Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans
The Bungals are playing great, Don't worry they will choke towards the end like they always do. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 09:39 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: The Bungals are playing great, Don't worry they will choke towards the end like they always do. Hilarious

[Image: 1468836830539]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 03:47 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Ok, you're the one losing the argument. I did talk about the one fan you claim. I said he was joking. You can't even remember who said it or what board it was on so you couldn't even take it seriously. You love to smack the Steelers so I guarantee if some Steelers fan had said it, you would remember who it was  and had saved that to use later. I can compare fan bases because when things go wrong, the Bengals fans don't even come to games and have blackouts. When everything going great, they sell outs. They are band wagon jumpers jumping on the band wagon when they're winning. Look at 2005. Look at how many Bengals fans were in the smack talk section when they were winning. Look at how many are here now. When they stopped winning, they scattered like **** roaches when you turn the light on. You made a post about people leaving early, like it affects your life any. Yep you're still the more stupid one of us.

When did I say it affects my life in any way?!  

This is SMACK TALK!!!!!!  

How clueless are you?!

You call me stupid after making a comment like that!!!!

This is incredible!
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 09:39 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: The Bungals are playing great, Don't worry they will choke towards the end like i always do on the wiener.  Hilarious

WTF??

TMI, man.  Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 10:34 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: When did I say it affects my life in any way?!  

This is SMACK TALK!!!!!!  

How clueless are you?!

You call me stupid after making a comment like that!!!!

This is incredible!

I didn't say you said it affects your life. Can you not read? I said you made a post about it LIKE it affects your life. Yes I realize this is Smack Talk, but you only smack yourself when you make a post about another team leaving a night game early when your team can't even fill up the seats for a day game.  So yes you're STILL the stupid one now you proved that you CAN'T read either.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 12:53 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I didn't say you said it affects your life. Can you not read? I said you made a post about it LIKE it affects your life. Yes I realize this is Smack Talk, but you only smack yourself when you make a post about another team leaving a night game early when your team can't even fill up the seats for a day game.  So yes you're STILL the stupid one now you proved that you CAN'T read either.

You said like it affects my life, which means you think I think it affects my life! You can’t even understand what you’re posting!

I’m trying to debate with an idiot that doesn’t even know what he’s arguing!
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 01:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You said like it affects my life, which means you think I think it affects my life! You can’t even understand what you’re posting!  

I’m trying to drbate with an idiot that doesn’t even know what he’s arguing!

No, I never said you said it. I said you made a post LIKE, it does. LIKE is not the same thing as saying you said it. Did you even pass the third grade? So no, I'm the one arguing with the idiot. You're arguing with an intelligent man and getting smacked around like a red headed step-child.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 01:52 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: No, I never said you said it. I said you made a post LIKE, it does. LIKE is not the same thing as saying you said it. Did you even pass the third grade? So no, I'm the one arguing with the idiot. You're arguing with an intelligent man and getting smacked around like a red headed step-child.

If I post like it did, then wouldn't it be affecting my life?

Are you really this stupid or are you just trying to throw out bullshit and hoping that I'll forget that you're horrible at debates or get bored and leave?
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 12:36 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: If I post like it did, then wouldn't it be affecting my life?

Are you really this stupid or are you just trying to throw out bullshit and hoping that I'll forget that you're horrible at debates or get bored and leave?

Um, no. There is this thing called the Smack Talk section here. You can post about stuff without it affecting your life. Do I even have to explain the simplest things to you or are you just that thick that you can't grasp the simplest concepts? My gosh, get your mother to help you with this smack talking. I've been smacking you around so long that it has to be considered assault against you and my hand is starting to get sore it.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 12:51 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Um, no. There is this thing called the Smack Talk section here. You can post about stuff without it affecting your life. Do I even have to explain the simplest things to you or are you just that thick that you can't grasp the simplest concepts? My gosh, get your mother to help you with this smack talking. I've been smacking you around so long that it has to be considered assault against you and my hand is starting to get sore it.

