Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump Tweets...
(09-11-2020, 12:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Could have seen this coming.

He's a joke.

“DESTROY” our country? All caps destroy our country?

Holy shit, is that MFer trying to incite a panic?
Reply/Quote

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Drugs are bad, m'kay.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 11:09 AM)GMDino Wrote:  

Drugs are bad, m'kay.

And yet he somehow tries to paint Biden as the one who is mentally absent.
Reply/Quote
Mellow

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 08:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

The most effective means to contain China is to shit post on social media... When you're not calling in and rambling on cables news networks.

I'm kidding... There's no way to stop it. Capitalism is migratory, we're entering the Asian century.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/10/16/donald-trump-retweets-babylon-bee-attack-joe-biden-twitter/3675923001/

Quote: President Donald Trump, who likes to denounce alleged "fake news," retweeted a piece of satire Friday about Twitter shutting down over reporting on Joe Biden.

Retweeting a link entitled "Twitter Shuts Down Entire Network To Slow Spread Of Negative Biden News" – it never happened –Trump said: "Wow, this has never been done in history. This includes his really bad interview last night. Why is Twitter doing this. Bringing more attention to Sleepy Joe & Big T."

Twitter did not do that.

The story was the from the Babylon Bee, a satirical news site. The motto on the Bee's Twitter page says it all: "Fake news you can trust."

Until now, the Bee's most famous "story" was about how an appeals court overturned the death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Some people took that story literally, too.

More:'You're a big state to me': Trump pitches rural voters at Iowa campaign rally
More:'You're not someone's crazy uncle': Guthrie challenges Trump on conspiracy theory retweets

Trump and allies are angry at Twitter over restrictions it placed on tweeting a New York Post story about the business activities of Hunter Biden, son of the Democratic presidential candidate.

Republicans called it censorship, while Twitter noted that the story had questionable sourcing.

The Babylon Bee often makes fun of liberals, and has been described as a conservative version of "The Onion" with a focus on religious conservatives.
Trump has retweeted other links from the Babylon Bee.

“He does know it’s satire,” editor-in-chief Kyle Mann told The New York Times this month. "We are assured.”

After Trump's shout-out on Friday, the site's CEO Seth Dillon tweeted: "The Babylon Bee is the president’s most trusted news source."

Trump's retweets often draw criticism, and he is prone to spreading conspiracy theories.

This past week, Trump retweeted a claim – pushed by QAnon and other groups that claim an array of government conspiracies – that Biden was somehow involved in a plot to fake the 2011 death of Osama bin Laden.

"I do a lot of retweets," Trump said Thursday during an NBC News town hall, saying he just puts things out there and "people can decide for themselves."

NBC moderator Savannah Guthrie told Trump: "I don’t get that. You’re the president. You’re not like someone’s crazy uncle who just retweets whatever."
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 09:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/10/16/donald-trump-retweets-babylon-bee-attack-joe-biden-twitter/3675923001/

Seriously, he is not mentally well. The fact there is a large portion of the country that refuses to acknowledge this is sad.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 09:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/10/16/donald-trump-retweets-babylon-bee-attack-joe-biden-twitter/3675923001/

It’s tough when the President can’t distinguish between reality and satire
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 11:20 AM)Au165 Wrote: Seriously, he is not mentally well. The fact there is a large portion of the country that refuses to acknowledge this is sad.

(10-16-2020, 02:16 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It’s tough when the President can’t distinguish between reality and satire

Someone else tweeted that if a satirical website can fool the POTUS (multiple times) what can foreign leaders/intelligence do to him?
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 02:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: Someone else tweeted that if a satirical website can full the POTUS (multiple times) what can foreign leaders/intelligence do to him?

Which is why it is scary when he has met with these foreign leaders and cleared everyone from the room with no transcript of the interaction. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 02:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: Someone else tweeted that if a satirical website can fool the POTUS (multiple times) what can foreign leaders/intelligence do to him?

You mean if they ask him to show how much more he knows about classified intel than Obama?

Or if they call him a "loser" who can't measure up to Obama unless stands up to China and Iran? 
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Since the election Trump has done nothing that resembles work.  Not that he did that much before the election either.

He has tweeted constantly about how unfair everyone and everything is too him.

There are too many to share or screen shot but just today, 11/12/20 Trump retweeted FIFTEEN straight tweets from people who are "Switching" to Newsmax or OANN.  The vast majority of those original tweets come from accounts with less that 75 followers or people they are following.

He's deranged.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 12:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: Since the election Trump has done nothing that resembles work.  Not that he did that much before the election either.

He has tweeted constantly about how unfair everyone and everything is too him.

There are too many to share or screen shot but just today, 11/12/20 Trump retweeted FIFTEEN straight tweets from people who are "Switching" to Newsmax or OANN.  The vast majority of those original tweets come from accounts with less that 75 followers or people they are following.

He's deranged.

I'm curious how much work he does once he runs out of legal challenges. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 01:38 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm curious how much work he does once he runs out of legal challenges. 

If you count scheming as work.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 01:38 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm curious how much work he does once he runs out of legal challenges. 

I don't think he can do any less.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 02:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't think he can do any less.

Just to say this out loud...er, type it...

We are in the midst of a pandemic and our lame duck president is Donald Trump and he is golfing and tweeting fringe conspiracy BS.  And we say kids today have it "too easy."
Reply/Quote
Well, this thread should officially be dead because Trump can't even tweet anymore!

However...

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2021, 04:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well, this thread should officially be dead because Trump can't even tweet anymore!

However...

Hilarious

Wow, the "republican" president referring to them as "endless wars."  Send that quote back to 2004 and watch the heads spin.
Reply/Quote