Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Girl Scout cookie sales
(02-18-2016, 05:25 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I don't think this is hilarious at all because I can fell empathy and compassion. The kid obviously does have issues. The kid probably does need counseling. This treatment from an adult only exacerbated the problem. What happened to, "No, thank you"?

I will agree if the guy said it with malicious intent. I will give him the benefit of the doubt in case he was worried about a scam. I don't think it's a good thing to just go along with these kid's whims.
(02-18-2016, 06:05 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Pathetic is what you call people that are encouraging this behavior from kids/adults that have a GID, rather than getting them some help.

Getting them "help" is not the same as "discouraging" people with GID.  What would you do to "help" a kid with GID?  Tell them they are wrong?

Because I am pretty sure that everyone here is in favor of helping this child deal with the problems related to GID like the asshole in this story.
(02-18-2016, 06:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:   I will give him the benefit of the doubt in case he was worried about a scam.   

Except there is no way possible that he could tell the child was physically a boy without personally knowing who the child was.

He knew it was no scam.  He was just being cruel.
(02-18-2016, 05:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Calling the kid a transmission or transformer? Coming from a parent and a former teacher, it's pathetic. 

I call anyone who pretends to be the gender they are not the same. Adult or kid. We choose a word that had zero to do with ***** so you all would stop complaining. Now all of a sudden a car part is derogatory, if we have a thread on cars or car repairs according to a handful of you they will be insulting ***** by discussing their car problems
(02-18-2016, 06:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Except there is no way possible that he could tell the child was physically a boy without personally knowing who the child was.

He knew it was no scam.  He was just being cruel.

Obviously he could tell or he wouldn't have said it.   You can easily see it's a boy.  
(02-18-2016, 06:05 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Pathetic is what you call people that are encouraging this behavior from kids/adults that have a GID, rather than getting them some help.

What I find amusing is that most of you believe that transgendered people have mental issues but homosexuals do not??

Only thing missing from this thread now is a hetero-phobic comment from Nately.

The child in question is 9 y/o and in foster care.  So obviously the kid has issues and needs counseling. That's not even taking into consideration the transgender issue and how the child is treated by others. I would be surprised if the child doesn't suffer from depression. 
(02-18-2016, 06:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Obviously he could tell or he wouldn't have said it.   You can easily see it's a boy.  

No you can't tell by just looking at all.  The man lived just three blocks away and clearly new who the child was.
(02-18-2016, 06:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I call anyone who pretends to be the gender they are not the same.  Adult or kid.   We choose a word that had zero to do with ***** so you all would stop complaining.    Now all of a sudden a car part is derogatory,  if we have a thread on cars or car repairs according to a handful of you they will be insulting ***** by discussing their car problems

Ans a "coon" is just an animal.

And a "chink" is just a weak spot.

And a "cracker" is just a snack.

And a "spook" is just a ghost.

And a "*****" is just a female dog.

C'mon, Lucy.  You have to do better than this if you want us to take your trolling serious.

What I find amusing is that most of you believe that transgendered people have mental issues but homosexuals do not??

Only thing missing from this thread now is a hetero-phobic comment from Nately.

Cool story, Pacquiao 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-18-2016, 06:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Obviously he could tell or he wouldn't have said it.   You can easily see it's a boy.  

The child holding the sign looks like a girl. If That child came to my door in a dress or a Girl Scout uniform I wouldn't call the child a boy. If I thought it was a scam I don't think I would be rude to a child in grade school. 
(02-18-2016, 06:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I call anyone who pretends to be the gender they are not the same.  Adult or kid.   We choose a word that had zero to do with ***** so you all would stop complaining.    Now all of a sudden a car part is derogatory,  if we have a thread on cars or car repairs according to a handful of you they will be insulting ***** by discussing their car problems

You could just stop being an awful human being, especially towards a kid.

Also, maybe google the definition of gender. 

(02-18-2016, 06:56 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The child holding the sign looks like a girl. If That child came to my door in a dress or a Girl Scout uniform I wouldn't call the child a boy. If I thought it was a scam I don't think I would be rude to a child in grade school. 

Kids won't learn unless you bully them. 

(02-18-2016, 06:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No you can't tell by just looking at all.  The man lived just three blocks away and clearly new who the child was.

(02-18-2016, 06:56 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The child holding the sign looks like a girl. If That child came to my door in a dress or a Girl Scout uniform I wouldn't call the child a boy. If I thought it was a scam I don't think I would be rude to a child in grade school. 

Maybe they just made the story up so saps would buy more cookies. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(02-18-2016, 07:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Maybe they just made the story up so saps would buy more cookies. 

It is possible, but the posts in this thread prove that many people exist who think exactly like the A-hole in this story.  

Seeing all the posts you guys are making it is pretty easy to believe that it really happened. 
(02-18-2016, 06:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I call anyone who pretends to be the gender they are not the same. Adult or kid. We choose a word that had zero to do with ***** so you all would stop complaining. Now all of a sudden a car part is derogatory, if we have a thread on cars or car repairs according to a handful of you they will be insulting ***** by discussing their car problems

I've been avoiding these threads because they become a shit show every time and I'm not going to bother going down that rabbit hole any longer. I did want to address this, though. I am not going to say whether you are intentional with this or not, no one knows your motives but you, but the inference that gets taken away from your posts when you call a member of the trans community a "transmission", a "transformer", or misgender them is that you are doing it in a derogatory sense and it is disrespectful. Edit to add: When you refer to a person as an inanimate object or an animal it is almost always going to come across as disrespectful because it is perceived as you putting them at a lower status, a sub-human status.

I've given up on this sort of thing because my opinion on what is juvenile and disrespectful has shown to be less tolerant of these sorts of shenanigans than the opinions of others. But feigning ignorance with this when it has been explained a number of times is a bit ridiculous.
(02-18-2016, 07:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is possible, but the posts in this thread prove that many people exist who think exactly like the A-hole in this story.  

Seeing all the posts you guys are making it is pretty easy to believe that it really happened. 

What do you mean "you guys"? If you are suggesting I would purposely hurt the feelings of a young child or have given any indication of doing so; then we can just add that to all the things you make up.  

(02-18-2016, 06:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No you can't tell by just looking at all.  The man lived just three blocks away and clearly new who the child was.

So you think neighbors know every foster kid in a house?   And the photo is obvious with the foster mom.     Please don't force me to make a guess the ***** game out of it.
(02-18-2016, 07:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What do you mean "you guys"? If you are suggesting I would purposely hurt the feelings of a young child or have given any indication of doing so; then we can just add that to all the things you make up.  

Why so defensive?

I just quoted your post because you were the one who suggested that it never happened.
(02-18-2016, 07:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why so defensive?

I just quoted your post because you were the one who suggested that it never happened.

My bad, I thought you quoted my post and said "you guys". 

I also never suggested it never happened; I merely suggested that is a possibility for all the "she looks like a girl" talk.  

(02-18-2016, 06:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Ans a "coon" is just an animal.

And a "chink" is just a weak spot.

And a "cracker" is just a snack.

And a "spook" is just a ghost.

And a "*****" is just a female dog.

C'mon, Lucy.  You have to do better than this if you want us to take your trolling serious.

Words don't bother me. I'm not one of the handful of crybabies who piss and moan about words. Someone actually complained about transmission. Whoever did should never come forth and claim their high level of pussdome.

Besides the Mods are great here and don't deserve the hassle of petty nonsense like that anyway.