Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Trump's First 100 Days
(02-17-2017, 08:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You can take me however you choose (that's what I told her). 

Ughhh... the images that flashed through my head.
Sick

What is the best way to describe them...??...
Let's just say you were not imagined in any possible dominant position.

Dear God !
What does that say about my psyche.
Nervous
(02-18-2017, 08:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: Okla.-St..jpg]

Here Dill...just follow these guys until they settle on where to leave the goal posts.

They're just trying to protect it from Antonio Brown (aka: goalpost rapist).
Ninja
(02-18-2017, 08:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yep, I stated a GOP Presidential candidate had not gotten over 40% of the black vote since the 1930s despite the Urban Legend that the parties changed after the CRA. Dill comes up with one from 1928 and somehow this is me moving the goalpost. 

Back in the kitchen?

What "urban legend" could you be referring to?

Who claims black voters shifted from Republicans to Democrats AFTER 1964?

You may have misunderstood some reference to that other "change"--
white conservatives and segregationists jumping the Democratic ship for the Republican after '64,
and then forcing out moderate Republicans.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-17-2017, 06:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Great point. Thank for the back up Breech. He pointed to him being Canadian and it had nothing to do with race:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/02/15/trump-unleashes-on-cruz-threatens-eligibility-lawsuit-over-alleged-lies.html

“He doesn’t even have the right to serve as president, or even run as president. He was born in Canada. So I will bring that lawsuit if he doesn’t apologize,” Trump told reporters at a press conference.

Of course, it's a great point. The greatest. 

If we followed your flawed logic Trump accused Obama of being Kenyan because his dad was from Kenya and was born outside CONUS, then Trump would have naturally accused Cruz of being Cuban since his dad is Cuban and he was born OCONUS.  Wonder why he didn't?

And a big LOLz at the irony of Trump demanding Cruz apologize for lying about Trump or he would sue after Trump knowingly spread lies about Obama for years. Our first reality TV president is hilarious. I wonder what he will do for sweeps week? A tandem waterski shark jump with Arthur Fonzarelli? While his pants are on fire?
(02-17-2017, 04:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Okey Doke. You go with the assumption that Trump didn't know who April Ryan was and I'll go with the assumption that he did.

And yet it is unclear if Trump is aware Frederick Douglass is dead, but he knows the indentity of specific member of the "enemy"?
(02-19-2017, 10:43 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: And yet it is unclear if Trump is aware Frederick Douglass is dead, but he knows the indentity of specific member of the "enemy"?

And he never met or talked to Putin...except for the times he said he did.

And he never met the reporter he mocked...except for when he did.

And...

And...

We have to believe what is in his heart...not what he says and does. ™
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Is this hypocrisy or does Trump now realize the costs are different for someone like the POTUS? And why isn't he talking about cutting them like with the new Air Force one?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-costs-trips-security-taxpayer-barack-obama-month-year-a7586261.html

Quote:Trump family trips cost taxpayers $11.3m in one month – almost as much as Obama’s cost in a year

Jaunts to estate in Mar-a-Lago, and secret service charges for his son's business trips across the globe, are costing American taxpayers

Donald Trump’s family’s trips have cost taxpayers nearly as much in a month as Barack Obama’s cost in an entire year.

The US President’s three visits to his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida since his presidential inauguration, combined with his sons’ business trips, reportedly cost $11.3m (£9.1m).

Conservative watchdog Judicial Watch estimated Mr Obama’s travel expenses totalled an average $12.1m in each of his eight years in the White House.

“This is an expensive way to conduct business, and the President should recognise that,” said Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton, speaking to the Washington Post.

“The unique thing about President Trump is that he knows what it costs to run a plane.

“Going down [to Mar-a-Lago] ain’t free.”

The three Mar-a-Lago trips in Palm Beach cost the federal treasury around $10m, based on figures used in an October government report analysing White House travel.

This includes cash for coast guards to patrol the exposed shoreline.

Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw also says it has cost local taxpayers $360,000 in police overtime for his three weekends in Florida since 20 January. 

The Post
 also revealed it cost $88,320 to put secret service agents up in a hotel while son Eric Trump visited Uruguay to promote a Trump-brand condo tower.

Records show it cost $5,470 to put up secret service officials at the AlSol Del Mar hotel in the Dominican Republic, as they scoped out the area, ahead of a similar visit by Eric Trump.

