Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trans-Agist
(12-19-2015, 01:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So what specific threat?

Either state it or just stop.

Having Mentally disturbed people who are delusional being around minors is a concern and a threat.
(12-19-2015, 03:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Having Mentally disturbed people who are delusional being around minors is a concern and a threat.

What threat?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-20-2015, 12:00 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: What threat?

Obviously Lucie was raped by a 6 year old girl.  Either that or the girls beat him up when he was 6.

Here is my take on it.  As a parent of girls i would not let them play with a strange adult man even if he was not pretending to be a 6 year old.  But if I knew the guy I would not assume he was a pedophile just because he pretended to be a 6 year old.
(12-20-2015, 11:15 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Obviously Lucie was raped by a 6 year old girl.  Either that or the girls beat him up when he was 6.

Here is my take on it.  As a parent of girls i would not let them play with a strange adult man even if he was not pretending to be a 6 year old.  But if I knew the guy I would not assume he was a pedophile just because he pretended to be a 6 year old.

Even if he's having sex with his newly adopted mummy and daddy? 
http://www.my-news-buzz.com/?p=5209

I told my wife about this, she decided that over the next year we are going to switch genders and both become 67 years old. 

On a side note:
We now have...
Gary "Boomer" Matthews, a Pittsburg man that believes he is a dog. So Trans-Species?
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/pittsburgh-man-thinks-dog-boomer/story?id=20801512

Jewel Shuping, 30 year old who convince a psychologist to pour drain cleaner into her eyes to help her achieve her life long goal of being blind.  Trans-abled?
http://www.people.com/article/jewel-shuping-blind-drain-cleaner-eyesight-disorder

Rachael Dolezal, we've already covered her in here, she's the trans-racial woman.

I wonder what could be next?
(12-20-2015, 12:36 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Even if he's having sex with his newly adopted mummy and daddy? 

I told my wife about this, she decided that over the next year we are going to switch genders and both become 67 years old. 

On a side note:
We now have...
Gary "Boomer" Matthews, a Pittsburg man that believes he is a dog. So Trans-Species?

Jewel Shuping, 30 year old who convince a psychologist to pour drain cleaner into her eyes to help her achieve her life long goal of being blind.  Trans-abled?
http://www.people.com/article/jewel-shuping-blind-drain-cleaner-eyesight-disorder

Rachael Dolezal, we've already covered her in here, she's the trans-racial woman.

4 billion people in the world...there are four listed...but nothing surprises me.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-20-2015, 12:36 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Even if he's having sex with his newly adopted mummy and daddy? 

Aren't they adults?

As I said before I would not let my kids play wityh this guy unless I knew him personally.  At that point I would make the decision if I felt he was a threat to sexually assault my children.  I don't automatically assume he is a pedophile.
(12-20-2015, 12:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Aren't they adults?

As I said before I would not let my kids play wityh this guy unless I knew him personally.  At that point I would make the decision if I felt he was a threat to sexually assault my children.  I don't automatically assume he is a pedophile.

He doesn't think he is, so should we accept him as an adult or as a 6 year old girl?

I didn't say he was a threat to the kids. I just don't think it's appropriate for daddy's little play mate to be playing with the other kids. Daddy might be the one that is the pedo. I personally wouldn't let my children near any of them unsupervised.
(12-20-2015, 12:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: 4 billion people in the world...there are four listed...but nothing surprises me.

How many does it take before you will admit there could be an underlying mental problem with some of these people?

Give me a realistic number.
(12-20-2015, 12:51 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: How many does it take before you will admit there could be an underlying mental problem with some of these people?

Give me a realistic number.

One.

But that's because I agree with the phrase "some people".

If a guy gets off on women's breast we call him normal.  If wants to pretend he has breast we cal him weird.  If he says he is a woman and wants breast we say he has a mental problem?  

Everyone has a unique situation.  Some are mental...some are weird...some are just individuals.

That's all.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-20-2015, 12:49 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: He doesn't think he is, so should we accept him as an adult or as a 6 year old girl?

I didn't say he was a threat to the kids. I just don't think it's appropriate for daddy's little play mate to be playing with the other kids. Daddy might be the one that is the pedo. I personally wouldn't let my children near any of them unsupervised.

Actually, according to everything that has been reported, she doesn't believe she is 6 years old, she just "play therapy" as a 6 year old. 

So what we have an an adult who plays as a 6 year old having sex with two other adults.

On a side note:
We now have...

You can't actually change your race or species, so those two are just silly. If you want to disable yourself, whatever, your body. No worse than becoming disabled by driving drunk and crashing your car.

(12-20-2015, 01:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: One.

If a guy gets off on women's breast we call him normal.  If wants to pretend he has breast we cal him weird.  If he says he is a woman and wants breast we say he has a mental problem?  

Everyone has a unique situation.  Some are mental...some are weird...some are just individuals.

That's all.

A man desiring a woman's breast is normal. One pretending he had a breast is weird ... And when you take it a step further and actually want to be a woman and also have breasts ... That might be the last clue for a mental illness.

Not sure what point you are trying to make other than showing exactly how these small things escalate into full blown mental illness. Thanks for making out points.
(12-20-2015, 01:54 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Actually, according to everything that has been reported, she doesn't believe she is 6 years old, she just "play therapy" as a 6 year old. 

So what we have an an adult who plays as a 6 year old having sex with two other adults.

You are being very nice and polite to call this guy a she. But at what point are you hurting him by just playing along with this delusion instead of just giving him the reality check that he needs significant mental help. Enabling someone in hopes they help themselves almost always ends in a bad way .
(12-20-2015, 05:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You are being very nice and polite to call this guy a she.   But at what point are you hurting him by just playing along with this delusion instead of just giving him the reality check that he needs significant mental help.    Enabling someone in hopes they help themselves almost always ends in a bad way .

