Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turkey shooting down Russian planes
(11-29-2015, 01:02 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah I mistyped I was thinking something else .  

That is another lie.  It has been deleted, but you already stated one NATO country attacked another NATO country.  Your character didn't mistype two seperate comments in two seperate posts.

EDIT: Post #130, your quote, "Turkey attacked Russia, Turkey should be at war with NATO and booted."

You didn't mistype anything. You just lied. That's what liars do.

Quote:As for turkey .....  They seem slimy in all this.   I do not trust them and not sure why they have been cagey athroughout the refugee nonsense and now this ....    

It's not islamicphobia to be against turkey.     They are hiding something.

You mean you aren't taking Turkey at face value?

That is some serious grade A trolling right there.  In a thread "your" claiming we should take others at face value, you aren't taking others at face value.  
(11-27-2015, 02:01 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ah an off topic response.   Not sure what this has to do with turkey or Russia.  

My character will stick to the thread topic.  

You could be constructive as use some of that military knowledge on the issue at hand.    But maybe your character wasn't really in the military.   Maybe you just played a lot of call of duty and was in the ROTC.   Smirk

(11-27-2015, 02:11 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha sure......    You should get my alts right.  Bfine, Roto, Richmond, Benton, baltimorepat, and bengalzona 

Obviously you are faking your so called military expierence.   Just admit it man.... You play a lot of Call of Duty .   Big Grin

(11-27-2015, 02:46 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha you mean I'm not the only one who wonders if you are faking this so called military experience?  

It's hilarious you think I'm blutarksy .  

What proof have you shown?  That someone else agrees that you may be a faker....

Funny how you won't share any thoughts or ideas on the turkey/Russia situation from a military perspective ....    Maybe because they haven't covered that in COD?    Hilarious

(11-27-2015, 06:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Proof that you play video games.   Bet you are a beast at heroes and generals haha 

Hilarious 

On topic:  do you think the Turkey/ISIS ties will create more trouble that would force us to walk away from supporting turkey?

Quote:StLucieBengal Wrote: [url=http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Turkey-shooting-down-Russian-planes?pid=118301#pid118301][/url]Ah so you using someones car for a photo op  = me posting a photo of my marriage license with our names.   Yeah that seems logical.   

NATO article 5 should be enacted.   Turkey attacked Russia, Turkey should be at war with NATO and booted.

(11-28-2015, 10:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So black out our names so you can just say it's a fake lol.    It's not that important to me or anyone here ther than you.   

I could care less if you were actually in the military or not....  Just pointing out that all we can do is take everyone at face value.    In the end we have no idea if you or anyone is a fraud .    But really does anyone really care other than you?   It's a bengals message board.   

If turkey knew the path of all Russian bombers .  Like the US did as well.... Then they shouldn't be shooting anyone down .   Turkey was defending the oil they are buying from Isis.    They are as dirty as it gets.   They used to be someone who could be trusted.

Jesus H. Christ, if I don't see your name (which I don't know) it won't prove it is fake, genius.  I just need to see the county and the date to confirm your character's lie.

As far as my military experience, you dragged it into this discussion.  The topic of my military experience is just smoke and mirrors to distract us away from your character's hypocrisy and to annoy me.  I'm more than happy to post proof for your character.  If you were type A (like you claim) you would be more than happy to post your proof and shut my ass up instead of providing excuses.

[img][Image: 4rGuOJt.jpg][/img]

Made that one special just for you.  There's the Bronze Star license plate which you stated belongs to someone else with the vehicle registration, the Bronze Star certificate, the Bronze Star orders signed and sealed.  Counterclockwise below the plate my M577 with "Saddam Don't Surf" spelled out with 100mph tape along the side, a young Iraqi boy I treated, the shower facility, a gourmet meal, me in Kevlar and Harley Davidson googles in 120 degree Iraqi desert, local Starbucks, center the laundry facility.  Then there is a picture of me in uniform with my wife, a pic of us at our wedding in Jamaica, the Jamaican marriage certificate, and the barong tagalog and the shoes I'm wearing in the wedding photo.  In the upper left is my "I Love Me" book with copies of orders, awards, certificates, etc to prove every claim I've ever made about my military experience.  

I took you at face value initially until you proved you are a liar.  Repeatedly.  And respect is earned.  You have earned the opposite of respect.  Now, Mr. Type A "Man," we both know "your' a liar.  I don't need to see your marriage certificate to know.  Like I wrote earlier; admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations.

