Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit
(10-16-2017, 11:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Not going to ever explain how calling for legal discrimination against gay people "advocates" for Christians, are you?

You must think the gays are fragile. They should be toughened up enough to stand up for themselves.

Well at least the older generations. The everyone gets a trophy generation is probably in trouble.
(10-16-2017, 11:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: None of these need additional protections.  

1.  There should be zero government marriage.  A non government marriage means anyone can marry who they wish.  

2. They are afforded protections of any mentally unstable person.  They can claim disabilities protections.  

3. Gays are allowed to adopt.  No threat to that ending.  

4. Gays don’t need workplace protections either.   We live in a day and time where we can all find a new job if we choose.   They can protect themselves by finding a better paying job.

This is a list of reasons why you don't think they need their civil rights (something you said are only for black people... which is false) protected not reasons why this doesn't amount to discrimination.

You could explain how any of these things "advocates for Christians"... though after asking 4 or 5 times, I should probably just give up. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-16-2017, 11:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You must think the gays are fragile.   They should be toughened up enough to stand up for themselves.  

Well at least the older generations.   The everyone gets a trophy generation is probably in trouble.

I think your arguments are fragile if you can't defend it after I ask you to 5 times. 

(10-16-2017, 11:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You must think the gays are fragile.   They should be toughened up enough to stand up for themselves.  

But when they do people say they don't like it and act like they want "special rights" rather than just the same rights as everyone else that they were being denied.

(10-16-2017, 11:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well at least the older generations.   The everyone gets a trophy generation is probably in trouble.

Mellow

[Image: im-so-sick-of-your-special-snowflake-pol...600392.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-16-2017, 11:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: This falls in with the trend of say the "left is intolerant" because they don't like other group's point of view.  As if being intolerant of avowed Nazis and proclaimed racists is BAD (or equal to the Nazis and racists) because the left opposes those views.

Its a mad world.

The vast majority of the right opposes those views as well.

Lefty intolerance isn't simply "not liking the other groups point of view".
My interpretation of the intolerant left is when they condone and partake in violence or against peaceful marchers, or at universities where conservatives are slated to speak, or disturbances at Trump rallies, or simply being loud foul mouthed belligerent assholes. 
(10-16-2017, 11:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is a list of reasons why you don't think they need their civil rights (something you said are only for black people... which is false) protected not reasons why this doesn't amount to discrimination.

You could explain how any of these things "advocates for Christians"... though after asking 4 or 5 times, I should probably just give up. 

All of those things are irrelevant. As far as a christian organization advocating ..... not only is it against their religious belief. It’s also unnecessary in western society.

You probably should go to the Middle East and advocate for these gay rights. There they are actually needed.
(10-17-2017, 12:06 AM)Vlad Wrote: The vast majority of the right opposes those views as well.

Lefty intolerance isn't simply "not liking the other groups point of view".
My interpretation of the intolerant left is when they condone and partake in violence or against peaceful marchers, or at universities where conservatives are slated to speak, or disturbances at Trump rallies, or simply being loud foul mouthed belligerent assholes. 

You typed “intolerant left” and went on to describe Donald trump.
(10-17-2017, 12:57 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: All of those things are irrelevant.  As far as a christian organization advocating ..... not only is it against their religious belief.  

So they're not directly advocating for Christians, they're trying to push their beliefs onto others. Are Christians this fragile that they feel insecure about their own beliefs unless others have to follow them too?

Quote:It’s also unnecessary in western society.  

Christian organizations advocating really is unnecessary in Western Society, yes. They're the dominant religion.

Quote:You probably should go to the Middle East and advocate for these gay rights.   There they are actually needed.

I don't live there, I live here where they are needed.

(10-16-2017, 11:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Gays have the same rights as you or I.

Blacks were afforded additional because of a legacy of slavery. Gays, immigrants, women, etc do not need the same additional protections as blacks.

I'm glad you didn't teach civics in any capacity, because you definitely do not understand civil rights and liberties.
(10-16-2017, 11:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: None of these need additional protections.

1. There should be zero government marriage. A non government marriage means anyone can marry who they wish.

2. They are afforded protections of any mentally unstable person. They can claim disabilities protections.

3. Gays are allowed to adopt. No threat to that ending.

4. Gays don’t need workplace protections either. We live in a day and time where we can all find a new job if we choose. They can protect themselves by finding a better paying job.

You frequently quote a group that actively advocates to prevent same sex couples from adopting.
(10-17-2017, 09:27 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm glad you didn't teach civics in any capacity, because you definitely do not understand civil rights and liberties.

You remember gym class...everyone is treated exactly the same.   Mellow
(10-17-2017, 09:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: You remember gym class...everyone is treated exactly the same.   Mellow

OMG! Show some respect and use his preferred nouns or you'll trigger him again. "Physical education." They aren't just rolling balls out there. You need to have balls to do that.
I thought the character was a former lawn mowing and fishing teacher. Things that should be taught in school unlike the arts.

(10-17-2017, 10:46 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I thought the character was a former lawn mowing and fishing teacher. Things that should be taught in school unlike the arts.

That's right, I forget about the anti-humanities crowd. So those against the idea of teaching the humanities to our students would be against them learning such things as what civil rights and liberties are.
(10-17-2017, 09:30 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You frequently quote a group that actively advocates to prevent same sex couples from adopting.

So they are wasting their money. Who cares. It’s not my money nor do I give them money.
(10-17-2017, 11:41 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: That's right, I forget about the anti-humanities crowd. So those against the idea of teaching the humanities to our students would be against them learning such things as what civil rights and liberties are.

(10-13-2017, 02:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Civil rights are for black people

Any true libertarian will tell you civil rights are only applicable to black people.

LMAO
(10-17-2017, 10:46 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I thought the character was a former lawn mowing and fishing teacher. Things that should be taught in school unlike the arts.

I actually taught fly fishing in one of my PE classes.
(10-17-2017, 12:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I actually taught fly fishing in one of my PE classes.

that's pretty fly

(10-17-2017, 12:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: that's pretty fly

For a white guy. Ninja
(10-17-2017, 12:36 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: For a white guy. Ninja

For a Rabbi!