It's just habit for me to not misgender people. She has been living as a trans woman for a while now. That's completely separate from the whole play therapy stuff. 

I get that you think trans people are mentally ill, and that's fine, but you have to understand that those who are not unintelligent don't just write off everything they don't understand as a "mental illness". 

By the way, what threat?

(12-21-2015, 09:44 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's just habit for me to not misgender people. She has been living as a trans woman for a while now. That's completely separate from the whole play therapy stuff. 

I get that you think trans people are mentally ill, and that's fine, but you have to understand that those who are not unintelligent don't just write off everything they don't understand as a "mental illness". 

By the way, what threat?

When are we legally going to recognize Paul as Stefonkee and as 6 years old?
It's not his fault, he's just simply wired that way. So we need to make sure that Paul has a legal team representing him and Stefonkee's rights, so that Stefonkee can be legally recognized as a happy little 6 year old girl, be rightfully adopted and life the life that she's always wanted. If you won't allow that, then you must be a bigot.
(12-20-2015, 01:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: One.

That's all.

What you describe is called a fetish.

(12-20-2015, 01:58 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You can't actually change your race or species, so those two are just silly. If you want to disable yourself, whatever, your body. No worse than becoming disabled by driving drunk and crashing your car.

What? it's not much different.

A man can use surgeries to make his face more feminine and and takes injections to become a woman and have his genitals changed.
A woman can use surgeries to make her face more masculine and takes injections become a man and have her genitals changed.
A person can use surgeries to change their appearance and use vitilgo injections to lighten their skin color or take pills that darken it.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-442466/Change-eye-colour-skin-tone-popping-pill.html
http://www.emirates247.com/news/women-using-vitiligo-injection-for-fairness-2011-01-12-1.341191

A woman thinks she's blind, we could've used surgery to make her blind, (No need to ruin a good set of cornea's, she could've Trans-Planted them to someone that wanted to see) instead of her shrink pouring drainer on her eyes.

A man things he's a dog. Not sure how we can do this, but I'm sure we could surgically alter his appearance to resemble a dog. Just like they did with this guy that wants to look like a parrot. He has his ears removed. He's looking now for a procedure to get a beak.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3275576/Who-s-pretty-boy-Parrot-obsessed-man-56-EARS-cut-look-like-pets-wants-turn-nose-beak.html

What threat are they to you if they want to be a dog/parrot or black or white?

And yes it is different from a Drunk Driver disabling someone.

Getting hit by a drunk driver is not something that you have control over (you don't even know if you will live, much less be able to figure out if you will or won't become disabled, and if you do become disabled, you have no idea if you will be missing a limb to paralyzed for life).

Having your shrink pour drainer into your eyes so that you will be blind, is something that you have absolute control over.
(12-21-2015, 02:53 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: When are we legally going to recognize Paul as Stefonkee and as 6 years old?

A Stefonknee? Whenever she legally files the paperwork.

6 years old? I think I already made it clear never.

Quote:It's not his fault, he's just simply wired that way. So we need to make sure that Paul has a legal team representing him and Stefonkee's rights, so that Stefonkee can be legally recognized

Correct. Gender, being a social construct, can be changed. It's whatever the person identifies as.

Quote:as a happy little 6 year old girl, be rightfully adopted and life the life that she's always wanted. If you won't allow that, then you must be a bigot.

Straw men only make your argument weaker. 

(12-21-2015, 03:44 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: What? it's not much different.

A man can use surgeries to make his face more feminine and and takes injections to become a woman and have his genitals changed.
A woman can use surgeries to make her face more masculine and takes injections become a man and have her genitals changed.
A person can use surgeries to change their appearance and use vitilgo injections to lighten their skin color or take pills that darken it.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-442466/Change-eye-colour-skin-tone-popping-pill.html
http://www.emirates247.com/news/women-using-vitiligo-injection-for-fairness-2011-01-12-1.341191

A woman thinks she's blind, we could've used surgery to make her blind, (No need to ruin a good set of cornea's, she could've Trans-Planted them to someone that wanted to see) instead of her shrink pouring drainer on her eyes.

A man things he's a dog. Not sure how we can do this, but I'm sure we could surgically alter his appearance to resemble a dog. Just like they did with this guy that wants to look like a parrot. He has his ears removed. He's looking now for a procedure to get a beak.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3275576/Who-s-pretty-boy-Parrot-obsessed-man-56-EARS-cut-look-like-pets-wants-turn-nose-beak.html

What threat are they to you if they want to be a dog/parrot or black or white?

And yes it is different from a Drunk Driver disabling someone.

Getting hit by a drunk driver is not something that you have control over (you don't even know if you will live, much less be able to figure out if you will or won't become disabled, and if you do become disabled, you have no idea if you will be missing a limb to paralyzed for life).

Having your shrink pour drainer into your eyes so that you will be blind, is something that you have absolute control over.

Look up the definition of gender. I'm not sure why you still don't understand the word after this topic has made an appearance here this many times. 

(12-21-2015, 05:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Look up the definition of gender. I'm not sure why you still don't understand the word after this topic has made an appearance here this many times. 

Racial Identity, Ethnic Identity and Gender Identity are all social constructs.

Why limit yourself, racist!
(12-21-2015, 09:44 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's just habit for me to not misgender people. She has been living as a trans woman for a while now. That's completely separate from the whole play therapy stuff. 

By the way, what threat?

It's just bad that we should people back from getting the help they desperately need and while they are crying out for that help by their actions.

What level of craziness does someone need to do these days before we finally call them a weirdo and get them some help? You can identify anything these days .