Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commentators
If it gets him out of the election then I’m good. The Republicans need a viable candidate to beat the joker in the WH.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The 'Lock her up' crew sound shocked this morning.

It ain't no fun when the rabbit got the gun.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 10:26 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: What exactly did the Democratic party have to do with this?

Brought his crimes to light.
Reply/Quote
Man Conservatives love their boogeymen. Who will be the target when George Soros dies? What makes his political spending any worse than that of Leonard Leo or the Koch’s who most certainly have their own agendas when they back candidates?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
He is NOT a smart man.

For reference: 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/06/19/what-trump-has-said-central-park-five/1501321001/

tl;dr  Trump took at ads for the death penalty for the five who were accused and "convicted". The real rapist admitted and was was proved to be the culprit. The five men were exonerated.  Trump doubled down that they should be punished for something.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 07:14 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Brought his crimes to light.

Insert gif of Obi-Wan "[He's] done that [him]self."
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 12:49 AM)Dill Wrote: Caring for "fairness" means not letting these wealthy elites continually scoff at the law while breaking it.

Hard to judge fairness when we haven't yet seen charges or evidence

--yet all manner of Republican leaders and celebrities are stepping forward to do that right now. 

Anyone who breaks the law should be "fair game" for prosecutors, don't you agree? That we have never had such a scofflaw president before should not exempt this one from rule of law.

Perhaps if Nixon had not been pardoned, Trump would have behaved better--or never been elected.

The party of personal responsibility ought to be concerned about "fairness" as well, 
and stop supporting someone who publicly breaks the law again and again while his party rushes to protect him.

Last I checked, President Trump has never been convicted of any crime. He bears the same rights we all do:
Innocent until Proven Guilty

If he is convicted, then we can discuss an actual crime that was proven he committed.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Honest question.... do any of you truly believe this isn't politically motivated ?
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 10:12 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Last I checked, President Trump has never been convicted of any crime. He bears the same rights we all do:

If he is convicted, then we can discuss an actual crime that was proven he committed.

If he's convicted his supporters will support him even harder and people like you who vote GOP because they are millionaires are more likely to get stuck with more democratic rule stuffing up your wealth because the GOP has lost control of the unwashed peons they held captive for 40+ years. 

You have more money than me, so by American standards you can dismiss my opinion but any modern day Republican will benefit you.  Trump needs you more than you need him.  Supporting Trump who is more likely to help Biden pilfer your pockets for 4 more years simply baffles me. 

This is like watching democrats insist on running Hillary in 2016.  You're bending over backwards to make it harder to win. 

To;dr. You are rich, any Republican will benefit you.  Stop empowering the one who has proven he can lose to Biden. 
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 10:22 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Honest question.... do any of you truly believe this isn't politically motivated ?

It's politically motivated on both sides.  What the hell isn't these days?

Lets also be clear that Republicans have gone after Trump in various capacities over the years and such cases were also deemed by Trump and his supporters to be politically motivated witch hunts.  
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 10:12 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Last I checked, President Trump has never been convicted of any crime. He bears the same rights we all do:

Exactly.  He's been accused, investigated and indicted.

So why are people calling for a war to defend him?

He will still have a trial and an attempt to defend himself.
Reply/Quote
I posted in the other thread that DeSantis said he won't help extradite Trump because of course he won't.

However...

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 10:32 AM)GMDino Wrote: I posted in the other thread that DeSantis said he won't help extradite Trump because of course he won't.

However...

I assume Trump is going to tell people that DeSantis could have stopped this but didnt. He could continue to shovel dirt on ol Ron. 
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 10:28 AM)Nately120 Wrote: It's politically motivated on both sides.  What the hell isn't these days?

Lets also be clear that Republicans have gone after Trump in various capacities over the years and such cases were also deemed by Trump and his supporters to be politically motivated witch hunts.  

Swing & a miss. 
Strike 1
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 10:38 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Swing & a miss. 
Strike 1

So explain.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 10:42 AM)Nately120 Wrote: So explain.

So based on your prior post. You do believe it's politically motivated. 
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 10:45 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: So based on your prior post. You do believe it's politically motivated. 

Can you operationally define politically motivated for me?  I feel like I may be general in my view of the term than you.
Reply/Quote
Question was simple enough & you answered by somehow equating it with Republicans went after him too.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 10:50 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Question was simple enough.

As was mine.  There is no sense agreeing or arguing about this being politically motivated if you and I won't reach common ground on what we mean by it.

I mean, how could anything involving Trump not be politically motivated?  Just saying that this is politically motivated is a politically motivated action.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 10:53 AM)Nately120 Wrote: As was mine.  There is no sense agreeing or arguing about this being politically motivated if you and I won't reach common ground on what we mean by it.

I didn't come here to argue. Although that's what always seems to happen. Which is why I haven't posted much lately. 

Truth told I'm in a better frame of mind when I'm on the sidelines. 
Reply/Quote