Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trades you would make?
Amari Cooper just got traded to the Cowboys any moves you would consider making.
Off the top of my head I would trade a 2nd Rd pick for Lavante David if the Bucs would be interested or a third for Cammeron Brate. Hell a second and third for both of those two guys.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Zona is in rebuild mode. I'd give them a conditional to bring back Gresh and/or Big Dre

See what our trading partner Buffalo want for Clay Charles and/o Shady McCoy
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We’re not contenders, and one or two players isn’t going to change that. There’s no point in trading away picks right now.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 07:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We’re not contenders, and one or two players isn’t going to change that. There’s no point in trading away picks right now.

We are in a playoff spot

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 07:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We are in a playoff spot

Making the playoffs doesn’t make a team a legit contender. Was Buffalo a contender last year? Even if we squeak in we’re not beating KC, NE, or Pitt.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 07:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Making the playoffs doesn’t make a team a legit contender. Was Buffalo a contender last year? Even if we squeak in we’re not beating KC, NE, or Pitt.

Any team that makes the playoffs is a legit contender. Jax squeaked in with a 10-6 record last year were they a contender?

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 07:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Zona is in rebuild mode. I'd give them a conditional to bring back Gresh and/or Big Dre

See what our trading partner Buffalo want for Clay Charles and/o Shady McCoy

I'm doubting the amount of improvement bringing in McCoy would yield.

Totally down for getting Big Dre on the cheap.
Reply/Quote
I would see what the Cards want for Haason Reddick.

Terrelle Pryor was cut by the jets. He has an injury that was supposed to make him miss a couple games. Cut Cody Core and let him learn the offense and hopefully be healthy after our bye
Reply/Quote
While we are at it see what the Raiders want for Rodney Hudson. Plug him in at C and let Price take over at RG when he comes back
Reply/Quote
Just heard Patrick Peterson demanded a trade,I'll give them dre k and and 3rd in a split second...
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 07:28 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I'm doubting the amount of improvement bringing in McCoy would yield.

Totally down for getting Big Dre on the cheap.

Who knows, we haven't won since Gio went down. Shady gives us a great change of pace from Mixon. 

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 07:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Any team that makes the playoffs is a legit contender. Jax squeaked in with a 10-6 record last year were they a contender?

Yes, Jax was a legit contender because they proved during the regular season they could not only beat a team like Pittsburgh (who was also a contender), but trounce them (30-9).

We have had a couple good wins against decent teams in Baltimore and Miami so far, but we are not even close to being able to hang with the elite teams.

I just don’t see a point of trading away picks unless it’s for an absolute game changer like Mack. And trades like that don’t come along very often.

Reply/Quote
I’d look to AZ too, but I’d target Andre Smith for RT and Deon Bucannon for nickel LB
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 08:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yes, Jax was a legit contender because they proved during the regular season they could not only beat a team like Pittsburgh (who was also a contender), but trounce them (30-9).

We have had a couple good wins against decent teams in Baltimore and Miami so far, but we are not even close to being able to hang with the elite teams.

I just don’t see a point of trading away picks unless it’s for an absolute game changer like Mack. And trades like that don’t come along very often.

Seems you're just kinda making this up as you go along. Coming into last year's playoffs Jax was considered no more of a contender than Buffalo. They had lost their last 2, including getting swept by Division foe Tennessee. An impressive win over Pitt 12 weeks before the playoffs started did nothing to change this.

Just face it: If you're in the playoffs, you're a contender. 

Reply/Quote
Deonne Buchannon, Jared Cook, any other LB who can cover.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 08:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Seems you're just kinda making this up as you go along. Coming into last year's playoffs Jax was considered no more of a contender than Buffalo. They had lost their last 2, including getting swept by Division foe Tennessee. An impressive win over Pitt 12 weeks before the playoffs started did nothing to change this.

Just face it: If you're in the playoffs, you're a contender. 

As for the bolded, without looking it up I kind of have a hunch the odds makers in LV disagreed with that.

You don’t think who your wins come against in the regular season are an indication of how you’ll do against playoff teams?

People wouldn’t have been talking about the Bengals as a legit contender today if they would have went into Arrowhead and beat KC in Prime time? I would have to disagree with that big time.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 08:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: As for the bolded, without looking it up I kind of have a hunch the odds makers in LV disagreed with that.

You don’t think who your wins come against in the regular season are an indication of how you’ll do against playoff teams?

People wouldn’t have been talking about the Bengals as a legit contender today if they would have went into Arrowhead and beat KC in Prime time? I would have to disagree with that big time.

Roll with it. I could provide numerous examples of folks that went into the Post season disrespected that were contenders, but why bother, you have your heels dug in on this one.

Reply/Quote
Trade for a linebacker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'd trade Teryl Austin for a #8 medium sized with a coke.
Reply/Quote
Ross and a 3rd rounder to Jags for MLB Myles Jack. Jags not so great at WR so maybe they would bite on a long shot. Just thinking out loud.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote