Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Truly dark day in Terrible Town
(01-03-2019, 12:08 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Evidently theres some TV show called the Masked Singer on Fox tonight. Aaaaaand it was AB. 

Just when you think this shit couldn't get any weirder. 

That's just to damn funny  Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 12:13 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: That's just to damn funny  Hilarious

Im sure that its taped and Im sure that he did it on his day off, but you've got to be smarter than that.

Football is 1st. Reality TV in the offseason. 

Im sure that went over like a fart in church in the locker room. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 12:16 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Im sure that its taped and Im sure that he did it on his day off, but you've got to be smarter than that.

Without any doubt ! 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 12:16 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Im sure that its taped and Im sure that he did it on his day off, but you've got to be smarter than that.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2019/01/02/masked-singer-premiere-recap-nick-cannon-robin-thicke-ken-jeong-jenny-mccarthy-nicole-scherzinger/2449075002/

Quote: (The show, which is pre-taped, was filmed before Brown caused some very public drama for the team by reportedly leaving Sunday's game against the Cincinnati Bengals midway after disagreements with a teammate.)  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Just keeps getting better. What a circus.

I know this Steelers drama is too good to be true, so in order for the universe to right itself, the bengals are definitely hiring Hue as HC.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 12:08 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Evidently theres some TV show called the Masked Singer on Fox tonight. Aaaaaand it was AB. 

Just when you think this shit couldn't get any weirder. 

Oh man.  Well the Steelers can always get rid of him and draft some dude from Central North Dakota State who will lead the league in receiving in two years.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 10:38 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh man.  Well the Steelers can always get rid of him and draft some dude from Central North Dakota State who will lead the league in receiving in two years.  

It's just North Dakota State and his name is Darrius Shepherd, thank you very much. You can watch him this Saturday in the FCS Championship game on ESPN2. Smirk
Reply/Quote
No more Jerry Porter. Everything will be fine now.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2019, 02:10 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: No more Jerry Porter. Everything will be fine now.

I guess someone had to take the fall.  They'll be fine now that they let the LB coach go.  ????
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Yep everything will be fine.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2019, 01:53 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:
Yep everything will be fine.

Not defending Ben, but it was been well known and documented that Brown is a huge pain in the ass for the past 6 years, so who knows what precipitated this if it is true.

Now Ben is a known arrogant egomaniac too, so you have an arrogant egomaniac vs a super arrogant egomaniac. 

But Ben will win this one. First, AB is the bigger jerk. Second, Ben didn't abandon his team. Third, the quarterback always will. AB needs Ben more than Ben needs AB. And Brown will find that out the first game that he has Blake Bortles trying to get him the ball. If he's pissed because Ben misses him every once in a while, just wait.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2019, 02:23 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:

Ben's a team player.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2019, 02:58 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Not defending Ben, but it was been well known and documented that Brown is a huge pain in the ass for the past 6 years, so who knows what precipitated this if it is true.

Now Ben is a known arrogant egomaniac too, so you have an arrogant egomaniac vs a super arrogant egomaniac. 

But Ben will win this one. First, AB is the bigger jerk. Second, Ben didn't abandon his team. Third, the quarterback always will. AB needs Ben more than Ben needs AB. And Brown will find that out the first game that he has Blake Bortles trying to get him the ball. If he's pissed because Ben misses him every once in a while, just wait.   Smirk

I mean it’s not even close. 2 time SB winner versus a thirty year old child. Besides kicking our ass twice a year I don’t have the problem I used to have with Ben. He seems to have evened out while AB seems to be getting crazier. Kind of like when Chad Johnson went from funny to nuts. Chad was on a pretty good course to the HoF I believe, and then he lost his mind and became all about Chad.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

HAHAHAHAHA

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 06:10 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA

oh my and I was just coming here to say the same thing but how it makes our offseason that much better
Reply/Quote
Suckers
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 06:22 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: oh my and I was just coming here to say the same thing but how it makes our offseason that much better

Well the Steelers' secondary couldn't be much worse and the Bengals' offense has nowhere to go but up.... Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 07:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well the Steelers' secondary couldn't be much worse and the Bengals' offense has nowhere to go but up.... Mellow

With TA? Brace yourself.

About the offense...yeah, yeah you’re right.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2019, 02:10 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: No more Jerry Porter. Everything will be fine now.

I thought Joey porter was white? Damn, I need to cut back on the beers on Sunday. Either that or check the bulb in the projector screen. Maybe my color is off?

Reply/Quote