Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump Tweets...
Well, we can't have Trump tweets anymore, but how about a tweet about Trumps:

"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2021, 08:48 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Well, we can't have Trump tweets anymore, but how about a tweet about Trumps:

My favorite part was why using the Secret Service command station at the garage of the nearby Obama home didn’t last:

“ Yet this solution, too, was short-lived after a Secret Service supervisor from the Trump/Kushner detail left an unpleasant mess in the Obama bathroom at some point before the fall of 2017, according to a person briefed on the event. That prompted the leaders of the Obama detail to ban the agents up the street from ever returning.”
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd take a bullet for ya, Ivanka, but I'm gonna move slower if I'm full o' piss.
Reply/Quote
Trump, on his Presidential letterhead  Cool , quits the Screen Actors Guild. Mellow While listing every minor role he ever had.  Smirk

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
I like how he says

Who cares!

when it should be a question. Even his rhetorical questions are exclamations.
Reply/Quote
As his behavior has caused him to be banned from almost all social media DJT has taken to releasing these, uh, things...that are written just like tweets.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/04/donald-trump-wishes-happy-easter-to-all-including-radical-left-crazies/

Quote:Donald Trump sends out Easter wishes – and swipes ‘Radical Left CRAZIES’
By Mark Moore
April 4, 2021 | 9:42am | Updated

Former President Donald Trump said “Happy Easter” in his own way on Sunday — linking his holiday wishes to his claims of election fraud.

“Happy Easter to ALL, including the Radical Left CRAZIES who rigged our Presidential Election, and want to destroy our Country!” Trump said in a statement.

His remarks come a day after he called for his supporters to boycott the companies like Major League Baseball, Coca Cola, Delta that have criticized Georgia’s Republican-led legislature’s new voting laws. MLB said it was pulling its All-Star game scheduled for this summer in Atlanta.

“Baseball is already losing tremendous numbers of fans, and now they leave Atlanta with their All-Star Game because they are afraid of the Radical Left Democrats who do not want voter ID, which is desperately needed, to have anything to do with our elections,” a statement from Trump on Saturday said.

“Boycott baseball and all of the woke companies that are interfering with Free and Fair Elections. Are you listening Coke, Delta, and all!,” he continued.

Georgia passed a series of election reform measures intended to reduce fraud, but the legislation has drawn widespread criticism from Democrats.

The bill comes just months after President Biden defeated Trump in Georgia’s presidential election by fewer than 12,000 votes. 

It marked the first time a Democratic presidential candidate won in the Peach State since 1992.

Then in a special election in January, two Democratic Senate candidates — Jon Ossoff and the Rev. Raphael Warnock — defeated GOP incumbents Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue, giving Democrats control of the chamber.

Please keep saying Biden is just as bad or worse that this sad, shallow excuse for a "man".  It gives me personal joy to watch people do that and make themselves look so bad.
Reply/Quote
Can't blame Trump that unsubstantiated and divisive bullshit is so popular with his base.  It is interesting that part of being a patriot now involves believing that you live in one of the most corrupt countries on earth.

I love America because I believe, without proof, that it is a corrupt hellhole.  Generic rant over.
Reply/Quote
Trump still releases "statements" that get shared on Twitter...sometimes by his supporters, sometimes by his detractors.

They haven't bee too noteworthy, or coherent, but this one is too funny/good to pass up.

[Image: FQjrDp3UcAA_Ogl?format=jpg&name=large]
Reply/Quote
Is he making a menopause joke or am I giving him too much credit for bring cruel?
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2021, 08:40 AM)GMDino Wrote: Trump, on his Presidential letterhead  Cool , quits the Screen Actors Guild. Mellow While listing every minor role he ever had.  Smirk

I'm fairly certain he's not allowed to use the Presidential Seal anymore, as he is no longer the President.
Reply/Quote
Man, this guy is living in your all's head rent free.....
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 08:42 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Man, this guy is living in your all's head rent free.....

I'm obsessed with Trump and he's obsessed with windmills.  We are all sick. 
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 08:42 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Man, this guy is living in your all's head rent free.....

Given how hard the right raged about Obama long after he was out of office, I'd watch them stones you're throwing.
Reply/Quote
I miss trump tweets almost as much as I miss my last bad case of hemorrhoids.. I think I miss bleeding hemorrhoids a lot more when I get right down to it.
You gotta hand it to him though.. He captured the imaginations of the completely brain dead and unimaginative..    No names of course, but you know who you are. Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Odd. I can't find Donald Trump's account on Twitter.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2022, 05:28 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Odd. I can't find Donald Trump's account on Twitter.

Even more odd is you looking for it.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2022, 10:01 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Even more odd is you looking for it.

The best part is not finding it or his twitter clone. 
Reply/Quote