for one, want a good culture/environment that breeds inclusion and success.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 04:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He is in complete denial when it comes to any criticism of Taylor.

"Multiple people within the organization" and "members of the team" are now beer salesmen.

And he believes they are making up these stories because it will help them get into her pants.

We know at leats three defensive players (Dunlap, Darius Phillips, Shawn Williams) have publicly criticized the coaching staff.  Yet in Sleds mind it is all just a bunch of made-up lies.

And his proof is that the defensive players are "playing hard" enough to be ranked 29th in the league. Hilarious
Really no need for replies such as these
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 05:08 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: Now, on the flip side, those guys (like the laundry guy i mentioned) may see stuff that Zac for example doesn't see.  Who knows.  

I hate the anonymous sources thing, personally.  It has its place, but if that stuff is real, those sources have to know that it needs publicly reported on record, and not just some article on some site.  I, for one, want a good culture/environment that breeds inclusion and success.

Sure. I just took issue with folks asserting players or the author was lying, when that's not what he said.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
There is a grain of truth in this article on a lot of bullshit fluff piece. Their use of the term abusive language, they haven't heard me talk. Calling someone a thug is not abusive language and using cuss words I've heard worse on Netflix football specials.

Nevertheless I do not like Sweet Lou or Jim Turner I do not like the progress of players with the exception of Jesse Bates. But the offense line just lacks talent.

Using John Ross as a disgruntled player is making me laugh out loud. He has failed under two coaching regimes. He is a complete bust.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 04:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: In legal proceedings a "stay" is an order to stop something.

He’s not saying that lmao

As far as the OP- Meh. The articles means many things- but nothing at all.

I’m in the fire Zac camp.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Irregardless of all the Zac Taylor ball washing going on in here the fact still remains: Football success is based on performance and Taylor nor his sorry ass staff are peforning well enough to warrant keeping their jobs.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 04:41 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: “You heard it here first”

-Bigzoman 2020

I don't understand? 
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 05:23 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: There is a grain of truth in this article on a lot of bullshit fluff piece.  Their use of the term abusive language, they haven't heard me talk.  Calling someone a thug is not abusive language and using cuss words I've heard worse on Netflix football specials.  

Cussing isn't this issue.  Take a look these two statements, and tell which one isn't likley to taken well by a player (who we'll call Jones):

1.)  C'mon, Jones!  Get your shit together out there!

2.) Jones, you are such a f#$@n idiot!

I'm going to go with #2 being much more likely to cause friction between a player and a coach.

And agree or disagree with the intent, anyone with an IQ north of 80 knows that a white man calling a black man "thug" in 2020 isn't going to be received well.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 04:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: In legal proceedings a "stay" is an order to stop something.

In music, "Stay" is a doo-wop song written by Maurice Williams and first recorded in 1960 by Williams with his group the Zodiacs.
Reply/Quote
I think I'm going to go ahead and root for our friends up north in Buffalo until MASSIVE changes are made.*

*Zac, Lou, and Turner = Fired

*Brown invests in O'line

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 05:32 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Cussing isn't this issue.  Take a look these two statements, and tell which one isn't likley to taken well by a player (who we'll call Jones):

I'm going to go with #2 being much more likely to cause friction between a player and a coach.

And agree or disagree with the intent, anyone with an IQ north of 80 knows that a white man calling a black man "thug" in 2020 isn't going to be received well.

I disagree with all of this.

I want to make a few counterpoints but it’s a touchy subject perhaps not fit for this sub. At any rate ... where millions/billions of dollars are concerned- feelings should take a back seat. There’s so much more ... but that sums it up.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
There is no legitimate reason to keep any of them. I'd ask Fat Randy to kick them out of the facility, but it would be an important kick so he'd probably miss.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Well, looking like Katie and Troy's venture into being defacto GMs is looking like a colossal flop.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Sorry if this was repeated.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/11/24/21612925/bengals-locker-room-issues-nfl-rumors-zac-taylor-jim-turner-lou-anarumo
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
It is difficult to change the "culture" when your star QB goes down. The hold overs of the Marvin regime may be smarting over being phased out. Fact, Bernard and Boyd have bought in. They, along with Burrow are in. That is all you need to know. ZT lost me a couple weeks ago when he said the OL problems were "over blown." The incompetence at OL is well established and Sweet Lou is not getting it done. They need to go. A lot of people in general media are taking advantage of the Burrow injury and the pain among players and fans losing such a stud, a rising star.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 05:32 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Cussing isn't this issue.  Take a look these two statements, and tell which one isn't likley to taken well by a player (who we'll call Jones):

Since when is cultural competence related to IQ?  Is that your way of saying if others disagree with you they are MR?  

Zimmer would cuss up a storm at players.  IT is not the "foul" language the players are likely upset, it is the lack of trusting the coaches getting them better as a team.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 07:19 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Since when is cultural competence related to IQ?  Is that your way of saying if others disagree with you they are MR?  

Zimmer would cuss up a storm at players.  IT is not the "foul" language the players are likely upset, it is the lack of trusting the coaches getting them better as a team.  

There's also a big difference between cussing and degrading people. I think most people can see the difference between "You stupid mother******, how can you be so god**** dumb" and "What the f*** are you doing you know better than that". 
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 07:24 PM)TheFan Wrote: There's also a big difference between cussing and degrading people. I think most people can see the difference between "You stupid mother******, how can you be so god**** dumb" and "What the f*** are you doing you know better than that". 

It sounds like to me that they are profaning at players but are not teaching them a better way to perform.  I think that is why there is little trust by some.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Zac and his toxic staff need to go
Reply/Quote