Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Toxic lockerroom players speak
“You heard it here first”

-Bigzoman 2020
Reply/Quote
i tend to ignore when they say "sources say " etc.. and when they actually use Ross as evidence.. duh.. Ross has been an issue since we drafted him... lol. If you going to write this type of article back it up with something
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 11:41 AM)pally Wrote: Carl almost never tweets anything other than links to interviews and articles

(11-24-2020, 04:14 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: What does that even mean?

In legal proceedings a "stay" is an order to stop something.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 03:16 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Not really, I just choose to believe what they players actually say over some anonymous source....

So, if these players said the same things publicly, they are telling the truth...but if they say it anonymously, the same exact comments become false? I don't want to put words in your mouth, but that seems like what you're saying.
Reply/Quote
Quote:
Quote:Stay the course:

"Stay the course" is a phrase used in the context of a war or battle meaning to pursue a goal regardless of any obstacles or criticism
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 04:41 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: i  tend to ignore when they say "sources say " etc.. and when they actually use Ross as evidence.. duh.. Ross has been an issue since we drafted him... lol.  If you going to write this type of article back it up with something

You don't think it's possible it's any player/players who's afraid to lose playing time if his name is put out there? 
Reply/Quote
Lol at anyone questioning Elise Jesse's journalistic integrity or anonymous sources. She's not some CNN fake news anchor.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 04:33 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I contributed to your list with #5.

Thank you. I laughed. 

I loved it.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 04:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: So, if these players said the exact same things publicly, they are telling the truth...but if they say it anonymously, the same exact comments become false? I don't want to put words in your mouth, but that seems like what you're saying.

Not at all.... I'm saying I don't believe these players are saying this..... the "unamed sources" are. For all we know that "source" is a disgruntled beer salesman.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 04:48 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Not at all.... I'm saying I don't believe these players are saying this..... the "unamed sources" are. For all we know that "source" is a disgruntled beer salesman.

So, you think Elise Jesse is just lying?  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 04:45 PM)Older Than You Too Wrote: Lol at anyone questioning Elise Jesse's journalistic integrity or anonymous sources. She's not some NewsMax fake news anchor.

Fixed it for you.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 04:50 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: So, you think Elise Jesse is just lying??  Mellow

Where does she say her soure(s) is players?

She never said she heard these things; only "a source".

Hell it could be JB (the dude that leads them out on the field).
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 04:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Where does she say her soure(s) is players?

She says a "member of the team".  To your point, it could be the guy that picks up laundry in the locker room.  

Doubt it, though.  Like many have said on here, she does have far more to lose being less than truthful than to gain.  If no one talks to her, her career's over.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 04:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Where does she say her soure(s) is players?

Facepalm
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 04:50 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: So you're saying Elise Jesse is purposely lying?  Mellow

He is in complete denial when it comes to any criticism of Taylor.

"Multiple people within the organization" and "members of the team" are now beer salesmen.

And he believes they are making up these stories because it will help them get into her pants.

We know at leats three defensive players (Dunlap, Darius Phillips, Shawn Williams) have publicly criticized the coaching staff.  Yet in Sleds mind it is all just a bunch of made-up lies.

And his proof is that the defensive players are "playing hard" enough to be ranked 29th in the league. Hilarious
Reply/Quote

She said "multiple sources within the organization" and "member of the team".
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 04:59 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Facepalm

Hey, my first sentence was humor.  But I then said I doubt she's lying.  I mean, I do think a decent amount of all media is for clickbait, and so this seemed like the perfect time to release this article.....
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 04:58 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: She says a "member of the team".  To your point, it could be the guy that picks up laundry in the locker room.  

Doubt it, though.  Like many have said on here, she does have far more to lose being less than truthful than to gain.  If no one talks to her, her career's over.

Yes, why does she say player?

Folks are just assuming it's players saying it.

It very well could be; it could also be a member of the staff that has an axe to grind.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 01:26 PM)GodFather Wrote: What came first the chicken or the egg?   Hilarious

I hear ya, but you don't find many harmonious locker rooms with miserable records and what we hear/see from former Patriots and Steelers players show that winning teams can have some very contentious locker rooms.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 05:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: She said "multiple sources within the organization" and "member of the team".

She sure does.

No one would be happier than I if Katey when into PBS today and told the whole staff to pack their bags. I'm just not jumping to conclusions.

Reply/Quote