Lucie, is it irony or hypocrisy when you question my integrity?
(11-30-2015, 01:21 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: [img][Image: 4rGuOJt.jpg][/img]

Doc Martens Wingtips ?
ThumbsUp
(11-30-2015, 01:59 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Doc Martens Wingtips ?
ThumbsUp

When you have type A balls you don't need to tell other people you got 'em.  It's self-explanatory.  They can hear 'em clanging when you walk in the room.

Wink
(11-30-2015, 02:21 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: When you have type A balls you don't need to tell other people you got 'em.  It's self-explanatory.  They can hear 'em clanging when you walk in the room.

Wink

That's good to hear you say.
I was worried you were going to take a picture of those, next.
Hilarious
(11-30-2015, 02:28 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: That's good to hear you say.
I was worried you were going to take a picture of those, next.
Hilarious

Different website.

Nutscapes.
(11-30-2015, 01:21 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: As far as my military experience, you dragged it into this discussion.  The topic of my military experience is just smoke and mirrors to distract us away from your character's hypocrisy and to annoy me.  I'm more than happy to post proof for your character.  If you were type A (like you claim) you would be more than happy to post your proof and shut my ass up instead of providing excuses.

I'd say this just about clears all this up.  Check. and. Mate.  

I think the funniest part of the character is how he feels the need to obsessively reinforce is masculinity, emotional deference and staunch political leanings...  We've all met these people IRL.  They are people who actually care too much about what others think of them, they are liars.  I knew a kid in HS that used to call his own beeper from the other room just to look popular.  Felt bad for the kid really.  

Unfortunately the character's statements and history of being a generally shitty person to a lot of good folks around here leave little room for empathy.

Nice work JB.  Also, Jamaican wedding...  Awesome idea.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-30-2015, 05:52 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I'd say this just about clears all this up.  Check. and. Mate.  

I think the funniest part of the character is how he feels the need to obsessively reinforce is masculinity, emotional deference and staunch political leanings...  We've all met these people IRL.  They are people who actually care too much about what others think of them, they are liars.  I knew a kid in HS that used to call his own beeper from the other room just to look popular.  Felt bad for the kid really.  

Unfortunately the character's statements and history of being a generally shitty person to a lot of good folks around here leave little room for empathy.

Nice work JB.  Also, Jamaican wedding...  Awesome idea.

Sandal's Weddingmoon package. Wedding and honeymoon combined at one of their all inclusive resorts. Cost less than most weddings. I'd recommend it. 
They're all full of it! http://www.iflscience.com/physics/physicists-show-both-russia-and-turkey-were-lying-about-downed-jet
(11-30-2015, 01:21 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Lucie, is it irony or hypocrisy when you question my integrity?

Now that Lucy is back.  Wonder if we're going to get a response to JB's proof

[Image: crickets.jpg]
(11-30-2015, 01:21 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Jesus H. Christ, if I don't see your name (which I don't know) it won't prove it is fake, genius.  I just need to see the county and the date to confirm your character's lie.

As far as my military experience, you dragged it into this discussion.  The topic of my military experience is just smoke and mirrors to distract us away from your character's hypocrisy and to annoy me.  I'm more than happy to post proof for your character.  If you were type A (like you claim) you would be more than happy to post your proof and shut my ass up instead of providing excuses.

[img][Image: 4rGuOJt.jpg][/img]

Made that one special just for you.  There's the Bronze Star license plate which you stated belongs to someone else with the vehicle registration, the Bronze Star certificate, the Bronze Star orders signed and sealed.  Counterclockwise below the plate my M577 with "Saddam Don't Surf" spelled out with 100mph tape along the side, a young Iraqi boy I treated, the shower facility, a gourmet meal, me in Kevlar and Harley Davidson googles in 120 degree Iraqi desert, local Starbucks, center the laundry facility.  Then there is a picture of me in uniform with my wife, a pic of us at our wedding in Jamaica, the Jamaican marriage certificate, and the barong tagalog and the shoes I'm wearing in the wedding photo.  In the upper left is my "I Love Me" book with copies of orders, awards, certificates, etc to prove every claim I've ever made about my military experience.  

I took you at face value initially until you proved you are a liar.  Repeatedly.  And respect is earned.  You have earned the opposite of respect.  Now, Mr. Type A "Man," we both know "your' a liar.  I don't need to see your marriage certificate to know.  Like I wrote earlier; admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations.