Quote:[/url] Follow
[Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_normal.jpg]Donald J. Trump 

@realDonaldTrump
Obama’s motto: If I don’t go on tax payer funded vacations & constantly fundraise then the terrorists win.
2:34 PM - 25 Aug 2014

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump] Follow
[Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_normal.jpg]Donald J. Trump 

@realDonaldTrump
President @BarackObama's vacation is costing taxpayers millions of dollars----Unbelievable!
2:56 PM - 5 Jan 2012

The same records show more than $16,000 has been spent on secret service hotel bills for his two sons’ visit for a grand opening of a Trump-brand golf resort in Dubai.

The 70-year-old leader of the free world repeatedly criticised Mr Obama for his taxpayer-funded travel during his tenure.

He tweeted in January 2012: “President @BarackObama’s vacation is costing taxpayers millions of dollars----Unbelievable!”

The Independent
 has contacted Mr Trump's communications director for comment.
(02-19-2017, 10:38 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Of course, it's a great point. The greatest. 

If we followed your flawed logic Trump accused Obama of being Kenyan because his dad was from Kenya and was born outside CONUS, then Trump would have naturally accused Cruz of being Cuban since his dad is Cuban and he was born OCONUS.  Wonder why he didn't?

uuuuhhhhmmmmmm,,,,,,,........because it wasn't about race.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(02-19-2017, 12:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: uuuuhhhhmmmmmm,,,,,,,........because it wasn't about race.

Why didn't Trump accuse Cruz of being Cuban?

What were Trump's birther lies about?
(02-19-2017, 02:05 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Why didn't Trump accuse Cruz of being Cuban?

What were Trump's birther lies about?

Most likely because Cruz's father is a American citizen who came to America in 1957. If he had accused Cruz of being Cuban then that could be argued as racist. 

The birther lies were just like today's stories about Trump. Folks are not happy with the President because their values differ and just threw anything against the wall to see if anything sticks. 

This "Trump started the birther movement" is just silly. Hills and her supporters were bringing it up in 2008. Matter of fact there are articles that suggest it started as early as 2004. Trump first mentioned it in 2011 and I'm sure his goal was to de-legitimize the Obama's Presidency simply because of Political reasons. But it makes Trump sound like a racist if folks go with the narrative: "Trump started the birther movement because Obama is Black". I really don't give those folks credit at looking at much with an open mind. They're probably actually rational people, but the current event have them twisted.  

(02-19-2017, 02:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Most likely because Cruz's father is a American citizen who came to America in 1957. If he had accused Cruz of being Cuban then that could be argued as racist. 

The birther lies were just like today's stories about Trump. Folks are not happy with the President because their values differ and just threw anything against the wall to see if anything sticks. 

This "Trump started the birther movement" is just silly. Hills and her supporters were bringing it up in 2008. Matter of fact there are articles that suggest it started as early as 2004. Trump first mentioned it in 2011 and I'm sure his goal was to de-legitimize the Obama's Presidency simply because of Political reasons. But it makes Trump sound like a racist if folks go with the narrative: "Trump started the birther movement because Obama is Black". I really don't give those folks credit at looking at much with an open mind. They're probably actually rational people, but the current event have them twisted.  

Cruz's father became a naturalized in 2005 long after Teddy was born. 

I'm not aware of a single person who claims Trump started the birther movement so it doesn't surprise me you focus on the tree instead of the forest. 

Are you one of those that look at Trump with an open mind?  Folks are funny. 
(02-19-2017, 02:47 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Cruz's father became a naturalized in 2005 long after Teddy was born.

OK? I have not stated anything contrary to this. The difference is Obama's father was only here for a short time and was never a citizen. I see you didn't comment on the reasons I gave for the birther movement and most likely Trump's motivation to refer to it. You must have not liked that answer

Quote:I'm not aware of a single person who claims Trump started the birther movement so it doesn't surprise me you focus on the tree instead of the forest.

Meet hollodero. This is the first time he brought it up in this very thread:
hollodero Wrote:I'd agree, that is thin. The better way to paint him a racist still is the creation of the very racially inclined birther movement. Whenever Obama is called a Kenyan muslim, it's the direct consequence of Mr. Trumps efforts, and there's no reason I can see to call that consequence unintended....