Holy shit!

You’re talking in circles and not making any sense!
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 06:55 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Holy shit!

You’re talking in circles and not making any sense!

I'm making complete sense. Maybe not to someone with a third grade education, but to everyone else I am.
Reply/Quote
This whole thread is ***** pathetic.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 01:08 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: This whole thread is ***** pathetic.

It really is. I feel embarrassed for even being a pert of this.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 01:08 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: This whole thread is ***** pathetic.

It started with Brad posting weak smack and ended (well, it may continue) with Brad getting upset. Classic Brad thread.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 04:18 PM)6andcounting Wrote: It started with Brad posting weak smack and ended (well, it may continue) with Brad getting upset. Classic Brad thread.

lol!

Your boy Captain Obvious is the one that’s upset and not making any sense! He posts one thing, so I contradict it and point out how it makes no sense so he just doubles down with more “explanations” that make even less sense!
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 06:49 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!

Your boy Captain Obvious is the one that’s upset and not making any sense! He posts one thing, so I contradict it and point out how it makes no sense so he just doubles down with more “explanations” that make even less sense!

Yeah pointing out how I say people can leave a game early because of work or school makes no sense? People leave a game early all the time and it doesn't mean they're band wagon jumpers. Sorry, but your excuses makes less sense.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 07:28 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yeah pointing out how I say people can leave a game early because of work or school makes no sense? People leave a game early all the time and it doesn't mean they're band wagon jumpers. Sorry, but your excuses makes less sense.

How many Steelers fans in years past have left the a game that early with the game not completely decided?

You’re not making any sense.

They all had to leave for work at the same time?

That might be a valid excuse in Steelers land, but not in the real world.

Also, didn’t you say about beating traffic? Everyone leaving at the same time would be MORE traffic.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 07:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How many Steelers fans in years past have left the a game that early with the game not completely decided?

You’re not making any sense.

They all had to leave for work at the same time?

That might be a valid excuse in Steelers land, but not in the real world.

Also, didn’t you say about beating traffic? Everyone leaving at the same time would be MORE traffic.

It makes a lot of sense. I can't believe I'm still arguing with you on this. Does this bother you that much that Steelers fans left early? We all know successful teams have some band wagon fans. You just sound so whiny. You're trying to smack the Steelers and their fans but you're really just smacking yourself with this one. I'm just going to stop responding and let this post along with what's left of your dignity, die away slowly. Hopefully in a few weeks it'll be off the front page. This is one of the many sad posts you made trying to smack the Steelers. I'll give you an A for effort though. You try all the time. Maybe one day you'll post something that's smack worthy. Good luck.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 08:01 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: It makes a lot of sense. I can't believe I'm still arguing with you on this. Does this bother you that much that Steelers fans left early? We all know successful teams have some band wagon fans. You just sound so whiny. You're trying to smack the Steelers and their fans but you're really just smacking yourself with this one. I'm just going to stop responding and let this post along with what's left of your dignity, die away slowly. Hopefully in a few weeks it'll be off the front page. This is one of the many sad posts you made trying to smack the Steelers. I'll give you an A for effort though. You try all the time. Maybe one day you'll post something that's smack worthy. Good luck.

You gave reasons and I keep explaining how they make no sense.

I ask simple questions and your tiny Steelers brain can’t answer, so you post the same thing over and over before you finally realize that no one is stupid enough to buy your bullshit, so you’re out.
Reply/Quote
Brad leaving early does not make you a bandwagon fan. I had tix for 13 years. ‘98-‘10. I saw some God awful seasons. I saw some God awful games. I was at the second coldest game in Bengals history when the 2-13 Bengals were playing the equally bad Jags. 2-13! Air temp around zero. I was the only one in my section. There is no such thing as a bandwagon Bengal fan and if there were I don’t think I could be accused of it, yet I left games early. Sometimes you are just disgusted.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote