Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia
Tongue 
(10-03-2015, 11:07 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Businessman is correct. Any real conservative knows women are barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen making their husband a sammich the way God intended. 

What's wrong with you?

Don't be jealous. [Image: tongue.png]  And how dare you, mine always has shoes on.

Filpino ka ba?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-03-2015, 11:07 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Businessman is correct. Any real conservative knows women are barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen making their husband a sammich the way God intended. 

What's wrong with you?

There you libs go again...immediately reacts with tired and stupid conjecture because hearing the truth hurts.

Has not there been an effort by academia and government sectors to do away with gender identity? Yes or no.
My biggest issue with certain posters is not their affiliation, but the way they turn any topic of discussion into a generic and overgeneralized insult/complain-fest about liberalism itself.

Lucie and I sure don't agree, but this thread was about about varying viewpoints on people admitting to being pedophiles and if that is justifying such things, if they are inherently dangerous, etc.  It actually involved some sort of discussion and debate, but now it's just "liberals think this, and are stupid" and so on and so forth.
(10-03-2015, 12:04 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Don't be jealous. [Image: tongue.png]  And how dare you, mine always has shoes on.

Filpino ka ba?

Why would I be jealous?  I'm not Filipino, my mother-in-law is from the Phillippines.  As Chris Rock, my wife, and I all say, I'm a cracker ass cracker. 
(10-03-2015, 12:52 PM)Blutarsky Wrote: There you libs go again...immediately reacts with tired and stupid conjecture because hearing the truth hurts.

Has not there been an effort by academia and government sectors to do away with gender identity? Yes or no.

I thought you, of all people, would enjoy a good stereotype. 
(10-03-2015, 01:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: My biggest issue with certain posters is not their affiliation, but the way they turn any topic of discussion into a generic and overgeneralized insult/complain-fest about liberalism itself.

Lucie and I sure don't agree, but this thread was about about varying viewpoints on people admitting to being pedophiles and if that is justifying such things, if they are inherently dangerous, etc.  It actually involved some sort of discussion and debate, but now it's just "liberals think this, and are stupid" and so on and so forth.

Which is why I haven't posted here since all the nonsense started.

Disagreement is a great thing and constructive critiques on viewpoints always benefits us all. It's the petty bickering that some love to fall into that's disappointing. The inability to put aside hatred for other people and there viewpoints is what limits any real progress done via the electorate.
(10-03-2015, 05:08 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I thought you, of all people, would enjoy a good stereotype. 

Lol..there you go again with your presumptions. It's like second nature to you people.
(10-03-2015, 10:08 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: Isn't it "business person" to you folks? Get with the program.

Maybe they enjoy watching libs get riled up. They know liberals hate successful people. Liberals want happy people to be miserable like themselves.

(10-03-2015, 12:52 PM)Blutarsky Wrote: There you libs go again...immediately reacts with tired and stupid conjecture because hearing the truth hurts.

(10-03-2015, 05:08 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I thought you, of all people, would enjoy a good stereotype. 

(10-03-2015, 09:45 PM)Blutarsky Wrote: Lol..there you go again with your presumptions. It's like second nature to you people.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-03-2015, 06:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Which is why I haven't posted here since all the nonsense started.  

Disagreement is a great thing and constructive critiques on viewpoints always benefits us all.   It's the petty bickering that some love to fall into that's disappointing.   The inability to put aside hatred for other people and there viewpoints is what limits any real progress done via the electorate.

How DARE you force me to rep you?
(10-03-2015, 09:45 PM)Blutarsky Wrote: Lol..there you go again with your presumptions. It's like second nature to you people.

It's a deduction based upon your persistent use of stereotypes concerning "you people."
Been some developments.

http://louderwithcrowder.com/no-salon-com-i-dont-need-to-understand-the-plight-of-pedophiles/

And the pedos response to that and other reactions:

http://www.salon.com/2015/09/30/im_a_pedophile_youre_the_monsters_my_week_inside_the_vile_right_wing_hate_machine/

Both interesting reads.