They key is to having great back ups..
Reply/Quote
Time to put him down.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 04:01 PM)Trademark Wrote:
Season is starting out great....Should have just re-signed Mackenzie

Waynes is an outside corner, Mackenzie is a slot corner… so nah
Reply/Quote
It sucks that he seems to be injury-prone, at least ever since coming to the Bengals.
It's also not good for his chances to stick around beyond this year, as he only has a $5 mill dead cap if traded/cut after this season. Moving on would free up approx. $11 mill in cap next year.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He did walk to the locker room under his own steam but he was limping pretty badly

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 04:29 PM)pally Wrote: He did walk to the locker room under his own steam but he was limping pretty badly

Id didnt look as bad as pointed out the media was talking about to me. He stood on the field until nearly the end of practice before walking in... Sounded like a minor hamstring Waynes will have 2 and a half weeks before the opener.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 04:29 PM)pally Wrote: He did walk to the locker room under his own steam but he was limping pretty badly

Say hello to Mr. Phillips our likely starting corner for the season ooposite UZI ....he at least is quite healthy and a good player . the Waynes signing is looking like a big strike out. At this rate he will not still have stepped onto the field for  reg season game since his signing. Praying its just a sight pull...but you know how the Bengals fare with these minor injuries 
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 04:19 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Time to put him down.

Put him down? That’s a bit extreme don’t you think? He can just retire and live on a farm somewhere.
Reply/Quote
They said he tossed his helmet and had ice put on his right hammy. I hope he's ok. It would really suck for him and everyone else if he has to miss time this year from injury.

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2021/08/25/trae-waynes-leg-injury-bengals-training-camp/
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 04:38 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Put him down? That’s a bit extreme don’t you think? He can retire and live on a farm somewhere.

And he actually owns a bunch of farms already that he has turned into deer hunting outfitters. He's a big deer hunter and has invested pretty heavily into that industry. 
Reply/Quote
Hamstring injury.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/8/25/22641692/bengals-training-camp-news-cornerback-trae-waynes-injury-hamstring?fbclid=IwAR2MH3ATq4_pa167qTjw93Z7dEFaDsc-SvI9KH4-RtvLtgB4goqA3VMz_ck
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 05:01 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Hamstring injury.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/8/25/22641692/bengals-training-camp-news-cornerback-trae-waynes-injury-hamstring?fbclid=IwAR2MH3ATq4_pa167qTjw93Z7dEFaDsc-SvI9KH4-RtvLtgB4goqA3VMz_ck

Could be a lot worse. Should probably be back for the first game or second game unless it was really bad. Which it doesn't seem like it was. 
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 06:06 PM)TheFan Wrote: Could be a lot worse. 

It still may be with this medical staff.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Just watched the video of him limping “heavily” back to the locker room… it was a minor limp, not excited about it, but the term heavily is used irresponsibly here.
Reply/Quote
It just doesn't stop does it?
Reply/Quote
I like Waynes and hope the best for him. But this does beg the question of whether the Bengals paid the wrong corner (Waynes over WJ3).
Reply/Quote
Draft the Sauce next year...

Hopefully Waynes is fully healthy and has a great season this year.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Medical staff probably suspecting a hand injury is cause for the limp
Reply/Quote
Cut him now.. I'm sick of all this Injury shit. Everyone gets 1, then it's time to go...
Reply/Quote