Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(05-18-2016, 02:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No I struggle with all the countless nonsense of someone complaining about any word I use.    This way no one gets offended because they get use whatever word they want when they read.    

Now are you telling me that you are now offended by a black space?  

nope

the only one scared here is you, seeing as a simple word causes such discomfort in your heart that you have to try and block it out of conversations

the saddest thing is that the people you are truly hurting, are your kids

they will be bigoted and hateful, and they wont even understand why
People suck
(05-18-2016, 02:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No I struggle with all the countless nonsense of someone complaining about any word I use.    This way no one gets offended because they get use whatever word they want when they read.    

Now are you telling me that you are now offended by a black space?  

Please don't be offended by this because I am being as serious as possible:

If you  just typed the word that the board allows no one would complain, not one will be offended.

You're refusal to do so reflects poorly on you. IMHO.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-18-2016, 03:13 PM)Griever Wrote: nope

the only one scared here is you, seeing as a simple word causes such discomfort in your heart that you have to try and block it out of conversations

the saddest thing is that the people you are truly hurting, are your kids

they will be bigoted and hateful, and they wont even understand why

all this attention for my children.     

First kain wants them dead, and now you think they are hateful.   

I never thought anyone would out do Fred wanting to sexually groom them but you guys are making a solid run at surpassing him.    

I'm pretty sure this is not within the scope of the board and I suggest you knock it off.    I doubt targeting members children is not what the mods are going for in the forum.   If you feel the need to do this then just put me on your ignore list.  Since you can't handle the forum. 
(05-18-2016, 11:39 AM)Griever Wrote: yeah his blanks are confusing and we are doing our best to fill them in

The results are hilarious. I love when adults make fun of childish tantrums. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-18-2016, 03:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: all this attention for my children.     

I never thought anyone would out do Fred wanting to sexually groom them but you guys are making a solid run at surpassing him.    

I'm pretty sure this is not within the scope of the board and I suggest you knock it off.    I doubt targeting members children is not what the mods are going for in the forum.   If you feel the need to do this then just put me on your ignore list.  Since you can't handle the forum. 

you teaching your kids hate is harmful though
People suck
(05-18-2016, 03:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: Please don't be offended by this because I am being as serious as possible:

If you  just typed the word that the board allows no one would complain, not one will be offended.

You're refusal to do so reflects poorly on you. IMHO.

someone here is always offended.   My way now ensures no one is offended 
(05-18-2016, 03:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: someone here is always offended.   My way now ensures no one is offended 

no one is offended by the word transgender (other than you)
People suck
(05-18-2016, 03:43 PM)Griever Wrote: you teaching your kids hate is harmful though

And another post about my kids...   

Rest easy.   I got them covered.  

stop playing the victim card.  none of this was an sort of attack on your kids.  as I've said before, no one else here talks about or places their children as squarely in the middle of their online persona as you.  

get over it.
(05-18-2016, 03:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And another post about my kids...   

Rest easy.   I got them covered.  

thats the sad thing

but hey, once they move out, and are able to think for themselves, im sure they'll make the right decision and get some counselingto help remove years of taught hate
People suck
(05-18-2016, 03:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: someone here is always offended.   My way now ensures no one is offended 

Can't say I didn't try.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

There is a difference between dying and never existing.

I'd never wish harm on anyone's child, unless they did something grievous to mine. That you'd insinuate as much shows a disturbing lack of understand of my post and a darkness inside your own head you should probably see a doctor about.

If you imply I wish harm on your children again, I'll take as a defamation of my character and I will seek the attention of either the moderators or my own lawyer in order to protect myself from your lunacy taking hold and forcing you into believing I actually threatened your children.

Be blessed.

PS: I'm keeping this as public as possible. More people reading it and thus more understanding of my own and your intentions. For both of our sakes.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-18-2016, 03:57 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: There is a difference between dying and never existing.

I'd never wish harm on anyone's child, unless they did something grievous to mine. That you'd insinuate as much shows a disturbing lack of understand of my post and a darkness inside your own head you should probably see a doctor about.

If you imply I wish harm on your children again, I'll take as a defamation of my character and I will seek the attention of either the moderators or my own lawyer in order to protect myself from your lunacy taking hold and forcing you into believing I actually threatened your children.

Be blessed.

PS: I'm keeping this as public as possible. More people reading it and thus more understanding of my own and your intentions. For both of our sakes.

I've uploaded a screenshot.  Feel free to request should you need it in your pending litigation.
(05-18-2016, 03:57 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: There is a difference between dying and never existing.

Be blessed.

There is no need to dress it up now.  you said they were better off dead.    At least have the courage to stand for what you say and be accountable.      Trying to slime your way out of it now just makes you look even weaker.   You said it.... So own it.  
And that's enough of that.