He said it again if you want me to show you.

Quote:Are you one of those that look at Trump with an open mind?  Folks are funny. 

Of course I'm not the one looking at him with an open mind; as I am not liberal enough to label everyone I disagree with a racist. I simply think he is a narcissist that bit off more than he can chew and is now learning on the job. The problem is some don't want him to learn; they want to "get him".

Once again the Matador has grown tired of dancing with the blind shoemaker. Bye.  

(02-19-2017, 03:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Meet hollodero. This is the first time he brought it up in this very thread:

That is correct, I did that.
I said ok not him alone after that. But still, I did that. If people really think it's the important part that someone else thought about it first, then ok, I made a mistake. Gotcha. But I don't really count.

He sat himself in the forefront and kept riding that horse for five years, hence I see it as legit to see him as a founder. When in fact he jumped on board in 2011, when the documents already were presented and most politicians had left that dead horse. At the forefront of a deeply racist movement Mr. Trump observed this open racism in silence (silence being the best possible assumption) and kept questioning Obamas citizenship publicly.
Mr. Trump was the one offering 5 Million dollars for the passport applications and such.

And sure it wasn't racist, because it was not just because he's black, but because he's black and is called Barack Hussein Obama. That makes it not racist, obviously.
(02-19-2017, 03:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: OK? I have not stated anything contrary to this. The difference is Obama's father was only here for a short time and was never a citizen. I see you didn't comment on the reasons I gave for the birther movement and most likely Trump's motivation to refer to it. You must have not liked that answer

Meet hollodero. This is the first time he brought it up in this very thread:

He said it again if you want me to show you.

Of course I'm not the one looking at him with an open mind; as I am not liberal enough to label everyone I disagree with a racist. I simply think he is a narcissist that bit off more than he can chew and is now learning on the job. The problem is some don't want him to learn; they want to "get him".

Once again the Matador has grown tired of dancing with the blind shoemaker. Bye.  

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/232572505238433794?lang=en

What political reason would motivate Trump to claim a cedible source called to tell him Obama's birth certificate was a fake in August 2012?

Hollodero didn't claim Trump started the birther movement. 

Quitter. We'll just let folks read and judge for themselves who is running away as per your usual SOP.  Folks are funny. 
(02-19-2017, 03:28 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Hollodero didn't claim Trump started the birther movement. 

hollodero Wrote:That is correct, I did that.
I said ok not him alone after that. But still, I did that. If people really think it's the important part that someone else thought about it first, then ok, I made a mistake. Gotcha. But I don't really count.

I wonder if Obama is behind what happened in Sweden last night?
(02-19-2017, 03:28 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Hollodero didn't claim Trump started the birther movement.  

As I said, I claimed he - not him alone - created the movement, so better not go after him on that one and make a 10 page debate about it. He's technically not un-correct, let's put it this way. I'm a stupid Austrian, I didn't know any better, the long list of republican douches that also rode that horse before Mr. Trump sat on it after it factually had died amazed me. Although most of them at least let go at some point.

This, of course, is another example of the incredible lengths people go through to defend Mr. Trump in every despicable aspect of his political doing, while letting "the media is the enemy of the American people"-comments just slide.
Loss of respect getting close.
(02-19-2017, 03:40 PM)hollodero Wrote: As I said, I claimed he - not him alone - created the movement, so better not go after him on that one and make a 10 page debate about it. He's technically not un-correct, let's put it this way.m I'm a stupid Austrian, I didn't know any better, the long list of republican douches that rode that horse amazed me. Although most of them at least let go at some point.

Any thoughts on Hillary and her supporters bringing it up in the 2008 race?

(02-19-2017, 03:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Any thoughts on Hillary and her supporters bringing it up in the 2008 race?

Well, I do not know about that one, honestly. If they did it, it also was a shabby thing to do on their part. So what now?
(02-19-2017, 03:44 PM)hollodero Wrote: Well, I do not know about that one, honestly. If they did it, it also was a shabby thing to do on their part. So what now?.
Shabby, but not racist. It was brought up for the exact same reason that Trump brought it up. Her and the birther thing was actually a pretty big deal, because Trump suggested in a debate when he was being painted a racist by his birth certificate remarks (surprise) that Hills and her folk actually started the birther movement. 

I think the outcome was they most likely didn't start it, but there is no question they brought it up.