Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bombs go off in Manchester.
Whenever I see something like this happen. A quote from MLK always comes to mind. After barely making it through page 1, I feel some others could use this quote as well.

Quote:Martin Luthor King Jr.

When evil men plot, good men must plan. When evil men burn and bomb, good men must build and bind. When evil men shout ugly words of hatred, good men must commit themselves to the glories of love. 

Thoughts to all those affected. Especially the children.
(05-25-2017, 11:19 AM)Belsnickel Wrote:

The media strikes again. But I'm sure this will be Trump's fault too.
(05-24-2017, 03:14 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: To your request, I concede.  You didn't call me a anti-Semite it's just the normal line of argument when someone brings this topic up.

Don't you hate it when people label you just because you have a difference of opinion?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-25-2017, 07:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Don't you hate it when people label you just because you have a difference of opinion?

I see what you did there.  Smirk
(05-25-2017, 11:19 AM)Belsnickel Wrote:

...and they're back to sharing
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Once again authorities conduct the usual post attack round up...arresting a brother, father, relatives...when the activities of this muslim savage was already known by British intelligence.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/24/manchester-bomber-just-latest-terrorist-to-slip-through-the-cracks/

Reactive instead of proactive. Nice.
(05-25-2017, 11:21 PM)Vlad Wrote: Once again authorities conduct the usual post attack round up...arresting a brother, father, relatives...when the activities of this muslim savage was already known by British intelligence.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/24/manchester-bomber-just-latest-terrorist-to-slip-through-the-cracks/

Reactive instead of proactive. Nice.

It is pretty sad that several members of the Muslim community around this individual alerted law enforcement, several times, but nothing was done.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-26-2017, 07:40 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: It is pretty sad that several members of the Muslim community around this individual alerted law enforcement, several times, but nothing was done.

Yeah they did what people ask them to do.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(05-26-2017, 07:40 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: It is pretty sad that several members of the Muslim community around this individual alerted law enforcement, several times, but nothing was done.

(05-26-2017, 08:13 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah they did what people ask them to do.

Absolutely correct.  They question then becomes why did law enforcement not act on these tips?  It's this kind of thing that adds fuel to the types who claim nothing was done about the Pakistani rape gang that was known about for some time and nothing was done solely in the interests of not fueling anti-muslim sentiment.
(05-24-2017, 10:57 AM)Vlad Wrote: Noted scholar and liberal Alan Dershowitz dispels concocted notion popular amongst liberals that Islamic terrorism is the byproduct of poverty.

The article was boring for me because I've known this narrative be false for some time, but the part were Dershowitz said  "Its not Islam, it's the abuse of Islam"  I found interesting.

Is Dershowitz implying, to use the analogy "its not the gun that kills, its the abuse of it that does" (when in the wrong hands)In other words....the gun, like Islam is inherently dangerous by its very nature or existence.
I can agree with that.

https://newsline.com/dershowitz-blaming-terrorism-on-poverty-total-nonsense/

How do you abuse an ideology?

People who swear up and down that there's nothing in Islam that Validates violence against non believers either haven't read the qu'arn or have and are disingenuous in their arguments.

Only forum that allows discussion on religion, so I'll be more than happy to demonstrate this in real time. Come at me bro.
(05-26-2017, 01:35 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Absolutely correct.  They question then becomes why did law enforcement not act on these tips?  It's this kind of thing that adds fuel to the types who claim nothing was done about the Pakistani rape gang that was known about for some time and nothing was done solely in the interests of not fueling anti-muslim sentiment.

Isn't it kind of a Catch 22 for law enforcement when someone is 'reported' to be this or that, and has traveled to a known terror-supporting country, but has yet to do something illegal? Until he blows himself up in a public place. It seems these crazies are careful not to get themselves arrested until they achieve their ultimate goal.......
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]