Lucie, is it irony or hypocrisy when you question my integrity?

Haha why on earth would you go to all this trouble? To win the Internet? I must really be in your head, you should probably start charging me rent.

Idc what you think of me as your opinion matters zero to me. I don't feel the need to make a collage of my life because it's a waste of my time. If I cared at all what anyone here thought I would just put my personal Facebook or our VK page link. You can think whatever you like about me. But just know that you are so consumed about what I think about you that you actually have taken the time to take photos of a license plate, then added a note to another photo or a license plate, then made this breech collage.

All of which is circumstantial anyway ..... No one knows what you look like here. And no one cares.

Oh btw .... how did you hold up in SERE training? What made you break?
(11-30-2015, 07:31 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Sandal's Weddingmoon package. Wedding and honeymoon combined at one of their all inclusive resorts. Cost less than most weddings. I'd recommend it. 

They do an amazing job. One of my friends did this and it was really nice.
(12-02-2015, 06:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha why on earth would you go to all this trouble?   To win the Internet?  I must really be in your head, you should probably start charging me rent.  

Idc what you think of me as your opinion matters zero to me.    I don't feel the need to make a collage of my life because it's a waste of my time.   If I cared at all what anyone here thought I would just put my personal Facebook or our VK page link.    You can think whatever you like about me.   But just know that you are so consumed about what I think about you that you actually have taken the time to take photos of a license plate, then added a note to another photo or a license plate, then made this breech collage.  

All of which is circumstantial anyway ..... No one knows what you look like here.  And no one cares.  

Oh btw .... how did you hold up in SERE training?   What made you break?

More excuses, liar.  Everything you do here is a waste of time.  "Your" here for my entertainment.  Now dance.

If you hear the rain on your roof during the night and in the morning the ground is wet that is circumstantial evidence it rained, genius.

I didn't go to SERE school.
(12-02-2015, 06:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They do an amazing job.  One of my friends did this and it was really nice.

This can't be true because we didn't see your name and don't know what you look like.  LOL
(12-02-2015, 06:38 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: This can't be true because we didn't see your name and don't know what you look like.  LOL

Technically you are right. Guess we just gotta have faith eh ...
(12-02-2015, 06:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha why on earth would you go to all this trouble?   To win the Internet?  I must really be in your head, you should probably start charging me rent.  

Idc what you think of me as your opinion matters zero to me.    I don't feel the need to make a collage of my life because it's a waste of my time.   If I cared at all what anyone here thought I would just put my personal Facebook or our VK page link.    You can think whatever you like about me.   But just know that you are so consumed about what I think about you that you actually have taken the time to take photos of a license plate, then added a note to another photo or a license plate, then made this breech collage.  

All of which is circumstantial anyway ..... No one knows what you look like here.  And no one cares.  

Oh btw .... how did you hold up in SERE training?   What made you break?

LMAO
(12-02-2015, 06:37 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: More excuses, liar.  Everything you do here is a waste of time.  "Your" here for my entertainment.  Now dance.

If you hear the rain on your roof during the night and in the morning the ground is wet that is circumstantial evidence it rained, genius.

I didn't go to SERE school.

Umm just so you know the monkey is the one dancing by posting collages to validate himself on a board of strangers. Keep dancing my favorite monkey .

What's your mos code?
Take some photos of your these so called orders you claim to have .... Also we will need to see a full shot of the back of the car with you standing in the photo wearing a green shirt and holding holding a glass of milk . This way we can be sure you aren't faking these pics. Then I will believe the license photo. Ofc block out the left side of the plate. Like the other photo.
(12-02-2015, 07:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Take some photos of your these so called orders you claim to have ....  Also we will need to see a full shot of the back of the car with you standing in the photo wearing a green shirt and holding holding a glass of milk .    This way we can be sure you aren't faking these pics.    Then I will believe the license photo.     Ofc block out the left side of the plate. Like the other photo.

I already posted the orders in the pic.  The paper with the signatures and the seal with "OFFICIAL"  and the order number.  But, how will you know it is really a glass of milk?
(12-02-2015, 07:54 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I already posted the orders in the pic.  The paper with the signatures and the seal with "OFFICIAL"  and the order number.  But, how will you know it is really a glass of milk?

Ok will review the photo again.

Any white liquid will do. In case your lactose intolerant. Use a clear glass.

I look forward to your next photo.