Well, I guess this is a good sign:

[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Always hard to evaluate guys playing against 2nd and 3rd stringers.

I feel like we need a guy with the name O'Shea Dugas on the roster.
Reply/Quote
From Special Teams perspective, not so good sign...

-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2019, 03:45 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Well, I guess this is a good sign:

(08-22-2019, 03:48 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Always hard to evaluate guys playing against 2nd and 3rd stringers.

I feel like we need a guy with the name O'Shea Dugas on the roster.

Starting to lean keeping Dugas on the roster, especially with Glenn and his concussion and lack of run blocking.

How has Dugas looked in run blocking BTW?

(08-22-2019, 03:53 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: From Special Teams perspective, not so good sign...

Well if Simmons likes Tate on ST's he will make the team. Hope Willis does as well.

Morgan to the PS.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2019, 03:19 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: What I like seeing about Wren is his attitude.  He understands his role, taking up space, and keeping the backers clean.  God knows that Packers need help.  Also, I did not realize his size, that is a big man!  He does not seem to have body fat.  Also, he seems intelligent.  Hopefully he shows something tonight.   

Yes, that is what stands out besides his physical stature, his smarts.

You can tell he has some brains when he talks. 

Rooting for Wren to be the next Suh except smarter.

(08-22-2019, 03:23 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I was thinking same thing...
Damn Truck.   Say What

Stalker lmao!
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2019, 01:55 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Nervous

(08-22-2019, 03:23 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I was thinking same thing...
Damn Truck.   Say What

On Instagarm!!!!!!!

I live 700+ miles away!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2019, 03:45 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Well, I guess this is a good sign:

I'm no offensive line expert or anything but I thought Dugas looked like butt out there against the Giants.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2019, 11:33 PM)NKURyan Wrote: I'm no offensive line expert or anything but I thought Dugas looked like butt out there against the Giants.

I like big butt.

AND I CAN NOT LIE
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2019, 11:33 PM)NKURyan Wrote: I'm no offensive line expert or anything but I thought Dugas looked like butt out there against the Giants.

Practice Squad.

Bad sack he gave up. Thought I was watching Og for a second.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2019, 10:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They'd probably love to waive Glenn and save his salary in your scenario.

I have a tough time envisioning Glenn being a Bengal next year.  He's badly needed now due to the Williams injury and lack of quality talent at tackle.  Once Jonah is back, that's one strike.  If reports are to be believed, the Bengals wanted another OT inbound 2 but miscalculated where the guy the one they wanted would be off the board.  I see little chance that they don't draft another early in 2020.  
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2019, 02:15 PM)samhain Wrote: I have a tough time envisioning Glenn being a Bengal next year.  He's badly needed now due to the Williams injury and lack of quality talent at tackle.  Once Jonah is back, that's one strike.  If reports are to be believed, the Bengals wanted another OT inbound 2 but miscalculated where the guy the one they wanted would be off the board.  I see little chance that they don't draft another early in 2020.  

It could be very likely some of our OL depth opening day isn't even on the team yet... Especially if we can find a decent swing tackle.

Although our OL guys have all played just about every spot this preseason lol
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2019, 02:15 PM)samhain Wrote: I have a tough time envisioning Glenn being a Bengal next year.  He's badly needed now due to the Williams injury and lack of quality talent at tackle.  Once Jonah is back, that's one strike.  If reports are to be believed, the Bengals wanted another OT inbound 2 but miscalculated where the guy the one they wanted would be off the board.  I see little chance that they don't draft another early in 2020.  

Bengals wanted Risner IMO.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote

Until someone steps up and claims the LG spot, he's not going anywhere even if they do grab another OT. That's where they wanted to play Glenn to begin with.
Reply/Quote