Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turkey shooting down Russian planes
(11-30-2015, 01:21 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote:  the barong tagalog and the shoes I'm wearing in the wedding photo.  

Why a barong?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-02-2015, 08:32 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Why a barong?

Why not a goose?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-02-2015, 07:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Umm just so you know the monkey is the one dancing by posting collages to validate himself on a board of strangers.   Keep dancing my favorite monkey .  

What's your mos code?

You don't even understand MOS codes.

11B4VF7 before I became a 65D.
(12-02-2015, 08:32 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Why a barong?

My mother-in-law is from the Philippines.
(12-02-2015, 10:04 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You don't even understand MOS codes.

11B4VF7 before I became a 65D.

F7 isn't an indicator F4 and F3 are .. Unless you are referring to pathfinder. But the problem there is that you don't have an airborne indicator.

So you were basically an infantryman who could give out death notices... Then you became a PA.

Good stuff. I think I understand MOS codes well enough.
(12-03-2015, 01:15 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: F7 isn't an indicator F4 and F3 are ..  Unless you are referring to pathfinder.    But the problem there is that you don't have an airborne indicator.  

So you were basically an infantryman who could give out death notices... Then you became a PA.    

Good stuff.   I think I understand MOS codes well enough.

And we understand you make stuff up and can provide no proof.  He's got you on a string, my man...and you look foolish.
(12-03-2015, 01:15 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: F7 isn't an indicator F4 and F3 are ..  Unless you are referring to pathfinder.    But the problem there is that you don't have an airborne indicator.  

11B=MOS
4=skill level
V=airborne ranger
F7=pathfinder ASI

Like I told you, you don't understand this shit.
(12-03-2015, 11:09 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: 11B=MOS
4=skill level
V=airborne ranger
F7=pathfinder ASI

Like I told you, you don't understand this shit.

I understand it enough one of my best mates was 18b3vw3 and w8 qualified.
(12-03-2015, 08:23 AM)GMDino Wrote: And we understand you make stuff up and can provide no proof.  He's got you on a string, my man...and you look foolish.

Wow you are really stepping up SWF ... Breech truly has competiton now.

Funny and creepy just how consumed you have gotten with me. What do you think you are accomplishing?
(12-03-2015, 11:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Wow you are really stepping up SWF ...   Breech truly has competiton now.    

Funny and creepy just how consumed you have gotten with me.    What do you think you are accomplishing?

And yet...you keep replying.  Who has who?

Oh...and you still look foolish and like a liar.

Not that you care, of course.  
(12-03-2015, 11:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: And yet...you keep replying.  Who has who?

Oh...and you still look foolish and like a liar.

Not that you care, of course.  

So how does it make you look that you make such an effort towards me?

I am actually interested in how long you will continue.
(12-03-2015, 11:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So how does it make you look that you make such an effort towards me?  

I am actually interested in how long you will continue.

Look!   LOL

You replied again...and still haven't proven any of the things you claimed.  Instead you just claim to enjoy the attention.  So much so that you keep asking for more.   Smirk
(12-03-2015, 11:39 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I understand it enough one of my best mates was  18b3vw3 and w8 qualified.

Oooooooooookay.  I know a cardiothoracic surgeon, but that doesn't mean I understand how to put in a stent.

Let's take a look at how well you understand it . . .

1) F7 is an ASI for pathfinder, not an SQI like "P" for airborne.
2) You don't need to be airborne qualified to even attend pathfinder or be F7 qualified.
3) If one of your best mates was victor qualified, why didn't you know that means airborne ranger qualified?  And an airborne ranger indicator is an airborne indicator?  "G" is the indicator for a leg ranger.

IDK WTF "infantryman who could give out death notices" is even supposed to mean.  Nor do I know how you expect to fake military stuff when you can't even fake your way through a 7 digit MOSC.  This is basic shit and you made two mistakes with seven digits.
(12-04-2015, 01:04 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Oooooooooookay.  I know a cardiothoracic surgeon, but that doesn't mean I understand how to put in a stent.

2) You don't need to be airborne qualified to even attend pathfinder or be F7 qualified.
3) If one of your best mates was victor qualified, why didn't you know that means airborne ranger qualified?  And an airborne ranger indicator is an airborne indicator?  "G" is the indicator for a leg ranger.

IDK WTF "infantryman who could give out death notices" is even supposed to mean.  Nor do I know how you expect to fake military stuff when you can't even fake your way through a 7 digit MOSC.  This is basic shit and you made two mistakes with seven digits.
Hell, I retired from the military and had no idea my MOS even had 7 characters. Never really meant that much to me. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(12-04-2015, 01:04 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Oooooooooookay.  I know a cardiothoracic surgeon, but that doesn't mean I understand how to put in a stent.

So funny that you get so upset over this stuff.
(12-04-2015, 01:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So funny that you get so upset over this stuff.

Pointing out you're wrong and stupid and a liar doesn't indicate I'm upset. It only indicates you're wrong and stupid and a liar. 
(12-04-2015, 01:22 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell, I retired from the military and had no idea my MOS even had 7 characters. Never really meant that much to me. 

Really?  You never looked at your 201 file?  2-1?  MOS orders?  Promotion orders?  DD 214?  Never reviewed your records for a promotion board?  Never reviewed one of your soldier's record for a promotion board? Were you sleeping when they went over this in a NCOES class? PERSCOM uses that information for assignments and centralized boards look at that information for promotions. I guess I had better quality NCOs than you did who taught me how to understand it and why maintaining accurate records are important. I made sure I passed that information on to my soldiers. It's sad your leaders failed you. If you didn't know, how the hell could you teach your soldiers?  Guess your soldiers weren't that important to you, either? I can't imagine how you couldn't know.
(12-04-2015, 06:36 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Really?  You never looked at your 201 file?  2-1?  MOS orders?  Promotion orders?  DD 214?  Never reviewed your records for a promotion board?  Never reviewed one of your soldier's record for a promotion board? Were you sleeping when they went over this in a NCOES class? PERSCOM uses that information for assignments and centralized boards look at that information for promotions. I guess I had better quality NCOs than you did who taught me how to understand it and why maintaining accurate records are important. I made sure I passed that information on to my soldiers. It's sad your leaders failed you. If you didn't know, how the hell could you teach your soldiers?  Guess your soldiers weren't that important to you, either?  I can't imagine how you couldn't know.

Perhaps he was too busy with his dependapotimus ?
(12-02-2015, 10:06 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: My mother-in-law is from the Philippines.

So your wife is part Filipino?
(12-04-2015, 11:20 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So your wife is part Filipino?

Yes.