Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Tyler Eifert
While we don't have any update, his injury history (with stingers) is a cause for concern. With Dalton out and us playing with house money from here on out, should we hold him out until the playoffs?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
If he can go I saw ee limit his snaps, I'd defiantly have him out there In the red zone though.

He's daltons favorite target down there, he's a game changer and aj needs work with him , we need aj to get some confidence assuming dalton doesn't come back
Reply/Quote
Kroft was a bright spot Sunday. They may have a better connection then him and Eifert. Just from working together more.

Reply/Quote
he should be fine for Denver lets hope but I sit him against the Niners and Ravens.....
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Rest him for Denver game...they have to start thinking about getting some of these guys greasy for the run, and Eifert definably applies
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:57 PM)88Bengals Wrote: Rest him for Denver game...they have to start thinking about getting some of these guys greasy for the run, and Eifert definably applies
. "Fresh" not greasy lol...not sure how that got there
Reply/Quote
He has to get develop some kind of rapport with AJ prior to the Denver game. They need snaps together.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 06:15 PM)jj22 Wrote: While we don't have any update, his injury history (with stingers) is a cause for concern. With Dalton out and us playing with house money from here on out, should we hold him out until the playoffs?

I wouldn't hold him out if he's healthy enough to play, at least not past SF. We'll need him in Denver and we are better off if you can get a playoff bye. I for one am not wanting to play Pittsburgh in the wildcard round. Let someone else beat up on them first.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 06:23 PM)jj22 Wrote: Kroft was a bright spot Sunday. They may have a better connection then him and Eifert. Just from working together more.

I like the Kroft kid a lot and Uzomah as well. I felt like they would both be really valuable late in the season when they were picked. I see a big future for both of them.
Reply/Quote
[Image: th?id=OIP.Mcfb643a9eec881c9070956620382c...=208&h=152]
It's time to bring on the U.

Besides why not AJ to CJ? 

I used to love that dude when he was in the Banana Splits.  Total badass.

[Image: th?id=OIP.M932c01f151b06e41d999f8c441b39...=227&h=171]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If Eifert is cleared from his concussion, he should definitely play the rest of the season. The Bengals have not yet secured the division. If Pitt wins out and the Bengals lose out, Pitt gets it.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Eifert likely out this week.

Reply/Quote
Its virtually impossible to clear concussion protocol until the very end of the week. But if he hasn't even done light workouts on the rehab field by now you can count him out for this week.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 06:05 PM)pally Wrote: Its virtually impossible to clear concussion protocol until the very end of the week.  But if he hasn't even done light workouts on the rehab field by now you can count him out for this week.

Only if the guy has a legit concussion.

Brandin Cooks was put in the protocol last Wednesday, cleared Thursday, practiced Thursday and Friday and played Sunday.  Turns out, he never had a concussion...just symptoms.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:42 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: If Eifert is cleared from his concussion, he should definitely play the rest of the season. The Bengals have not yet secured the division. If Pitt wins out and the Bengals lose out, Pitt gets it.

As of today, I wouldn't play him until at least Denver. If we beat the Niners, I wouldn't let him play until at least Baltimore. 

Eifert is one of the two best weapons on the team. His job is to wreak havoc in the middle of the field, and that job exposes him to more head injury risk. I just don't trust the NFL's concussion protocols enough to put him back on the field ASAP. Give him the extra time, and hit the playoffs as close to full strength as we can get. He's too important to this season, and too important to the future of the franchise to risk over rushing him out for one game.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 06:15 PM)jj22 Wrote: While we don't have any update, his injury history (with stingers) is a cause for concern. With Dalton out and us playing with house money from here on out, should we hold him out until the playoffs?

Eifert seems kind of soft to me! Every time he takes a decent hit he looks like he is about to die.....that subseqently draws the attention of the NFL's  lil' B.S. concussion security personnel on the sidelines. 

It doesn't matter how good you are if you cannot stay on the field. I will probably take same heat for this, sorry that's just the way I see it. He is way too big to look so physically defeated!
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 02:30 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Eifert seems kind of soft to me! Every time he takes a decent hit he looks like he is about to die.....that subseqently draws the attention of the NFL's  lil' B.S. concussion security personnel on the sidelines. 

It doesn't matter how good you are if you cannot stay on the field. I will probably take same heat for this, sorry that's just the way I see it. He is way too big to look so physically defeated!

I love the guy but sadly I agree.  Again - LOVE the guy but he seems injury prone.
Reply/Quote
The dude got a concussion, what are you guys expecting? This isn't 1990...
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 02:53 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The dude got a concussion, what are you guys expecting? This isn't 1990...

It is not the concussion I understand that......it's the way he looks physically beat up after every single hit including ones not to the head.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 02:49 PM)Whacked Wrote: I love the guy but sadly I agree.  Again - LOVE the guy but he seems injury prone.

Gronk seems injury prone too.....I'll take it.
Reply/Quote