Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trumps mocks McCain for being a POW
(07-21-2015, 09:59 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Wasn't Franken's satire? McCain's big narrative during 2000 was his POW experience and the Bush campaign was attacking everything about him. If we were reading this from a former SNL writer in 2000, we'd be saying "I see what he's doing there", especially since he kind of praised McCain.

George W Bush's campaigns sure did make people look like bums for being veterans and actually going to war.  Let that be a lesson to ya!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-21-2015, 09:59 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Wasn't Franken's satire? McCain's big narrative during 2000 was his POW experience and the Bush campaign was attacking everything about him. If we were reading this from a former SNL writer in 2000, we'd be saying "I see what he's doing there", especially since he kind of praised McCain.

Lucy thinks Franken was in office when he said it.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Here is this gem lol

(07-22-2015, 01:56 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Here is this gem lol

People who support him are so dense they actually believe we can make the Mexican government pay us $25K for every illegal immigrant.   So they probably think this is a very savvy campaign tactic.
(07-22-2015, 12:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: People who support him are so dense they actually believe we can make the Mexican government pay us $25K for every illegal immigrant.   So they probably think this is a very savvy campaign tactic.

I wonder if Trump has this too?

Because that is how he acts.
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.