Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Peaceful Berkley Protests Ruined By Antifa
(08-29-2017, 11:44 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Id like to see a bunch of ex navy seals and other ex special forces guys hold a rally incognito somewhere. And when antifa shows up and start to get violent, there will be a big can of whoop ass unleashed on them.

I mean I know it would be wrong and all, but sometimes people like those in antifa just need to get the living crap kicked out of them.

But in reality what needs to happen is to have a similar right leaning rally somewhere knowing they will show up. Then have a ton of police on standby nearby with swat and go in and arrest as many as they can.

I don't think you would have to go to SEALs and special forces.  I'm pretty sure your average soldier would do just fine.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-30-2017, 08:39 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't think you would have to go to SEALs and special forces.  I'm pretty sure your average soldier would do just fine.

Pretty sure a JV football team would do the job on these clowns.
(08-30-2017, 03:32 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Some kick ballers are trying so hard to distance themselves from rascist Neil nazis they are taking pelosis comments and pretending they haven't called for her head in the past.  

How the hell did you derive at that? Pelosi is still an idiot who happened to get it right for a change.

Who the bleep around here do they think are taking the side of Antifa?  

The ones that think others are taking the side of white supremacists.

If they think the counter protests in Berkeley were completely comprised of antifa, they're showing their head is still fully encompassed by their posterior.

And the difference between leftists thugs and leftist thugs is what?

#bandoliersandtraingingwheels  #LowTHighGates
(08-30-2017, 12:06 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 3. That is just an example of terminology overload when it takes a simple response. That's my point

But it was a conversation about gender identities and sexual preferences, and it was a fairly comprehensive list. The list was not something that could have been simple, it was in response to a discussion about the number of those things.

(08-30-2017, 12:06 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 4. If it's local land then yes. But if the statue is removed it should be taken to a museum and preserved.

It is local land in Cville, and the fate of the statue has yet to be determined, but given its artistic value it will end up in a museum.

(08-30-2017, 12:06 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 5. I found nothing

Then you didn't really search.

(08-30-2017, 12:06 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 6. American peacefully having a rally. Antifa comes by and violently attacks them with weapons. Tossing urine and feces on them. Forcing them to flee. It's the mob mentality. It's at the core of taking away someone's ability to have free speech.

The right to free speech is a civil liberty. Civil liberties are things that the government is prevented from stripping you of. A fellow citizen cannot deny you your right to free speech.
(08-29-2017, 03:47 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Aww, someone is projecting. Ninja

Projecting what???
You are aware of the countless times people have played the "defending white supremacy" card correct?

Liberal privilege...the uncontrolled tossing out of any baseless accusation and placing the burden on the person it is aimed at to defend himself.  

Its done here, and especially in the MSM.
(08-30-2017, 10:47 AM)Vlad Wrote: Projecting what???
You are aware of the countless times people have played the "defending white supremacy" card correct?

Liberal privilege...the uncontrolled tossing out of any baseless accusation and placing the burden on the person it is aimed at to defend himself.  

Its done here, and especially in the MSM.

Calm your tits. The reason for the ninja smiley is because a comment was made in jest. Not everything said on here is a serious tone.
(08-30-2017, 03:32 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Some kick ballers are trying so hard to distance themselves from rascist Neil nazis they are taking pelosis comments and pretending they haven't called for her head in the past. Who the bleep around here do they think are taking the side of Antifa? If they think the counter protests in Berkeley were completely comprised of antifa, they're showing their head is still fully encompassed by their posterior.

#bandoliersandtraingingwheels #LowTHighGates

So we shouldn't commend someone for finally coming around just because we have disagreed on everything else?

Sorry when someone does well I will commend them and when they screw up I will call them out. This shouldn't be a surprise since I posted a Good Muslims thread commending Muslims who finally stepped up and called for a reformation.
(08-30-2017, 08:57 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: But it was a conversation about gender identities and sexual preferences, and it was a fairly comprehensive list. The list was not something that could have been simple, it was in response to a discussion about the number of those things.

It is local land in Cville, and the fate of the statue has yet to be determined, but given its artistic value it will end up in a museum.

Then you didn't really search.

The right to free speech is a civil liberty. Civil liberties are things that the government is prevented from stripping you of. A fellow citizen cannot deny you your right to free speech.

No but the police should protect a group having a peaceful rally which they paid for and legally got a permit.

This is just a trick by these leftist led cities who claim the police can't handle the mob when it's antifa or BLM stirring it up.

Baltimore riots is also a perfect example. The mayor allowed the rioters to win by allowing them space to destroy and loot.

The fact is the police should be out in these violent groups whooping tail and protecting citizens.
(08-30-2017, 06:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No but the police should protect a group having a peaceful rally which they paid for and legally got a permit.

This is just a trick by these leftist led cities who claim the police can't handle the mob when it's antifa or BLM stirring it up.

Baltimore riots is also a perfect example. The mayor allowed the rioters to win by allowing them space to destroy and loot.

The fact is the police should be out in these violent groups whooping tail and protecting citizens.

