Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turkey shooting down Russian planes
(11-27-2015, 02:27 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Christian-Nutjob-Ben-Carson-says-Science-is-Satanic?pid=68232#pid68232

"Your" giving yourself away, blutarsky. 

I have posted proof because, unlike you, I'm not a liar. Plus I have a pair of balls, Mr. Type A "Man."

Haha you mean I'm not the only one who wonders if you are faking this so called military experience?  

It's hilarious you think I'm blutarksy .  

What proof have you shown?  That someone else agrees that you may be a faker....

Funny how you won't share any thoughts or ideas on the turkey/Russia situation from a military perspective .... Maybe because they haven't covered that in COD? Hilarious
we're being more flexible with pnr, but i would encourage everyone to stay on topics. If we veer too far off the op, the thread will be locked.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-27-2015, 02:46 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha you mean I'm not the only one who wonders if you are faking this so called military experience?  

It's hilarious you think I'm blutarksy .  

What proof have you shown?  That someone else agrees that you may be a faker....

Funny how you won't share any thoughts or ideas on the turkey/Russia situation from a military perspective ....    Maybe because they haven't covered that in COD?    Hilarious

I've posted proof. The only thing you've shown proof of is "your" a liar. 

What experience do you think a U.S. infantryman would have with Turkish air defense artillery?

Turkey will continue to claim the jet was in their airspace and Russia will continue to deny it was. Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter accusations. Wash, rinse, repeat. 
(11-27-2015, 02:11 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: What experience do you think a U.S. infantryman would have with Turkish air defense artillery?

We know you contact the spirits of Curtis Lemay and Robert McNamara, nightly.
Ninja

On topic: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/27/putin-says-us-knew-flight-path-russian-bomber-shot-down-by-turkey/?intcmp=hpbt1
(11-27-2015, 12:22 PM)Benton Wrote: we're being more flexible with pnr, but i would encourage everyone to stay on topics. If we veer too far off the op, the thread will be locked.

Thank you.
(11-27-2015, 02:11 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I've posted proof. The only thing you've shown proof of is "your" a liar. 

What experience do you think a U.S. infantryman would have with Turkish air defense artillery?

Turkey will continue to claim the jet was in their airspace and Russia will continue to deny it was. Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter accusations. Wash, rinse, repeat. 

Proof that you play video games. Bet you are a beast at heroes and generals haha

Hilarious

On topic: do you think the Turkey/ISIS ties will create more trouble that would force us to walk away from supporting turkey?
(11-27-2015, 06:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Proof that you play video games.   Bet you are a beast at heroes and generals haha

Hilarious

On topic:  do you think the Turkey/ISIS ties will create more trouble that would force us to walk away from supporting turkey?

I can't believe a red-blooded American and type "A" man would have so little respect for someone in the military.

You must be a real man's man to stand up to them like that.  Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-27-2015, 09:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: I can't believe a red-blooded American and type "A" man would have so little respect for someone in the military.

You must be a real man's man to stand up to them like that.  Rolleyes

Especially when he's thanked him for his service and obviously well informed perspective in other posts.

Apparently admitting when you are wrong is showing too many feelings.
I hope Russia bombs Turkey just for being responsible for the creation of this thread.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(11-28-2015, 03:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ah so you using someones car for a photo op  = me posting a photo of my marriage license with our names.   Yeah that seems logical.  

NATO article 5 should be enacted.   Turkey attacked Russia, Turkey should be at war with NATO and booted.

Your character isn't smart enough to cover up your names on your nonexistent marriage certificate or lacks the type A balls?  

If the Russian jet was in Turkey's air space they are within their rights to shoot it down. 
(11-28-2015, 03:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ah so you using someones car for a photo op  = me posting a photo of my marriage license with our names.   Yeah that seems logical.  

NATO article 5 should be enacted.   Turkey attacked Russia, Turkey should be at war with NATO and booted.

You really are looking less Type A and more Type P when you keep calling out someone who clearly provided evidence he is telling the truth and you keep making excuses.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-27-2015, 09:24 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Do you see where it says U.S. Army on my plate?  Let's see your marriage certificate, Mr. Type A "man".

Anyone who thinks this will break up NATO is an obvious troll pretending to play an idiotic character. Does that answer obvious trolls' question?

Does that say FEB 14 on your license plate? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-28-2015, 07:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Does that say FEB 14 on your license plate? 

Feb 16

I just bought the truck in March. But, I will admit you made me look. 
(11-28-2015, 05:22 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Your character isn't smart enough to cover up your names on your nonexistent marriage certificate or lacks the type A balls?  

If the Russian jet was in Turkey's air space they are within their rights to shoot it down. 

So black out our names so you can just say it's a fake lol. It's not that important to me or anyone here ther than you.

I could care less if you were actually in the military or not.... Just pointing out that all we can do is take everyone at face value. In the end we have no idea if you or anyone is a fraud . But really does anyone really care other than you? It's a bengals message board.

If turkey knew the path of all Russian bombers . Like the US did as well.... Then they shouldn't be shooting anyone down . Turkey was defending the oil they are buying from Isis. They are as dirty as it gets. They used to be someone who could be trusted.
(11-28-2015, 10:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If turkey knew the path of all Russian bombers .  Like the US did as well.... Then they shouldn't be shooting anyone down .   Turkey was defending the oil they are buying from Isis.    They are as dirty as it gets.   They used to be someone who could be trusted.

Putin is the only one claiming this. Probably because his country just had a bomber in the wrong country.

I'm really not getting the love for Communist Putin over the US and out allies. 
(11-28-2015, 10:49 PM)Benton Wrote: Putin is the only one claiming this. Probably because his country just had a bomber in the wrong country.

I'm really not getting the love for Communist Putin over the US and out allies. 

Why is it Putin love to see that turkey is wrong? Russia is part of NATO . Turkey has a lot of questions about their motives. Why are they asking for a no fly zone right where Isis oil trucks are running? Why haven't they been smashing their trucks all this time?

as far as liking Putin.... Not sure where I have seen any conservative mention they wanted Putin as a leader. Obama tries to hard to be a tough guy towards Putin . That's not Obama's game and I don't know why he insists on playing that way. Obama is an idea guy, he has platitudes and aspirations that guide him. He isn't tough in a classic sense.
(11-28-2015, 11:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why is it Putin love to see that turkey is wrong?   Russia is part of NATO .  Turkey has a lot of questions about their motives.    Why are they asking for a no fly zone right where Isis oil trucks are running?   Why haven't they been smashing their trucks all this time?  

as far as liking Putin.... Not sure where I have seen any conservative mention they wanted Putin as a leader.   Obama tries to hard to be a tough guy towards Putin .  That's not Obama's game and I don't know why he insists on playing that way.    Obama is an idea guy, he has platitudes and aspirations that guide him.   He isn't tough in a classic sense.

To the bold, you high?

To the Putin love: Turkey is our alley. Putin had a plane in their country. If this had been Mexico or Canada or Ireland, RINOs would be quiet. Why? Because those countries don't have large muslim populations. RINOs love 'em some Putin, but they begrudgingly admit you have to at least appear like you like democracies.

But Turkey? Oh ****, it's got Muslims! 

This isn't about being tough. This is about the disturbing trend of RINOs to support a foreign Communist leader moreso than their own country or her allies. It's disturbing.
(11-28-2015, 11:20 PM)Benton Wrote: To the bold, you high?

To the Putin love: Turkey is our alley. Putin had a plane in their country. If this had been Mexico or Canada or Ireland, RINOs would be quiet. Why? Because those countries don't have large muslim populations. RINOs love 'em some Putin, but they begrudgingly admit you have to at least appear like you like democracies.

This isn't about being tough. This is about the disturbing trend of RINOs to support a foreign Communist leader moreso than their own country or her allies. It's disturbing.

Yeah I mistyped I was thinking something else .

As for turkey ..... They seem slimy in all this. I do not trust them and not sure why they have been cagey athroughout the refugee nonsense and now this ....

It's not islamicphobia to be against turkey. They are hiding something.
(11-28-2015, 11:20 PM)Benton Wrote: To the bold, you high?

If it would have been Mexico, Canada, or Ireland: I know I would have not been quiet, because they are nowhere close to Syria. Pull out the nearest globe and see how close Turkey is ti Syria. Lots of countries in the world has Muslims, so I have no idea why that is even an issue. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-29-2015, 01:02 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah I mistyped I was thinking something else .  

As for turkey .....  They seem slimy in all this.   I do not trust them and not sure why they have been cagey athroughout the refugee nonsense and now this ....    

It's not islamicphobia to be against turkey.     They are hiding something.

I'm not sure how you mistype "Russia is a member of NATO" but I'll chalk it up to you not knowing what NATO is. Read up on it. To Communists it's not too big of a deal, which may be why you're unfamiliar. But essentially NATO members have been largely those who have helped us since Sept. 11. Russia, on the other hand, hasn't done crap until it interfered with interests in Syria.

(11-29-2015, 01:03 AM)bfine32 Wrote: If it would have been Mexico, Canada, or Ireland: I know I would have not been quiet, because they are nowhere close to Syria. Pull out the nearest globe and see how close Turkey is ti Syria. Lots of countries in the world has Muslims, so I have no idea why that is even an issue. 

Awesome.

So, are you in favor of the US-Mexican wall? I mean, given that we're close and all. Because, if I'm following you, there's no difference between two countries close to the border?

Right?

Right?

Mellow