The police in Charlottesville revoked the permit and declared the gathering unlawful after the racist groups attacked non-violent counter-protesters, including clergy.
(08-30-2017, 07:23 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The police in Charlottesville revoked the permit and declared the gathering unlawful after the racist groups attacked non-violent counter-protesters, including clergy.

It didn't get violent until antifa showed up.

So the mob shows up, gets violent, provokes a violent retaliation and the locals pull the permit. This is exactly what I was talking about .....

The police should have just stomped antifa straight away.
(08-30-2017, 07:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It didn't get violent until antifa showed up.

So the mob shows up, gets violent, provokes a violent retaliation and the locals pull the permit. This is exactly what I was talking about .....

So you blame antifa for the racists attacking the non-violent counter-protesters?
(08-30-2017, 07:33 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So you blame antifa for the racists attacking the non-violent counter-protesters?

Antifa lit the fuse and started the violence. Everyone is responsible for Their own actions and responses. If antifa was held in check that woman would probably still be alive and the rally would have ended with no violence.
(08-30-2017, 07:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Antifa lit the fuse and started the violence. Everyone is responsible for Their own actions and responses. If antifa was held in check that woman would probably still be alive and the rally would have ended with no violence.

So who lit the fuse the night before when the racists marched on UVA grounds and assaulted students that were counter-protesting? This was an unpublicized event and antifa was nowhere around when the racists attacked the students that had their arms interlocked around the statue of Jefferson.
(08-30-2017, 07:23 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The police in Charlottesville revoked the permit and declared the gathering unlawful after the racist groups attacked non-violent counter-protesters, including clergy.

(08-30-2017, 07:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It didn't get violent until antifa showed up.  

So the mob shows up, gets violent, provokes a violent retaliation and the locals pull the permit.  
  This is exactly what I was talking about .....    

Shocked

(08-30-2017, 07:33 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So you blame antifa for the racists attacking the non-violent counter-protesters?

(08-30-2017, 07:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Antifa lit the fuse and started the violence.   Everyone is responsible for Their own actions and responses.    If antifa was held in check that woman would probably still be alive and the rally would have ended with no violence.

Shocked

(08-30-2017, 07:39 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So who lit the fuse the night before when the racists marched on UVA grounds and assaulted students that were counter-protesting? This was an unpublicized event and antifa was nowhere around when the racists attacked the students that had their arms interlocked around the statue of Jefferson.

[Image: g1451179018195115985.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-30-2017, 07:39 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So who lit the fuse the night before when the racists marched on UVA grounds and assaulted students that were counter-protesting? This was an unpublicized event and antifa was nowhere around when the racists attacked the students that had their arms interlocked around the statue of Jefferson.

I do not know enough about that to speak. But I find it hard to believe they were not provoked. If they were prone to violence then it would have been ugly for years at these rallies. This is only a recent thing and it goes along with the birth of antifa. I am sure others are also violent but this was not happening at this rate prior to antifa and BLM.

Which btw Antifa and BLM are co-targeting a FOP gathering.
It wasn't the pathetic kick ballers with tiki torches that 'lit the fuse'. It was the counter protestors.

#operationdumboideadrop #restrictinternettimebasedonhumandecencyandoverallintelligence
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-31-2017, 12:09 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I do not know enough about that to speak. But I find it hard to believe they were not provoked. If they were prone to violence then it would have been ugly for years at these rallies. This is only a recent thing and it goes along with the birth of antifa. I am sure others are also violent but this was not happening at this rate prior to antifa and BLM.

Which btw Antifa and BLM are co-targeting a FOP gathering.

So, Friday night before the rally, the racists asked permission to do a reading on campus. It was supposed to be a small gathering, wasn't publicized, etc. The university agreed. Police in the city were already stationed downtown because of expectations of shit stirring the night before. What happened was hundreds of racists doing their Tiki-Torch walk through campus. They pulled a bait-and-switch on the police and showed up en mass to the university grounds. Student counter-protesters, that knew of the smaller event that was expected, stood around the statue of Jefferson where the racists congregated. The racists, upon arriving, shouted at them, spit on them, pepper sprayed them, and beat them with the flaming torches. The students were not provoking them, only encircling the statue and chanting. After the students had been run off (with the help of faculty and staff nearby, one of whom suffered a stroke that is a likely result of a wound to his carotid artery from the event) and the racists played King of the Mountain, the police finally caught word of what was happened, arrive on campus and dispersed the crowd.

This is a story that isn't in the news as much, it isn't covered because no one died and because there wasn't any media there other than HBO's Vice. This is why I don't buy into the "if antifa hadn't..." That's bullshit, and it's defending the racists that assaulted students on Friday night while chanting "Jews will not replace us!" and "Blood and soil!" It's defending the racists that attacked the clergy that were singing hymns. It's defending the racist that drove his car into a group of peaceful counter-protesters. Antifa didn't have to be there for these assholes to get violent, they were ready and willing to do that on their own. A local was killed by the car, and over a dozen locals injured, not antifa. A local was shot at by a KKK member, not antifa. A local was beaten bloody while he was on the ground by a half-dozen of these racists, not antifa.